PDA

View Full Version : SWAT Team kills again.

Down1
11th May 2011, 01:50 PM
The Pima County Regional SWAT team fired 71 shots in seven seconds at a Tucson man they say pointed a gun at officers serving a search warrant at his home.

Jose Guerena, 26, a former Marine who served in Iraq twice, was holding an AR-15 rifle when he was killed, but he never fired a shot, the Sheriff's Department said Monday after initially saying he had fired on officers during last week's raid.

Six days after Guerena was shot, few details about the investigation that brought the SWAT team to the southwest-side home Guerena shared with his wife and their two young sons are known. Guerena's role in the narcotics investigation is unclear and deputies would not comment on what was seized from his home.

"I know I can't have him back but I want justice. I want explanations for what happened," she said.
http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/article_d7d979d4-f4fb-5603-af76-0bef206f8301.html

Ares
11th May 2011, 02:07 PM
To protect and serve

The state

Horn
11th May 2011, 02:14 PM
Trying to invoke Mexico, this side of the border.

gunDriller
11th May 2011, 05:32 PM
To protect and serve

The state

i was reading about some local cops who killed a woman who was suicidal.

had to protect her, you see.

unfortunately, i'm not kidding, about the cops shooting her.

mrnhtbr2232
11th May 2011, 06:19 PM
Let me get this straight - the guy was a former Marine with two tours of duty in Iraq, so the assumption would be he's been at least trained for combat operations, if not actually seeing action. That would make him educated in the arts of command and control, weapons and tactics, and possibly even first-hand experience killing someone. How then does a person with this background not have a plan to defend the home he knows best using early warning systems, assets placed strategically in reach, and picking the best place to shoot from? Make a note here: the police will come in ready to kill with a warrant, end of story. Your mileage may vary regarding your chosen response.

Book
11th May 2011, 06:25 PM
"was holding an AR-15 rifle when he was killed"

milehi
11th May 2011, 06:42 PM
This happened here in town yesterday. The article doesn't state that he was tazed eight times.

http://www.sbsun.com/news/ci_18035651

SirCruz
11th May 2011, 06:42 PM

He could have been holding a butter knife and he would have been killed!! Psychopaths with guns!

ximmy
11th May 2011, 06:43 PM

I agree completely, TOTALLY guilty... of serving his country, raising a family, holding a job. Justice has been served when he die gasping for air on the ground. Self-motivation & the American dream will not be tolerated in this NWO...

"I came out the officers dragged me through the kitchen and took me outside, and that's when I saw him laying there gasping for air," Vanessa Guerena said. "I kept begging the officers to call an ambulance that maybe he could make it and that my baby was still inside."

Book
11th May 2011, 07:43 PM
http://031b1ed.netsolhost.com/WordPress/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/police-lights.jpg

The department says SWAT members were clear when identifying themselves while entering the home.

"Tucson is notorious for home invasions and we didn't want to look like that," said Lt. Michael O'Connor of the Pima County Sheriff's Department. "We went lights and sirens and we absolutely did not do a 'no-knock' warrant."

When five SWAT members broke through the front door Guerena was crouched down pointing the gun at them, said O'Connor.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_iOgIDFbR60A/TPgsSpLZZnI/AAAAAAAAAhw/L-BDDWTygaQ/s1600/police_lights.jpg

ximmy
11th May 2011, 08:53 PM
http://031b1ed.netsolhost.com/WordPress/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/police-lights.jpg

The department says SWAT members were clear when identifying themselves while entering the home.

"Tucson is notorious for home invasions and we didn't want to look like that," said Lt. Michael O'Connor of the Pima County Sheriff's Department. "We went lights and sirens and we absolutely did not do a 'no-knock' warrant."

