PDA

View Full Version : Apmex wants my metals!!

Awoke
25th April 2011, 07:15 PM
I just got an email from apmex. All the more reason to hold what you have and accumulate more if possible!

APMEX email:

We Want These Products:
We will pay you $38.00 over the current spot price of Gold for your Gold American Eagles. ANY year, ANY quantity!

We will pay you $3.00 over the current spot price of Silver for your Silver American Eagles. ANY year, ANY quantity!

We will pay you $1,250.00 for your 2010 America The Beautiful 5 oz. Silver coin sets.

freespirit
25th April 2011, 07:20 PM
WOW! that is definitely a good indication of what lies ahead!

buckle up, kids...it's gonna be a wild ride!

SilverMagnet
25th April 2011, 07:28 PM
And yet another reason to ignore the digital readout of what the general perceived value of the metals are.

MrCottonsParrot
25th April 2011, 07:37 PM
Amazing timing. Pretty much yesterday's spot. Insiders? Skyvikes buddies? Inhabit old Fed Reserve bldg. Hiding in plain sight? I don't use 'em. I've found 'em to be sleazy. Haven't used 'em in years

Kruger
26th April 2011, 06:15 AM
I got the email too.

Haha.... No thanks, suckas.

mick silver
26th April 2011, 06:17 AM
i got a email to and they want mine to but they cant have my silver or gold ... the deal not sweet enough

PatColo
27th April 2011, 09:02 AM
Ruppert:

THE CARS ARE COMING OFF THE RAILS (http://www.collapsenet.com/free-resources/collapsenet-public-access/item/806-the-cars-are-coming-off-the-rails)

APMEX, the American Precious Metals Exchange, has initiated reverse inquiries to all of its precious metal buyers offering to buy back silver and gold at above spot price. This means one of two things. Either APMEX is desperate to cover short positions or to conceal the fact that it has no physical metal to deliver.

This is a big market move and a signal that APMEX and many others see Fukushima's impact on the global economy, our civilization, and the Old Paradigm. Put another way, they see pm's going absurdly hot very shortly which is exactly what I have written about consistently for over a decade. This fits with my analysis predicting immediate (there is no better term) apocalyptic events. Having left a record of maybe three million words I have never used that word before.

more:
http://www.collapsenet.com/free-resources/collapsenet-public-access/item/806-the-cars-are-coming-off-the-rails

oldmansmith
27th April 2011, 09:30 AM
I got that from APMEX, and also got one from Modern Coin Mart offering to buy my 5 ounce hot springs coin for a profit if I get it from the mint tommorrow when it goes online (One per customer) and then ship to them. I have two "bullion" ATB sets and was going to skip the proof, but I guess I'm gonna buy one and keep it since MCM obviously wants them so badly.

StreetsOfGold
27th April 2011, 11:49 AM
Not only did I get this as well, but I bought a few buffalo bars from southern coins http://www.scpm.com/
and they sent me a postcard claiming that now was a good time to "take some profits" and sell back... to them naturally

No deal