PDA

View Full Version : My trip the the VA and to the big city..........

Ponce
11th April 2011, 06:15 PM
What a waste of money.......all that the VA did was to asked me what I ate and to take my blood preasure, all this could had been done over the comp by email, and on top of that they agave me another $83.00 for gas.

Wally's World? forget it......prices gone up from 15% to 33%........Twinkies that was $2.00 is not $3.00 and milk from $2.35 to $3.25.......and so on.................and while I was filling my tank at the PM AM at the corner I saw the price change from $3.69 to $3.86, right infront of me.....I was charged the $3.69 price.

Hundred and hundred of cars all over the place and trucks up the gazoo on the highway, many more travel trailers set up on private property, looks to me like people are moving out of the city.

And I see that silver lost some ground? that was to be expected.........

Ponce
11th April 2011, 06:52 PM
You know it Palani, I did buy a box hahahahahahahaah.........who wants kids when I am a kid myself?.. and loving every minute of my retirement.

willie pete
11th April 2011, 06:54 PM
$3.25 for milk ponce? ...it's almost $4.00 around here :D

gas is just under $4/gallon ::)

mamboni
11th April 2011, 07:07 PM
As bad as your day was Ponce, it could have been a lot worse:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0QTar0MEwc&feature=related

Cobalt
11th April 2011, 07:26 PM
The news showed a Chevron station that is up the road from me has been raising prices twice a day for several days now.

$3.97 Reg

Ponce
11th April 2011, 07:56 PM
In my Micky Mouse of a town is $4.23..........but only because he's the only station in town, the same as the grocery store that is the only one in town and they will charge you whatever they feel like.

Hey Pite? for that price I'd rather buy milk than gas.