When five SWAT members broke through the front door Guerena was crouched down pointing the gun at them, said O'Connor.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_iOgIDFbR60A/TPgsSpLZZnI/AAAAAAAAAhw/L-BDDWTygaQ/s1600/police_lights.jpg

and to think... this whole thing could have been avoided if only palani had been there waving the 4th amendment at the door... ::)

solid
11th May 2011, 09:08 PM

When five SWAT members broke through the front door Guerena was crouched down pointing the gun at them, said O'Connor.[/b]

If a man points a gun at any of you folks, you can shoot him in self-defense. If a man points a gun at a cop, that cop can shoot in self-defense too.

A cop is supposed to only point his gun at a lethal, or potential lethal threat. If you conceal carry, you should only point your gun at a lethal threat, or potential lethal threat as well.

Cops have the same rights as you do.

The only thing in question here, is whether this is the true sequence of events that took place, or if it was falsely recorded.

None of us can know if that is true, without making assumptions based on the little info we are given here. That is a matter of opinion, whether you want to assume the cops were at fault here or not.

Olmstein
11th May 2011, 10:02 PM
More collateral damage in the war on drugs. The SWAT death squad hasn't released any info on why they raided this particular house, or what was found there. Probably some bad intel cost this guy his life.

Book
11th May 2011, 10:17 PM
The SWAT death squad hasn't released any info on why they raided this particular house, or what was found there. Probably some bad intel cost this guy his life.

Maybe...but the lesson here is "never take on a SWAT Team with an AR-15 in your hands".

Awoke
12th May 2011, 04:53 AM
Oh God, here we go with Solid defending the NWO pig SWAT teams now.

Yeah.

::)

The man who was having his home invaded had every right to have his Firearm in hand, as he was defending his home and Family. The PIGS are again the AGGRESSORS here, not the VICTIMS.
Fuck.

Down1
12th May 2011, 05:06 AM
Nonsense.
Cops are a special group, higher than the Proles.
A simple misdemeanor A&B morphs into a felony when committed against a cop.

None of us can know if that is true, without making assumptions based on the little info we are given here.

A week later based on the "little info" we are given, we can make a lot of assumptions.

Tumbleweed
12th May 2011, 05:35 AM

When five SWAT members broke through the front door Guerena was crouched down pointing the gun at them, said O'Connor.[/b]

If a man points a gun at any of you folks, you can shoot him in self-defense. If a man points a gun at a cop, that cop can shoot in self-defense too.

A cop is supposed to only point his gun at a lethal, or potential lethal threat. If you conceal carry, you should only point your gun at a lethal threat, or potential lethal threat as well.

In hind sight the cops coming through the door were a lethal threat and the victim should have opened up on them. It might have saved his life. He hesitated, if you're going to shoot, shoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUslGSoEH8I

midnight rambler
12th May 2011, 05:38 AM

That's complete and utter bullshit and you know it.

midnight rambler
12th May 2011, 05:50 AM
Book and Ximmy surface yet again as the #1 forum apologists for corporate state thugs and their thuggery.

Horn
12th May 2011, 05:52 AM

That's complete and utter Bullshit and you know it.

It's like the right to be unequally penalized.

Some men are created than modified greater than equal too.

Horn
12th May 2011, 06:11 AM
A deputy's bullet struck the side of the doorway, causing chips of wood to fall on his shield. That prompted some members of the team to think the deputy had been shot, O'Connor said.

The details of which were noticed in the silence of return fire, and changing to a fresh clip.

Which was then summarily emptied into the suspect.

DMac
12th May 2011, 06:31 AM
From the reports I've read this morning on this story, the AR15 still had the safety on when he was gunned down.

It's easy to get mad at the SWAT guys for killing this guy. In this instance though I am not mad at them for murdering this guy over what was probably a few grams of homegrown bud.

The SWAT are like dogs. Bad owners lead to bad behaviors.

The people of that community need to go after the judge who signed the warrant.

Judges are immune, IIRC, from civil or criminal litigation/investigation when a botched raid due to bad evidence occurs. The judge signed off on the warrant which inevitably led to SWAT crashing through the door guns blazing.

For better or worse, that is the purpose of the SWAT in today's police force. To act as wanna be military on US soil.

