PDA

View Full Version : cash for silver stores coming

BarneyFag
20th April 2011, 07:42 PM
We are finally in the last consilidation phase. I posted awhile back, how my cash for gold friend and the refiners knew the fed was buying the gold. Of course you didn't believe. Now they will raise silver, so people can pay for their inflated mortgages, all the while take the remaining gold and silver out of the peoples hands.

They will deal with us jackpots later, just remember that silver or gold, will be your ticket out of here, when tshtf. I plan on using 1oz of gold to sneak my family on a ocean vessel to escape the fate that lies ahead. You have been warned, the zionists are 10 steps ahead, don't think fo a moment they are losing anything.

ximmy
20th April 2011, 07:51 PM
:(
Now they will raise silver, so people can pay for their inflated mortgages, all the while take the remaining gold and silver out of the peoples hands.

I think your right... We need to trade it among ourselves... :'(

BarneyFag
20th April 2011, 07:57 PM
Now they will raise silver, so people can pay for their inflated mortgages, all the while take the remaining gold and silver out of the peoples hands.

Are you being sarcastic? Don't worry everything is fine.

ximmy
20th April 2011, 08:00 PM

Are you being sarcastic? Don't worry everything is fine.

Your drinking too much tonight...

optionT
20th April 2011, 08:11 PM
I wonder if those "cash for gold/cash for silver" make a decent buck? I'd imagine they get a boatload of metal way under spot.

Ponce
20th April 2011, 08:18 PM
Only a fool of a person, or very hungry, would sell now.......

BarneyFag
20th April 2011, 08:46 PM
Only a fool of a person, or very hungry, would sell now.......

Well they sold all their gold, why do think they won't sell silver? My theory has nothing to do with people like us. We will be dealt with later. Tptb are targeting the general public, the ignorant dumbed down masses, who can't pay their bills.

As for cash for gold making money. My friend says its been pretty much bought up ad that was 6 months ago. I had a lengthy thread on this, but I never followed up with my friend, to get the proof the refiners were selling to the fed.

But he did relay people stopped buying and he relied on the cash for gold part of the busiiness. I tried to tell him back then to advertise for silver, but he thought it was stupid.

Don't think for one moment all that gold was melted into bulion and it was just resold to the public.