PDA

View Full Version : 50 cents away from $50 (here it comes!!!)

Large Sarge
28th April 2011, 08:23 AM
Feels like a $50 day to me !!!!

Large Sarge
28th April 2011, 08:27 AM
Gold plowed through $1535, and is still moving.....

keehah
28th April 2011, 08:28 AM
$49.49?

I expect Silver Art Bar will point out it was actually 51 cents away.

52 cents for the bet. :)

Large Sarge
28th April 2011, 08:31 AM
45 cents away

$49.55

Large Sarge
28th April 2011, 08:32 AM
Sinclair has one of his pics up

www.jsmineset.com

anyway, he has that big angel w/ magnet, "its pulling like the dickens to get gold upto $1650"

Buddha
28th April 2011, 08:35 AM
Team Rocket is blasting off agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3u34c49Vl1qcoz2mo1_500.jpg

Ponce
28th April 2011, 08:37 AM
Knock, knock, knock....yohoooooooooooooooo any one seen Silver Art? heheheheheeheheh

First post of the day.........Good rainy morning to one and all.

sirgonzo420
28th April 2011, 08:37 AM
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/1772/rocketpower215le1.gif

chad
28th April 2011, 08:38 AM
bam! there it goes. too close for comfort, apparently.

Large Sarge
28th April 2011, 08:39 AM
Knock, knock, knock....yohoooooooooooooooo any one seen Silver Art? heheheheheeheheh

actually i was kind of wondering that myself

going off memory, I think he lives near chatt, Tenn

And they got slammed last night (tornadoes, massive wind/hail)

Northwest corner of georgia (my state) got slammed also

some of these towns look like a nuke was detonated, everything flattened for as far as you can see... just foundations left visible.

I hope you are ok 1970 silver art....

give us a holler

keehah
28th April 2011, 08:49 AM
13 cents away from $48

This thread is not even a half hour old.

SLV^GLD
28th April 2011, 08:51 AM
Man, if Silver Art got tornadoed it is going to take all the fun out silver breaking $50/oz.

cthulu
28th April 2011, 08:53 AM
Man, if Silver Art got tornadoed it is going to take all the fun out silver breaking $50/oz.

I heard a tornado came to silver art, but he punched it in the stomach.

DMac
28th April 2011, 08:53 AM
smackdown

Ponce
28th April 2011, 08:55 AM
Not funny SLV, I can only hope tha he's ok....I don't pray but to me to hope is to pray.

Large Sarge
28th April 2011, 08:58 AM
http://www.wdef.com/

chatt tv

looks like at least 1 fatality so far, power outages, lots of injuries

it was some serious $hit last night...

that little town of ringgold (just South of chatt), got flattened,

3 story hotel came apart with folks trapped inside, etc

it was a mess.

Large Sarge
28th April 2011, 09:12 AM
here is another tenn station, they have chopper video of ringgold

http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14521722

Large Sarge
28th April 2011, 09:13 AM
HAMILTON COUNTY:

CHATTANOOGA:

Police confirm 1 dead in Shepherd area

EPB reports 80,000 without power

CPD police academy cadets have been dispatched to aid rescue efforts

APISON:

Hamilton County EMA reports 8 dead in Apison area.

Volunteer Coordinator Center / Command Center set up for mass injured at Apison Elementary.

28 injured have been transported by ambulance.

3 residents unaccounted

Volunteers paired with officers, firefighters to search for survivors

Homes collapsed, people trapped in homes.

Closed Roads:

London Lane
Bill Jones at McGee Road
East Brainerd at Apison Pike
Blair Road at McDonald Road

BRADLEY COUNTY:

Bradley Mayor: "City looks like a war zone".

County has requested National Guard, Blackhawk helicopters be dispatched to aid with search. TEMA coordinating deployment.

Man injuries throughout county.

Two injuries flown from Sky Ridge to Knoxville.

47 victims trapped in collapsed buildings.

Rescue crews will begin fourth wave of search to begin searching for dead.

Knox County, Rutherford County Search and Rescue teams in Cleveland

1 incident of attempted looting from sheriff's office overnight

SLV^GLD
28th April 2011, 09:18 AM
IINM, Art lives pretty much in downtown Chattanooga and not in the outlying areas.

FWIW, I wasn't trying to be funny earlier. My guess is he's sitting in the dark without power.

ximmy
28th April 2011, 09:56 AM
smackdown

Right on time wasn't it...

Horn
28th April 2011, 10:14 AM
here is another tenn station, they have chopper video of ringgold

http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14521722

Amazing so powerful in that area.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
28th April 2011, 01:35 PM

I heard a tornado came to silver art, but he punched it in the stomach.

That really doesn't fit with his personality.

Serpo
28th April 2011, 01:53 PM
Third attempt at 50 should do it.

1970 silver art
28th April 2011, 03:29 PM

some of these towns look like a nuke was detonated, everything flattened for as far as you can see... just foundations left visible.

give us a holler

You are correct Large Sarge. I live in Chattanooga, TN.

I apologize to the GSUS community for not posting on this thread any sooner than now. I saw this thread earlier but I was at work and I was too busy at the time to post on this thread.

