PDA

View Full Version : Obama: "I just miss - I miss being anonymous,"

MNeagle
10th April 2011, 09:14 PM
Presidential dream: long walk in the park

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama wants you to know that he is not a golf addict.

He spends so much time unwinding on the links because security restrictions mean he can't go out for long walks or go to the carwash or the grocery store.

The president's comments came during a session with editors and publishers from Hearst Magazines in which he described life behind the scenes in the White House.

The president said he loves his life in the White House but doesn't enjoy some of the ways of Washington, such as the "kabuki dance" among political partisans before serious policy discussions begin. He also regrets his loss of personal privacy.

"I just miss - I miss being anonymous," he said at the meeting in the White House. "I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. I can't take a walk."

He says he enjoys golf but is not the fanatic that some have portrayed.

"It's the only excuse I have to get outside for four hours at a stretch," he said.

His impossible dream: "I just want to go through Central Park (in New York) and watch folks passing by ... spend the day watching people. I miss that."

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/national_world/stories/2011/04/09/presidential-dream-long-walk-in-the-park.html?sid=101

Hillbilly
10th April 2011, 11:46 PM
Poor little O'bummer, Heavy is the head that wears the crown :puke

keehah
11th April 2011, 12:07 AM
I'll beat Book with this:

I can't take a walk.
http://www.x17online.com/images/photo-sets/conv/obamagolf122810_X17/obamagolf122810_10-full.jpg

11th April 2011, 05:16 AM
Yes, I miss you being anonymous too. :P

Antonio
11th April 2011, 05:29 AM
Poor little O'bummer, Heavy is the head that wears the crown :puke

Yeah, like he didn`t know what he was getting into for lousy 250k a year... I could never understand why people want to be presidents.
I guess they are groomed by TPTB since they are kids, it`s called "incubators". Lots of horrendous sex abuse,drugs and brainwashing, Icke talks a lot about the whole process.

Antonio
11th April 2011, 05:34 AM
Presidential dream: long walk in the park

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama wants you to know that he is not a golf addict.

I`d never accuse him of being a golf addict. It`s been known for a long time that he is mainly addicted to receiving anal sex while sucking on a crack pipe.

keehah
11th April 2011, 12:36 PM
It`s been known for a long time that he is mainly addicted to receiving anal sex while sucking on a crack pipe.

I'll assume your inferring the problem is he is not currently in control of his addictions.
8)

I tend to think a fractured anxious mind can will highly functional skills or creativity when well steered, but it takes an integrated mindset to try to guide civilization with wisdom.

DMac
11th April 2011, 12:58 PM
Just for the record, Obama plays a lot of golf but Bush 2 took more days off for golf.

Neuro
11th April 2011, 03:23 PM
Just for the record, Obama plays a lot of golf but Bush 2 took more days off for golf.

Didn't it used to be vice Presidents had a lot of time for golf? I guess the policy makers wants to have prezzy out of office so they don't inadvertedly disturbs the important work...

dys
11th April 2011, 03:29 PM
He misses being anonomous about as much as Tiger Woods misses being a virgin.
That is to say, not very much.

dys