PDA

View Full Version : The Gods must be Crazy II......

Ponce
24th April 2011, 01:22 PM
If you eve saw the movie where the Australian native went to the end of the world with an empty bottle of Coke and liked it then you will enjoy the sequel, I for one think that this one is a better one. I did learn a couple of things from it, from the survivalist point of view.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/234839/the-gods-must-be-crazy-ii

Glass
24th April 2011, 05:32 PM
classic movies. I remember seeing the first one in a small town hall somewhere in the north of australia when I was much younger. I think it was the most hysterical thing I had seen until then and it was a big hit even though it wasn't shown in any actual theatres down here in Oz. It couldn't get a proper film release so they took it around the country and showed it in town halls.

The movie is actually african and the natives I think are the bushmen of the kalahari. They have the clicking language. The accent of south african and rhodesian caucasians is very similar to Australians but more like New Zealanders or Queenslanders in tone.

croc
24th April 2011, 05:37 PM
south africa ponce, not australia

Serpo
24th April 2011, 08:03 PM
south africa ponce, not australia

Thats pretty good for Ponce....he was in the right hemisphere :D

Ponce
24th April 2011, 09:11 PM
LOL Serpo..........I was more interested in that small two person light plane........I think that I'll look if anyone here in the states sells them.

Glass
24th April 2011, 11:39 PM
I haven't seen the film in a long time so I don't remember the plane. Perhaps it was an ultra light?