PDA

View Full Version : It is a crime in America to tell the truth about Zionism.

Ponce
23rd April 2011, 10:13 AM
Hey guys? is this for real?........why hell, with my sign in my front yard I should be in jail by now.
================================================== ==========

Orwellian "Global Anti-Semitism Review Act" makes it a crime in America to tell the truth about Zionism.

ZIONISM UNMASKED: 'Anti-Semitic' - the Label that Stops Criticism
(Salem-News.com ) -- Dr. Paul Balles

...In 2004, the US Congress passed the Global Anti-Semitism Review Act. The Act defines a person as being anti-Semitic for holding any of a number of beliefs. My comments follow each of the 14 items supposedly revealing anti-Semitism.

1. Any assertion, “that the Jewish community controls government, the media, international business and the financial world.”

According to this, it doesn’t matter whether the assertion is true or not. Truth is not an issue. Simply making such a statement violates the Act. In itself, that fact provides strong evidence of control of the US government.

2. The expression of “Strong anti-Israel sentiment.”

Any criticism of Israel can thus be considered anti-Semitic. Israel can mangle Gaza and get away with it.

3. Expressing “Virulent criticism” of Israel’s leaders, past or present.

Menachem Begin may have led the Irgun in the slaughter and dispossession of thousands of Palestinians, but it’s anti-Semitic to say so.

4. Any criticism of the Jewish religion or its religious leaders with its emphasis on the Talmud and Kabbala.

It’s perfectly acceptable, as free speech, to vilify Islam, but any criticism of Judaism violates the Act.

5. Any criticism of the United States Government and Congress for being under the undue influence by the Jewish-Zionist community, which would include Jewish organizations such as AIPAC.

Truth matters not to the ridiculous legislators who passed this ludicrous act.

6. Any criticism of the Jewish-Zionist community for promoting globalism or what some call the “New World Order.”

When you can’t criticise a propaganda machine for its promotions, both free speech and democracy are dead.

7. Placing any blame on Jewish leaders and their followers for inciting the Roman crucifixion of Christ.

In order to accommodate the anti-Semitism label, simply rewrite history.

8. Citing any facts that could in any way diminish the “six million” figure of Jewish holocaust victims.

I violate the act simply by citing the fact that five million non-Jews died at the hands of the Nazis. This goes beyond stifling free speech.

9. Claiming that Israel is a racist state.

That’s not a claim. It’s a fact. Israel is full of racist laws. It insists on preserving its racist character and its right to impose apartheid in the West Bank and Gaza.

10. Making any claim that there is a “Zionist Conspiracy.”

A rational provision for such a claim would insist on evidence as proof of its validity. To disallow making such a claim is existentially (Israelis love that word) dictatorial.

11. Offering proof that Jews and their leaders created Communism and the Bolshevik revolution in Russia.

It just became illegal to offer proof. Minds are made up. Don’t confuse them with the facts.

12. Making derogatory statements about Jewish persons.

Why limit it to Jewish persons?

13. Asserting that spiritually disobedient Jews do not have the Biblical right to re-occupy Palestine.

Why limit it to the spiritually disobedient?

14. Making any allegations of Mossad involvement in the 9/11 attack.

I just did in a column published a week ago.

The Act passed by the US Congress makes me anti-Semitic. It’s an unconstitutional violation of the First Amendment to the Constitution. I’m a critic of Israel when they commit wrongs and a critic of America when it does wrong. Despite Congress, that’s not anti-Semitic...MORE...LINK

http://www.judeofascism.com/2010/02/orwellian-global-anti-semitism-review.html

Antonio
23rd April 2011, 10:25 AM
I violate the act simply by citing the fact that five million non-Jews died at the hands of the Nazis. This goes beyond stifling free speech.

Who are those 5 million non-Jews who died at the hands of the Nazis?

mrnhtbr2232
23rd April 2011, 10:37 AM
That's the beauty of laws - you can choose to ignore stupid ones.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
23rd April 2011, 11:40 AM
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

It's not hate speech to point things out. It wouldn't qualify as "assault" in a court! "Assault" is saying, "I am going to do XYZ to you..."

dys
23rd April 2011, 12:15 PM
Who was the guy in Canada that ended up in jail for being outspoken? I used to have his website saved on my favorites. The one thing he always said was that 'truth is no defense'. Scary.

dys

freespirit
23rd April 2011, 12:28 PM
years ago, there was a guy in canada that caught a lot of shit for buttons he was giving out that depicted a white (presumably canadian) person surrounded by a variety of minorities with a caption that said "who's the minority now?"

he was trying to protest the massive amount of immigrants coming into canada at that time...
...wish i could find a link or image...if memory serves, this happened sometime in the early '90's...

dys, any luck w/info for the canuck you refer to? doesn't ring a bell....of course there's always a chance we're thinking of the same guy...lol

MAGNES
23rd April 2011, 01:02 PM
The one thing he always said was that 'truth is no defense'.