It was very bad last night and I was listening to the local news most of the night. About 5 hours total. I was safe and I am currently doing fine. Lucky for me, there was no tornado that hit in my neighborhood. I was also very lucky in that I did not have a power outtage in my neighborhood. I am happy because I was a little nervious since we were under a tornado warning for Hamilton County for a large chunk of last night. This was easily the worst storm that I have been through since I been in Chattanooga and I been here for almost 15 years. We did get wind damage throughout parts of the city and there was a power outtage at other parts of town and that affected things like traffic lights being out among other things. There were fallen trees in some areas and tree branches were littered on some roads throughout the city.

Ringgold, Georgia got hit very hard. Ringgold is a very short distance from Chattanooga and on the local TV news, I saw parts of the damage on the local news and it was very bad. Trenton, GA also got hit very hard. The tornado that saw a video of on TV, touched down near I-75 at the Ringgold exit and tore through the city of Ringgold. I might be wrong on this but I last heard that there were a total of 35 deaths in TN with 9 of them in Hamilton County. Alabama had the most deaths. I think that the death toll was at 190+ for the whole state of AL.

Large Sarge, I hope that you made through this storm ok. It was rough going for most of the night and I paid attention to the local news thoughout the night last night. I am just glad that it is over.

1970 silver art
28th April 2011, 03:34 PM
IINM, Art lives pretty much in downtown Chattanooga and not in the outlying areas.

FWIW, I wasn't trying to be funny earlier. My guess is he's sitting in the dark without power.

Actually I never lost my power. I was very lucky because the number of power outtages in the Chattanooga metro area peaked at 119,000. The outlying areas got hit much harder than Chattanooga. I also heard that it will take between 8 to 16 days to restore everybody's power.

Ponce
28th April 2011, 03:37 PM
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I am glad that you are ok.........at least till you send me my tree rolls of tp hheheheheehehehheheheeh......... ;D

1970 silver art
28th April 2011, 03:40 PM

YOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ponce, I'm over here. I am doing fine and I survived the storms. How are you doing? Hmmmmm..............Let's see here.............Silver made it to $49.57 and it got smacked down just as I expected. This latest attempt to hit $50 has failed as I expected. ;D As I type this, it is down 23 cents to $48.25. ;D

Ponce
28th April 2011, 03:42 PM
Bumps on the road does not mean the end of the road........

1970 silver art
28th April 2011, 03:48 PM
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I am glad that you are ok.........at least till you send me my tree rolls of tp hheheheheehehehheheheeh......... ;D

But....but....but Ponce. You will not see $50 this year. I knew that it was going to get smacked down once it entered the $49 range. All that JPMorgan will do is to shoot its "Naked Silver Short" gun at silver to smack it back down. JPMorgan will not allow silver to hit $50 this year. ;D

Just have my 3 rolls of Charmin tp ready to ship to me on January 1, 2012. ;D

Large Sarge
28th April 2011, 03:54 PM

give us a holler

You are correct Large Sarge. I live in Chattanooga, TN.

I apologize to the GSUS community for not posting on this thread any sooner than now. I saw this thread earlier but I was at work and I was too busy at the time to post on this thread.

It was very bad last night and I was listening to the local news most of the night. About 5 hours total. I was safe and I am currently doing fine. Lucky for me, there was no tornado that hit in my neighborhood. I was also very lucky in that I did not have a power outtage in my neighborhood. I am happy because I was a little nervious since we were under a tornado warning for Hamilton County for a large chunk of last night. This was easily the worst storm that I have been through since I been in Chattanooga and I been here for almost 15 years. We did get wind damage throughout parts of the city and there was a power outtage at other parts of town and that affected things like traffic lights being out among other things. There were fallen trees in some areas and tree branches were littered on some roads throughout the city.

Ringgold, Georgia got hit very hard. Ringgold is a very short distance from Chattanooga and on the local TV news, I saw parts of the damage on the local news and it was very bad. Trenton, GA also got hit very hard. The tornado that saw a video of on TV, touched down near I-75 at the Ringgold exit and tore through the city of Ringgold. I might be wrong on this but I last heard that there were a total of 35 deaths in TN with 9 of them in Hamilton County. Alabama had the most deaths. I think that the death toll was at 190+ for the whole state of AL.

Large Sarge, I hope that you made through this storm ok. It was rough going for most of the night and I paid attention to the local news thoughout the night last night. I am just glad that it is over.

We got through ok, not much sleep at this household last night.

some of those images are really unbelievable (looks like a nuclear bomb went off), nothing left....

It was freaky to watch those storms/tornadoes crawling across, they had 1, the wind was 130+ MPH, and it was 7 miles wide...

Uncle Salty
28th April 2011, 08:23 PM

But....but....but Ponce. You will not see $50 this year. I knew that it was going to get smacked down once it entered the $49 range. All that JPMorgan will do is to shoot its "Naked Silver Short" gun at silver to smack it back down. JPMorgan will not allow silver to hit $50 this year. ;D

Just have my 3 rolls of Charmin tp ready to ship to me on January 1, 2012. ;D

Hey Silverartbar,

Gotta admit I like your defiance and confidence in the face of certain death. Sub $50 silver won't last til the end of May.

Ponce
28th April 2011, 10:35 PM
Lol Uncle........but I know that sooner or later he will cry "Uncle" hahahahaahah.

Is late at night
and sleepy I am
my bed is warm
so to sleep I'm going.
nite nite.

Shami-Amourae
29th April 2011, 02:25 AM
For everyone who said there would be no resistance at $50...damn where they wrong.