If people want to use this as an example for change then the authority, the judge, needs to be held accountable.

mrnhtbr2232
12th May 2011, 07:15 AM
Paramilitary law enforcement is not going to arrive selling girl scout cookies. They are going in with specialized weapons and marksmanship training. They decide ahead of time how they will enter, which one will "neutralize" the family pets, which one will take point, how they will shoot in close quarters, and of course they all go home at the end of their shift to talk about it. When confronted with a situation like this whether innocent or guilty, your rights as defined are meaningless. Your natural rights to defend your own home, however, are not.

I still don't get it - this guy had the same level of tactical training that SWAT did - all I can summarize is he was young and immature and not sure of his decisions. No motion detecting frogs, no entryway deterrents to eliminate the element of surprise, I assume no trunking police scanner, no pre-planned emergency response, and no personal conviction to die for his own liberty if necessary. Had he planned better, he could have lived that day, and I don't mean by surrendering. SWAT teams are almost the ultimate challenge, but they are not invincible if you have the training, will, and firepower to answer the threat inside your own home. Learn about them, don't crouch in the hallway with a rifle and expect to prevail through hesitation and fear: http://www.swatseries.com/

To the defenders of police: serving a warrant is to secure evidence for an eventual conviction. It is the responsibility of law enforcement to act professionally and not as trained killers. If a suspect is cornered inside a building they can wait him out and negotiate - that is professional police work, not acting like a bunch of cowboys at the OK corral. No matter who it is or what the situation, people are still innocent until proven guilty. That is the law, not some glib assumption to be cast aside so team members can go bowling later that night after they murder civilians. And I would also ask you: do you support the war on drugs? If you're on GSUS you should know better that the whole thing is a scam. To protect and to serve has become to bully and to subjugate. If the police want us to respect them then they better earn it. If they don't care then neither do we.

solid
12th May 2011, 07:17 AM
In hind sight the cops coming through the door were a lethal threat and the victim should have opened up on them. It might have saved his life. He hesitated, if you're going to shoot, shoot.

In general, I definitely agree with this. If someone, anyone busts into your home especially with weapons they are a lethal threat.

In this case however, the cops announced their presence. They knocked on the door, surrounded the place with lights and sirens. They took extra risks announcing themselves because the area had a history of lot's of home invasions.

So, the guy inside had a choice, either come out and deal with the warrant, even if it was a BS warrant. Or stay inside with his gun and get killed. Stupid choice, imo.

I agree with DMac, the judge needs to be held accountable too...

The problem I have with swat teams, is by just breaking into a home unannounced is inviting trouble. Anyone with a right mind who has guns is going to defend their homes in the heat of the moment. It's a lose-lose situation.

solid
12th May 2011, 07:22 AM
I still don't get it - this guy had the same level of tactical training that SWAT did - all I can summarize is he was young and immature and not sure of his decisions. No motion detecting frogs, no entryway deterrents to eliminate the element of surprise, I assume no trunking police scanner, no pre-planned emergency response, and no personal conviction to die for his own liberty if necessary. Had he planned better, he could have lived that day, and I don't mean by surrendering. SWAT teams are almost the ultimate challenge, but they are not invincible if you have the training, will, and firepower to answer the threat inside your own home.

The problem is that if you take on a swat team, even if you win...you will be hunted viciously for the rest of your life. If you kill a cop, word spreads and it always ends up the biggest manhunt there is. Over a stupid warrant? We don't even know what the warrant was for...

I don't get this guy's response either, based on his training. Either this story has false information (most likely), or the guy just froze up, wasn't thinking right.

Awoke
12th May 2011, 08:05 AM
Either this story has false information (most likely), or the guy just froze up, wasn't thinking right.

If anything, I would first doubt that they showed up with lights and sirens blazing, and I would doubt that they announced their presence too. They are liars, bullies and murderers.

sirgonzo420
12th May 2011, 09:00 AM
Who gives a fuck if they "announced their presence"?