That's the UK, I have been reading cases like that for a long time.

A lady quoted the Talmud and created a pamphlet she handed out,
these are criminal cases in the UK, that case is an old one.

In Canada they are not as bad as the UK, all UK British colony countries are similar though.

In Canada it is not criminal unless it is extreme and advocating violence, in print media, TV, etc,
not for views. But here is the catch, they have Human Rights commissions where they violate
your rights of due process, they are not criminal, you won't go to jail, but they will label you,
make your life miserable, and it may cost you some bucks, their goal is to make examples out of people,
they went after a magazine for publishing the mohamed cartoons, they went after another magazine
too, the goal is to chill free speech. This is a famous case I am writing about too cause almost nobody
covered the images in their publications, but Ezra Levant did, he is Jewish too and goes after the
"professional jews" openly fingering them for promoting hate laws to harass people.
Levant , one of the only to publish the cartoons of momo.
His blog. http://ezralevant.com/

Levant, Canadian Jewish Congress Organized Nazis
http://www.therightperspective.org/2009/06/15/canadian-jewish-congress-organized-nazis/

This case made the world. One of the very few to publish.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Levant#Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_cartoons_controversy

Australia, another famous case, this guy was shafted good by a Jew judge.
So even if the law and process is on your side a Jew judge will burn you a new one.
http://www.jwire.com.au/news/dramatic-day-one-in-court-for-oconnell/14462
http://www.jwire.com.au/news/youtube-racist-ordered-to-stay-away-from-jewish-facilities/2788

Good reading.
http://brendonoconnell.blogspot.com/2011/02/high-price-to-pay-in-defence-of-free.html

Brendon made the mistake of threatening them, never ever do that, and publish it.
He didn't have a lawyer too, very stupid, he had all the protections going for him.
He attacked the Jew judge too, dumb. The Jews claimed he assaulted them,
the judge went along with it, but there is no evidence, you do need a lawyer.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ Covered some of this recently, must reading daily.

MUST WATCH from WRH, its funny too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pjrVohm2nE&feature=player_embedded

Veni, vidi...evigilavi!
23rd April 2011, 01:08 PM
Well if that's true... I know of a certain "Cuban" that needs to be reported about an offensive sign on their lawn right know, thanks for the idea sir. ;)

Nah, but in all seriousness, when I grew up into this "adult/responsible" world, I kept on wondering for years why Americans were so proud of their rights such as "Freedom of Speech." I felt like this was quite ironic since I was also learning the imense number of things you could not say or otherwise face jail time and fines only the elite would be able to afford, I was LMAO b/c other countries have this so called "Freedom of Speech" and if their gubberments tried to do anything about it, majority rules would overpower them, get them killed in many cases, (such as Mexico, Honduras, Salvador, and some African Nations)authorities are kept in check by the people, regardless of how corrupt they are they can be kept in check. This(true freedom of speech) is unlikely to be possible in fear of punishment by closely governed countries like the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, Cuba & others that have a stronghold on their people.

MAGNES
23rd April 2011, 01:18 PM
dys, any luck w/info for the canuck you refer to? doesn't ring a bell....of course there's always a chance we're thinking of the same guy...lol

That sounds like Ernst Zundel who has been chased around from Canada, USA, Europe.

Zundel was pro Hitler publisher of very non pc books. Everyone went after him.

His trial in Canada was on you tube, he won, this was from early 80's, they went
after him for promoting hatred and denying the haulocost, this is a famous world
wide case, the prosecution could not prove there was a halocost, Zundel proved
there was no haulocost, look up the trial on you tube, I am sure they take it down.
Try somewhere else.

Zundel was in the US and they used technicalities to kick him out, he was extradited to Germany.

It is a joke.

Their goal back then was to go after the " extremist publishers ", but after they get them,
you got the next level, and on and on ...

The extremists out there were the canary in the coal mine.

Another thing that is disgraceful is they go after religious speakers,
the NT is " hate " according to AbeFuxMan.

A real fighter and Christian on these issues.

The trick is to fool people to go along, then slowly over time everyone is silenced.

ADL APPLAUDS ITSELF FOR HATE BILL VICTORY
http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/adlapplaudsselfhbvictory.htm

Patriots are terrorists, like you see now.

Ponce
23rd April 2011, 02:52 PM
Magnes? your avatar is the Irish Celtic Cross that was used to position the stars when navigating...... I made a modern one that by taking a reading of three stars and knowing how high above sea level I am I can tell you where I am at.

Nomoss
23rd April 2011, 07:00 PM
I need a lawyer said in a NY jew voice!
If you are in need of a lawyer you are an IDIOT.
Look it up! And you to will see..