PDA

View Full Version : Woman Impregnated By Aliens?! Fetal Proof on Video.

Ares
17th April 2011, 07:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QQ3p9t6n7I

dys
17th April 2011, 09:03 PM
Pay attention.

dys

StreetsOfGold
17th April 2011, 10:29 PM
Looks like more propaganda for the coming MAN-MADE "alien invasion"
The government with their 1947 Roswell FAKERY and then Hellywood paved the way to get folks "thinking alien"

dys
17th April 2011, 10:34 PM
Looks like more propaganda for the coming MAN-MADE "alien invasion"
The government with their 1947 Roswell FAKERY and then Hellywood paved the way to get folks "thinking alien"

Yes, but there is more to it than that.

dys

Neuro
18th April 2011, 04:46 AM
Brought to Goyim by Star of David television...

18th April 2011, 07:32 AM
Those aliens need to go back to Med school for additional training. Geez.

Ares
18th April 2011, 10:56 AM
Yes, but there is more to it than that.

dys

What more is there to it? Have a place I can go read up more into the situation?

dys
18th April 2011, 05:41 PM
What more is there to it? Have a place I can go read up more into the situation?

The aspect of offspring of aliens. There are some preacher types out there that are preaching that stargates have been opened and that aliens have come from them and are or will soon mate with humans. It ties into the whole alien abduction mating stories you've probably seen around. I won't send you to any of these sources, because honestly I've checked some of these guys out and without exception they've turned out not only to be frauds, but among the most dangerous people I've ever encountered. I exposed some of them and drew a lot of unwanted attention to myself.
I don't know why, but the bad guys really want to get the story out there that there is genetic manipulation going on with alien/human DNA.

dys