Home invaders don't have to take responsibility for murdering civilians in their own homes as long as they "announce their presence"?

midnight rambler
12th May 2011, 09:10 AM

Home invaders don't have to take responsibility for murdering civilians in their own homes as long as they "announce their presence"?

I'm sure Seal Team Six announced their presence as well.

solid
12th May 2011, 09:17 AM

Mistaken identity. That's one of my concerns...imagine being home on a peaceful night cleaning your guns, and the cops come storming in to your home after getting the wrong address. Bang bang, you've got a gun in your hand, so do they...it's all bad.

If they announce their presence, at least if gives you a few choices on how to respond to that.

Awoke
12th May 2011, 09:20 AM
They shouldn't have been there to begin with, AFAIC.

midnight rambler
12th May 2011, 09:25 AM
Maybe...but the lesson here is "never take on a SWAT Team with just an AR-15 in your hands".

Now here's something we can agree upon. Peace through superior firepower. This is one situation where Rebel Yarr's tacticool Saiga 12 with a drum would have reached its full potential.

Horn
12th May 2011, 12:47 PM
Disarm the Police

Anyone so foolish as to attack a policeman would be looking down the barrels of, say, a dozen handguns. "Go ahead, punk. Make our day!"

A policeman would gain obedience, like James Stewart in Destry Rides Again, through judicial empowerment. He would not threaten anyone with immediate violence. He would simply say, "Folks, I've got a problem here. This person is resisting arrest. Would three of you accompany me to the local station with this individual?"

He would blow his whistle, and a dozen sawed-off shotguns accompanied by people would be there within 60 seconds

http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north198.html

Down1
12th May 2011, 02:15 PM
Looks like we got some SWAT officers in training.

NATO says its troops and Afghan forces mistakenly killed a young girl and a man who turned out to be a police officer during an overnight raid in eastern Afghanistan.

A NATO statement Thursday says a combined NATO-Afghan force was pursuing a Taleban leader in Nangarhar province’s Surkh Rod district on Wednesday, when a man came out of the targeted house threatening them with a gun.

It says the troops killed the man and then discovered he was a police officer. The troops also shot at someone running out of the back of the compound who they believed had a weapon. The soldiers later realized there was no weapon and that they had killed “an unarmed Afghan female adolescent.”

A neighbor, who goes by the name of Ayatullah, says the girl was 12 years old.
http://arabnews.com/world/article397452.ece

Down1
12th May 2011, 04:07 PM
More info on this murder. I think it's safe to call it a murder now.
This delaying of medical care seems to be SOP now.

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - 9 On Your Side has uncovered startling new information in the case of a man SWAT team members killed May 5.

Medical attention was standing by to try to save Jose Guereña.

Paramedics waited more than an hour.

Then deputies sent them away

By then, Guereña was dead.
http://www.kgun9.com/story/14629829/medical-care-blocked-for-man-killed-by-swat

midnight rambler
12th May 2011, 04:17 PM
More info on this murder. I think it's safe to call it a murder now.
This delaying of medical care seems to be SOP now.

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - 9 On Your Side has uncovered startling new information in the case of a man SWAT team members killed May 5.

By then, Guereña was dead.
http://www.kgun9.com/story/14629829/medical-care-blocked-for-man-killed-by-swat

Dead men tell no tales. duh

Large Sarge
12th May 2011, 04:19 PM
stories like this reaffirm my thoughts america is FUBAR

all this violence over a "drug offense"

Why are the local police not shooting the CIA agents running the drugs?

Horn
12th May 2011, 04:25 PM
Why are the local police not shooting the CIA agents running the drugs?

Sarge, you know that's where they get their best intel, training & equipment from.

Large Sarge
12th May 2011, 04:41 PM
This country is FUBAR

seriously

the only chance for America I see is that whole "freestate" project

You get enough libertarians to move to one small state, and take it over...

a secession of sorts.

