PDA

View Full Version : Giant Ant Hill Excavated

Serpo
25th April 2011, 03:02 AM
Ant this amazing......

if you like ants or concrete ,its all here..............

A giant ant colony is pumped full of concrete, then excavated to reveal the complexity of its inner structure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFg21x2sj-M

Glass
25th April 2011, 04:40 AM
Amazing. I can't hear audio on those things but the pictures speak for themselves. Was the nest a live nest or was it dead?

I'm fighting an ant invasion. I'd hate to think there was something that big down there.

gunDriller
25th April 2011, 06:39 AM
Amazing. I can't hear audio on those things but the pictures speak for themselves. Was the nest a live nest or was it dead?

I'm fighting an ant invasion. I'd hate to think there was something that big down there.

especially if they're meat-eaters. :o

Santa
25th April 2011, 07:32 AM
Amazing!

It warms my mandibles to think that someday, with the help of AGI and our "corporate owners" we too will be as successful as ants.

cthulu
25th April 2011, 07:35 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if we were being bred to be more like ants, not physically, but mentally. Like those lobes in the ant colony, we'd have lobes called corporations.

Santa
25th April 2011, 08:39 AM
Hmmm, what if falling chemtrail particulates are actually silicon/aluminum nano chips, or electronic pheromones that everyone on earth has by now ingested or breathed in, thus directly connecting us to the AGI grid currently being implemented?

Oops, I'm late...I have to go to work. :o