PDA

View Full Version : this kinda freaked me out.......

gunny highway
16th May 2011, 12:43 PM
on Friday the 13th i got in my car and the trip odometer read 666.0 and on the radio was a song with the lyric "And my senses tell me danger!" i decided to run my errands anyway. i stared danger in the eye and HE blinked!!!! :D

sirgonzo420
16th May 2011, 12:58 PM
on Friday the 13th i got in my car and the trip odometer read 666.0 and on the radio was a song with the lyric "And my senses tell me danger!" i decided to run my errands anyway. i stared danger in the eye and HE blinked!!!! :D

Be careful.

He's probably gonna kick your ass now for bragging.

:D

madfranks
16th May 2011, 01:05 PM
Did you make it back alive? ;D

gunDriller
16th May 2011, 01:09 PM

Wow ! Can I have your autograph ? ;D

Once I kicked a coffee cup full of coffee that I had left on the floor, across the room, hard enough to shatter the handle.

The coffee in it, however, was un-spilled.

That always struck me as one-in-a-million. I could not do that again if I spent 1 full year kicking coffee cups.

sirgonzo420
16th May 2011, 01:11 PM

Wow ! Can I have your autograph ? ;D

Once I kicked a coffee cup full of coffee that I had left on the floor, across the room, hard enough to shatter the handle.

The coffee in it, however, was un-spilled.

That always struck me as one-in-a-million. I could not do that again if I spent 1 full year kicking coffee cups.

Have you tried?

;D

cthulu
16th May 2011, 01:12 PM
Psh, that's nothing! i ran with some scissors the other day..left handed even. furreal.

ximmy
16th May 2011, 01:25 PM

good for you... pushed and moved forward... but sometimes it is not unwise to listen to your "danger" senses... ;)

gunny highway
17th May 2011, 06:17 AM
my danger senses have worked in past but this time........
that's the thing about superstitions, you spend all your time focusing on them and you don't focus on what you should be. like driving etc. then someone goes and gets hurt and blames it on the "signs" they saw. when in fact it was them not paying attention to the real world.

Awoke
17th May 2011, 06:21 AM
Yesterday I got in my truck, fired it up, looked at the Tripometer and it read 222 (http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/222-9772/).

BrewTech
17th May 2011, 06:47 AM

Even freakier if you've ever seen the "Final Destination" series.

:o

gunDriller
17th May 2011, 07:39 AM
Have you tried?

;D

well, no.

but i did buy a lottery ticket. :)