Large Sarge
12th May 2011, 04:46 PM
the only other hope I see is if a preacher (or group of preachers) started broadcasting jury nullification

that would put an end to a lot of the nonsense

Horn
12th May 2011, 05:20 PM
In between the big pharma & faux financial commercials there's still Lady Gaga, and a host of newscasters with cool English/Auzzie accents.

Book
12th May 2011, 05:55 PM
and to think... this whole thing could have been avoided if only palani had been there waving the 4th amendment at the door... ::)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41OfJMlnrOL._SL500_.jpg

Stops SWAT police bullets. Way better than body armor or common sense.

:D

midnight rambler
12th May 2011, 06:09 PM
the only other hope I see is if a preacher (or group of preachers) started broadcasting jury nullification

that would put an end to a lot of the nonsense

Don't hold your breath. That would be extremely bad for their 501(c)(3) business enterprises - they'd be subject to losing their franchises.

mick silver
13th May 2011, 05:51 AM
all they are jack boots . train to do what they did . was to kill and ask later

SilverMagnet
13th May 2011, 06:22 AM
S.W.A.T. = Shoot without any thought.

Twisted Titan
13th May 2011, 06:47 AM

By then, Guereña was dead

O.T.B.W.T.B.......O.T.B.

sirgonzo420
13th May 2011, 08:14 AM

By then, Guereña was dead

O.T.B.W.T.B.......O.T.B.

Dead men tell no tales.

sirgonzo420
13th May 2011, 08:17 AM

Book, if you are going to post pictures of Black's Law Dictionary mockingly, can you at least post the proper edition?

Black's 9th isn't worth a shit. The attorn-eys like to obfuscate with "updated definitions".

Next time you make fun of Black's Law, please post a picture of a 4th edition or EARLIER.... and DEFINITELY no later edition than 6th.

:)

midnight rambler
13th May 2011, 08:25 AM

Book, if you are going to post pictures of Black's Law Dictionary mockingly, can you at least post the proper edition?

Black's 9th isn't worth a shit. The attorn-eys like to obfuscate with "updated definitions".

Next time you make fun of Black's Law, please post a picture of a 4th edition or EARLIER.... and DEFINITELY no later edition than 6th.

:)

Gotta consider the source - Book is an unrepentant dyed in the wool statist so naturally he would prefer the very latest edition of West's Publishing Black's Law Dictionary.

DMac
27th May 2011, 07:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnYV4nrNdjA

May 26, 2011
Late Thursday afternoon the Pima County Sheriff's Department, responding to public records requests, released video and documents related to the shooting of Jose Guerena. Guerena died on May 5 when a SWAT team arrived at his Pima County home to serve a search warrant. The SWAT team's attorney has said that when the team broke down the door, they saw Guerena standing there with a rifle and that he said, "I've got something for you." The team then opened fire, expending 71 rounds and hitting Guerena 60 times.

Guerena's wife Vanessa told KGUN9 News that she and her husband never knew the men breaking into her home were SWAT officers. SWAT attorney Mike Storie has said that the team came in with sirens blaring and properly identified themselves.

Among the items the Sheriff's Department released was a clip of helmet cam video showing the raid in progress. The video shows that the team did use a siren for about eight seconds, then stopped. The video shows the shooting erupting and also shows a SWAT officer falling. Storie said previously that the team at first thought that Guerena had fired and that one of their men had been hit. It was later learned that Guerena never fired.

A section of the helmet cam video is available in the video gallery box at the upper left of this page.

9 On Your Side is analyzing the released material now and will have full rews Thursday night at Ten and on Good Morning Tucson beginning at 5:00 AM Friday morning.

