PDA

View Full Version : bought $1600 in yuan today.

BarneyFag
21st April 2011, 06:28 PM
Been talking about it for months,but never got around to it. I have no idea, what I. Just did, the bank will have my yuan in a few days and I can pick it up. Basically I will have 10,000 yuan in amounts of 100.

sirgonzo420
21st April 2011, 06:32 PM
commie

;D

osoab
21st April 2011, 06:34 PM
Local bank or a Chinese bank?

Any premium?

BarneyFag
21st April 2011, 06:42 PM
Citibank, the charge was $100, but I bought with a friend, so we split that fee. We bought $3200 all together. Not sure if the fee wouldof been $50, for just me.

Ponce
21st April 2011, 06:54 PM
Got my $10,000 in Canadian dollars about six or seven months ago.......already made around $400.00

willie pete
21st April 2011, 07:21 PM
Got my $10,000 in Canadian dollars about six or seven months ago.......already made around $400.00

you would've done much better IF you'd bought $10k Euros :D

BarneyFag
21st April 2011, 07:28 PM
Seems to me, my yuan is good as silver. We could of bought more gold silver, but needed to diversify. That reminds me , need to take delivery on some purchases before shtf.

Ponce
21st April 2011, 07:29 PM
Well Pete, I probably made $400.00 more dollars than you did :oo-->

sirgonzo420
21st April 2011, 07:32 PM

... or silver.

mick silver
21st April 2011, 07:33 PM
how many roll of TP can you get for 400.00 bucks ponce

General of Darkness
21st April 2011, 07:46 PM
When the consumers in Europe and Amerikwa CAN'T AFFORD to buy the slant eyed jew crap, their fiat will be as worthless as the paper crap you exchanged it for.

willie pete
21st April 2011, 07:48 PM
Well Pete, I probably made $400.00 more dollars than you did :oo-->

...maybe ponce...maybe not.... :D ...buying the Euro at about the same time last year would've netted you about $4500 .......Mr sirgonzo's suggestion would've netted you and additional $7300 ;)

BarneyFag
21st April 2011, 07:57 PM
When the consumers in Europe and Amerikwa CAN'T AFFORD to buy the slant eyed jew crap, their fiat will be as worthless as the paper crap you exchanged it for.

I don't understand, china has 1 trillion in surplus in dollars. Not includng their own currency. America is 14- 100 trillion in debt. The math is not hard, currency doesn't lose value because people are unemployed. China wnt go in debt to feed its people,they'll let them die first. Actually I don't know shit, iim just doinga little investing, not worried about chinese jews lol.

Serpo
21st April 2011, 08:28 PM

FunnyMoney
21st April 2011, 09:15 PM
To see that paper money there is enough to make one sick. Whatever fiat currency takes hold, even a little bit, it's a license to steal. It is the work of the devil. Paper money, the ghost of money, it is downright evil. I would suggest investing in nickels or pre 83 copper pennies if you want to hold the mainstream's medium of exchange

Ponce
21st April 2011, 09:37 PM
Well Funny Money, already have between 9-12 thou in nickels....even I don't know how many I have. Also have $4,500 of the OLD $100.00 dollars bills, even I don't know why but I feel that is the right thing to do.

And to the rest of you?........"There is need and then there is greed"... Ponce

Wanting more and more of anything only blinds you where all that you can see is what you want.....the world does not revolve around silver, gold, Yen or Yan or anything in particular......I don't wear horse's blinders where I can only see in one direction. Do you eat only one particular kind of food?

Remember that I come from a country where what you are waiting to happen here has been going on for the past fifty years.......my trips to Cuba was what I would call "working vacation" where I learned not only what was going on but also AS TO HOW they were able to survive.

SWRichmond
22nd April 2011, 05:15 AM
You can't eat Yuan Renminbi!

Sorry, couldn't resist. I bought some Swiss Francs a few years ago, still have them. The nickles are a fascinating idea.

gunDriller
22nd April 2011, 06:11 AM

or gold or The Dog.

i think the $Can has much stronger fundamentals than the Euro. $Can doesn't run a huge deficit, there economy is in much better shape, got lots of natural resources including gold and The Dog ... etc. etc.

but the Yuan has a lot going for it to. the problem is - where do you spend it ? the exchange rates at most banks suck, so when you convert it back to $ you lose another 5%.

solid
22nd April 2011, 06:16 AM
I could be wrong, but doesn't China want a weak currency so their exports remain cheap? If the dollar falls too far against the yuan, wouldn't that make it hard for our sheeple to consume all the Chinese crap they belch out?

I thought I read somewhere that they were going to devalue their currency.

Antonio
22nd April 2011, 06:42 AM
If people expect little pictures of Mao outperform metals they should buy big Mao posters at flemarkets for 10$ apiece.

DMac
22nd April 2011, 07:02 AM
Mao :puke

BarneyFag
22nd April 2011, 07:54 PM
If people expect little pictures of Mao outperform metals they should buy big Mao posters at flemarkets for 10$ apiece.

I don't expect anything, I also can't expect to double my money on silver every year either. If everyone knew the future we all would be rich.

Ponce
22nd April 2011, 08:14 PM
Come on Barney......you can if really see what is going on today, but only if you don't try to compared it to yesterday.

"Get ready today for the day after tomorror, for tomorrow it will be to late"... ;D