PDA

View Full Version : MANUKA HONEY

Serpo
24th April 2011, 04:11 AM
Tons of testimonials on MANUKA HONEY for a wide variety of aliments at this link..........

http://www.manukahoneyusa.com/customer-testimonies-with-photos.htm

For years I had this Acid Reflux & Heartburn. After each meal, I kept on burping and burping and even when I was asleep, I had to wake up just to burp, if I don't, then I felt so uncomfortable and this affected my sleep. I've been taking Aciphex for more than a year, but never worked out. My condition remained the same. I had undergone Endoscopy, and I was diagnosed with H. PYlori, and had some scratches on my intestinal lining. I was prescribed antibiotics and the purple pill for a month, but still, I didn't get healed. So I did some research, and I came across with this Manuka Honey and other natural healing process.

At first I was hesitant, which should I take first, and I decided to try Active Manuka Honey. I tell myself if this didn't work, I'll try another natural healing process. Initially I ordered two bottles, I took one table spoon 20-30 minutes before each meal and after 3-4 days, I was feeling better, less burping or no burping at all after each meal and during my sleep. After I had consumed the two bottles, I was really feeling fine. Since then I keep ordering Active Manuka Honey, but I don't really take it if I don't need it So I always keep a stock of it in case I need it, I have something ready. It's okay to publish my photo. Thank you and have a pleasant day.
O.B. FPA AP 96595

sunnyandseventy
24th April 2011, 04:46 AM
I'm going to have to look into this later. Went off of Prilosec recently after years of use. After a couple months of taking DGL (deglycyrrhizinated licorice), Coco-Aloe water, papaya mint, and Culturelle, I'm finally getting relief.

May have to give this manuka honey at try to see if it can help too.