DMac
27th May 2011, 07:38 AM
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/05/25/oath-keepers-muster-_-tucson-info/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6NOx5Cx8Ws

What – An Oath Keepers muster. Oath Keepers and friends will muster and march to the home of Mrs. Vanessa Guerena for a ceremony of memoriam for her late husband Jose Guerena, a U.S. Marine Corps veteran of the Iraq war.
When – 8:00 a.m. sharp Monday morning Memorial Day, May 30, 2011
Where - The intersection of West Valencia Road and South Wade Road. Take I-10 to I-19 South and exit West Valencia Road to South Wade Road, Tucson, Arizona. See below.
Who - Oath Keepers is calling for all veterans, National Guardsmen, active duty military, current-serving peace officers, firefighters, retired public servants, gun owners, veterans organizations, civic organizations, church groups, student groups, and other patriotic Americans.
Why – To stand with Oath Keepers at a memorial service for Jose Guerena, a war veteran who was killed by law-enforcement gunfire in his home on May 05, 2011. We wish to honor Jose Guerena’s service to this nation and ensure that his death lights the spark which shall lawfully undo present-day policies which militarize our local peace officers and violate our veterans’ and gun owners’ Fourth Amendment rights.
Press contact – Arizona Oath Keepers state chapter President Ray Epps: 480-586-5145. Backup Press contact – Elias Alias – 406-285-6597 * eliasalias@gmail.com
The public is cordially invited to march and stand with Oath Keepers for this ceremony. All who cannot attend are encouraged to do what you can on Memorial Day in your own communities. A great example of local activity is given us by the Pahrump, Nevada Oath Keepers chapter. Enjoy reading their Proclamation here:
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/05/25/pahrump-oath-keepers-issue-proclamation/?cp=1#comment-29725
What you can do – Work with veterans and neighbors and community groups in your respective areas to ensure such Proclamations are brought before your local government officials and State officials. (You can do this anytime, it is not limited to only Memorial Day.)
*Work to establish oversight by your State government, your Attorney General, and your County Sheriffs’ offices to protect Fourth Amendment rights at the local level to provide accountability for intrusive police activities. Work to educate your neighbors and friends to the militarization of our local peace officers and help them see how such practices violate our Bill of Rights, including the Fourth Amendment. Recommend to your local government that police actions, especially S.W.A.T. activity, does not mimic the acts of criminals who execute home invasions. Remind everyone of the inherent dangers in accepting Federal funding and Federal training. Work to break the connection between Federal involvement and local control over our peace officer community. Educate everyone to the dangers in militarizing our local peace officers.
What we need from Tucson: Oath Keepers is seeking locally a volunteer drummer for this march, and a bugler for the ceremony. Oath Keepers would love to have a color guard from Tucson or Arizona, but we’ll take a color guard from wherever we can find one. If anyone wishes to volunteer to drum for this march, or to play taps on the bugle at the ceremony, please send us your message by going here – http://oathkeepers.org/oath/contact/ or call our Arizona Oath Keepers chapter President Ray Epps at 480-586-5145. Backup number 406-285-6597.
Oath Keepers will muster at 8:00 a.m. on the morning of Memorial Day, May 30, 2011, and will march at 8:30 a.m. to the home of Vanessa Guerena, the widow of Jose Guerena. Our procession will not permit late-comers to join after we begin the march, so make sure to be on time. Come early. Our march will begin at our rally point which is less than one mile from the Guerena home.
Our muster will be at the intersection of West Valencia Road and South Wade Road. Out of town marchers can find West Valencia Road by exiting Interstate I-19 just south of Interstate I-10 at the exit for West Valencia Road.
Upon arrival at the intersection of West Valencia Road and South Wade Road, please park on the South side of Valencia. We would like to ask all drivers to park by backing in, instead of parallel parking, so as to reduce the length of parked cars. Thank you for remembering to do that.
Oath Keepers will not permit the carrying or displaying of signs during our march and memorial service.
Flags may be carried and displayed. Those who have Oath Keepers gear are invited to wear Oath Keeper shirts and hats, patches and pins. We are planning a somber and reverent march, respectful of the departed young former Marine and war veteran, with sincere sympathy for his wife and children. There shall be another time and place for political expression.
