PDA

View Full Version : New UN plan: Kill an insect, go to prison

midnight rambler
12th April 2011, 10:51 AM
The Bolivians have discovered a new form of crack cocaine which is extremely hallucinogenic, have been smoking it, and apparently have shipped a batch to UN HQ.

http://www.canada.com/news/world/document+would+give+Mother+Earth+same+rights+human s/4597840/story.html

So keep that in mind next time you feel compelled to kill that mosquito, tick, lice, bed bug, etc. which has every 'right' in the world to suck your blood.

sirgonzo420
12th April 2011, 10:59 AM
Now does anyone see why "animal rights" is a fuckin' slippery slope, and why I rail against it almost ever chance I get?

midnight rambler
12th April 2011, 11:07 AM
We should ALL be good stewards of the earth, however if we have the 'wise men' at the top telling everyone else how to go about doing so then that is definitely the wrong direction to go.

sirgonzo420
12th April 2011, 11:08 AM
We should ALL be good stewards of the earth, however if we have the 'wise men' at the top telling everyone else how to go about doing so then that is definitely the wrong direction to go.

Hear, hear!

JDRock
12th April 2011, 12:06 PM
...it is the logical conclusion of the surreal imaginations of the animal rights movement.

Road Runner
12th April 2011, 02:15 PM
Now does anyone see why "animal rights" is a fuckin' slippery slope, and why I rail against it almost ever chance I get?

Those "animal rights "people are ??????. I have met a couple and they actually re-locate spiders, won't kill a fly and actually think "people" and "all animals" are the same & have same rights. They are totally LOST if you ask me. I could go on , but would get off subject.
We see these things happening around us and think, Oh it won't happen here, well in my opinion it isn't IF it will happen, it is just WHEN.

VX1
12th April 2011, 08:22 PM
The Bolivians have discovered a new form of crack cocaine...

The Bolivians have discovered Cass Sunstein y loco Judios comunista!

Twisted Titan
12th April 2011, 09:16 PM
Those who worship The Law will eventually be crushed by it.

T