Oath Keepers will conduct a brief ceremony on the lawn outside Mrs. Guerena’s house to honor her husband’s military service and all military and police who have paid the ultimate price for this country’s continued freedom. We will extend our sympathies to Mrs. Guerena, and then march back to our muster area.
Other activities will be announced when we return to our muster area. There each marcher will be given hand-out fliers with our afternoon schedule, which Oath Keepers will distribute to all who march with us.
Note - It is important that all who wish to participate with Oath Keepers on Memorial Day be present at 8:00 a.m. sharp, for that is how everyone will receive our announcements regarding the afternoon’s activities.
There will be afternoon speakers, including Stewart Rhodes, founder and President of Oath Keepers, Major (ret.) Rex McTyeire, U.S. Special Forces veteran and President of Oath Keepers’ South Carolina chapter, and Sheriff Richard Mack, former Sheriff from Arizona, among others. A number of Oath Keepers officers will be arriving from out of State.
The afternoon events will carry a political nature as Oath Keepers officially denounces the practice of deploying militarized SWAT teams to serve warrants on military veterans and gun owners who, like Jose Guerena, have no prior criminal record. Oath Keepers will inspire Americans to uphold the Fourth Amendment. Oath Keepers salutes our finest, our peace officers and our soldiers, with sincere gratitude for their service, but Oath Keepers stands against the Policy of using militarized SWAT units for routine law enforcement procedures.
We must take a stand against the use of SWAT or other militarized units against gun owners and veterans who have no violent crime history, and that stand needs to be a firm one. Come make a stand with us. Veterans, here is a place to stand for a righteous cause – bring your veteran groups and friends.
Therefore, Oath Keepers is going to rally to honor this young Marine’s military service in war in the morning hours, using this occasion to also honor all of America’s fallen heroes, and then move into other locations to express our opposition to the destruction of our liberty, our support of the Fourth Amendment as written, and our opposition to this policy of using SWAT teams to serve mere search warrants on gun owners and veterans who have no violent criminal record.
Here is a closing word from Stewart Rhodes, founder of Oath Keepers –
“What better way to honor our war dead and veterans this Memorial Day than to defend our Constitution and our God given rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, which is what they all fought, bled, and died for? This policy of using SWAT to serve search warrants on veterans and gun owners simply because they are armed, and where there is no long history of violent crime, has got to stop. I think taking a stand over the use of SWAT against this young Marine in Tucson is a good place to start.” – Stewart Rhodes
-
Check for updates on this information at the “Announcements” section of our front page on our national web site, www.oathkeepers.org/
Questions may be sent online here – http://oathkeepers.org/oath/contact/
The following two links will provide more detailed understanding about our Memorial Day events in Tucson, Arizona:
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/05/21/oath-keepers-to-rally-in-tucson-on-memorial-day-over-death-of-young-marine-veteran/
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/05/16/an-empire-strikes-home-_-part-one/
Meet some of our Board of Directors – http://oathkeepers.org/oath/bios/
Sheriff Richard Mack – http://www.sheriffmack.com/
Oath Keepers National – http://www.oathkeepers.org/oath/
Semper Fidelis Jose Guerena!

DMac
27th May 2011, 07:40 AM
"NO EVIDENCE OF DRUGS FOUND IN THE RAID."

:puke

Murdered. Sick sick sick

Horn
27th May 2011, 07:41 AM
I heard sirens for a total of five seconds.

DMac
27th May 2011, 07:44 AM

According to the comments it wasn't even a siren - it was the car alarm.

Horn
27th May 2011, 07:45 AM

According to the comments it wasn't even a siren - it was the car alarm.

Right, sounded like that sound you hear every couple hours in the city.

Cebu_4_2
27th May 2011, 08:06 AM
Here's the video:

http://youtu.be/a1X7Yojaaig

Book
27th May 2011, 08:10 AM
Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1X7Yojaaig

Book
27th May 2011, 08:15 AM
http://www.indianadigital.us/.a/6a00d8341c657753ef012876eceb67970c-pi

This guy was a US Marine. Why isn't NCIS at the crime scene now?

sirgonzo420
27th May 2011, 08:17 AM
I wonder if that Marine ever busted down anybody's door and then shot them...

:conf: