PDA

View Full Version : There is no way out, but THROUGH the jew

General of Darkness
18th May 2011, 07:54 PM
The purpose of this is to explain my experiences and realities about the jew.

First off let me say this, not every jew is bad, I don't "hate" them, but when the rubber meets the road, these people are truly nation wreckers.

Just some observations

1 - jews have been kicked out of almost every country on the planet in the last 2,000 years, YET they see it as everyone else's problem, and NEVER take responsibility for just being assholes.
2 - Every country they spawn in, they immediately do what they do best, usury.
3 - jews are not a race, they're a criminal syndicate
4 - jews are the biggest hypocrites on the planet, from promoting inter-racial relations to fiat money
5 - jews are rats. They hide in the dark, or background promoting and financing things like La Raza, NAACP, SPLC, ACLU and everything else that helps them to dilute indigenous races of the nation they squat in.
6 - jews are both psychopaths and megalomaniacs. They promote the "art" of Picasso, and the workings of the plagiarist Einstein
7 - jews are worlds greatest liars, from the Holohoax to demonizing Apartheid, while they do the same thing in their own precious Isreal. They will lie, cheat and steal towards anything that's in their interest.
etc etc

So in my mind, the key to the future for any nation, the first goal is to remove the jew from their lands. Without jews, we could have SOUND MONEY, ORDER etc etc. Pretty damn simple to me.

Twisted Titan
18th May 2011, 08:51 PM
THE PROTESTANT MARTIN LUTHER HAD THESE GUYS PEGGED CENTURIES AGO

illumin19
18th May 2011, 09:00 PM
You have to get through all their protectors first......not an easy thing to do.

Many can't see through the belief that they're "CHOSEN" regardless of what they do. Many see them as "above the law"...

man's law and God's law.

gunDriller
19th May 2011, 08:13 AM
5 - jews are rats. They hide in the dark, or background promoting and financing things like La Raza, NAACP, SPLC, ACLU and everything else that helps them to dilute indigenous races of the nation they squat in.

that's really not nice to rats.

rats don't attack the other rats when there's plenty of food.

DMac
19th May 2011, 08:19 AM
What do you have against Picasso?

sirgonzo420
19th May 2011, 08:29 AM
The purpose of this is to explain my experiences and realities about the jew.

First off let me say this, not every jew is bad, I don't "hate" them, but when the rubber meets the road, these people are truly nation wreckers.

Just some observations

1 - jews have been kicked out of almost every country on the planet in the last 2,000 years, YET they see it as everyone else's problem, and NEVER take responsibility for just being assholes.
2 - Every country they spawn in, they immediately do what they do best, usury.
3 - jews are not a race, they're a criminal syndicate
4 - jews are the biggest hypocrites on the planet, from promoting inter-racial relations to fiat money
6 - jews are both psychopaths and megalomaniacs. They promote the "art" of Picasso, and the workings of the plagiarist Einstein
7 - jews are worlds greatest liars, from the Holohoax to demonizing Apartheid, while they do the same thing in their own precious Isreal. They will lie, cheat and steal towards anything that's in their interest.
etc etc

So in my mind, the key to the future for any nation, the first goal is to remove the jew from their lands. Without jews, we could have SOUND MONEY, ORDER etc etc. Pretty damn simple to me.

Who is worse?

The parasites?

Or the dumbfuck goyim that let it happen, and in fact actively encourage said parasitism?

Book
19th May 2011, 11:34 AM
dumbfuck goyim

You already posted that you speak Hebrew...

sirgonzo420
19th May 2011, 11:53 AM
dumbfuck goyim

You already posted that you speak Hebrew...

I do not speak hebrew. I can read a little bit, and can understand some limited spoken hebrew, but you make me out to be a fuckin' professor.

I'm just saying, jews have been kicked out of countries for millenia, but look what always happens; they come back and get even worse.

People (white people, brown people, whatever) need to realize what's happening, why it's happening and actually need to be aware and not let their governments, media, and banks run on auto-pilot.

Have the pogroms ever worked?

Hell no. They play the fuckin' sympathy card and leech off another nation.

Even if every jew was gone, our problems would not be. They would come back.

It's like those Friday the 13th movies.

And by the way, some white "christian zionist" who loves the same tribe that is genociding them, is a DUMBfuck GOY.

It's maddening. I talk to some otherwise reasonable white people who insist jews are chosen and "we must support israel". If that isn't dumbfuck ideology I don't know what is.

Horn
19th May 2011, 12:04 PM
The IMF chief openly admits that being jewish is a final strike against his credibility.

A crown of thorns or cross for the human race to bear, if you will...

Plastic
19th May 2011, 12:49 PM
There are Jews and there are those that call themselves Jews, one group is and the other is the synagogue of satan and at the same time the edomites of the tribe of Esau as they have stolen the birthright. God has promised to throw them down and destroy them completely. I support Israel but hate it's current occupiers as I view them to be children of the devil and the enemy of all mankind.

Horn
19th May 2011, 12:52 PM
I support Israel

So you dig the whole Theocracy thing?

Are you from England?

Plastic
19th May 2011, 01:02 PM
I support Israel

So you dig the whole Theocracy thing?

Are you from England?

I support Israel as a concept as there are 10 other tribes that have claim to it. Look at it like this, no matter where any of us are from, there is a greater chance that WE have more true Israelite blood in us than the current occupiers.

America btw.

Horn
19th May 2011, 01:03 PM
When you say "THROUGH the jew", do you mean through the head, through the chest, or is there a better place to aim?
I kid, I kid... ;D

That's not nice Vaughn, we all know GoD meant through, as in becoming one, hisself.

Horn
19th May 2011, 01:10 PM
I support Israel as a concept as there are 10 other tribes that have claim to it.

Sounds like a suicidal bloodbath, but to each his own.

gunDriller
19th May 2011, 01:25 PM
When you say "THROUGH the jew", do you mean through the head, through the chest, or is there a better place to aim?

I kid, I kid... ;D

The Wallet.

Ponce
19th May 2011, 01:30 PM
You can have a test to find out if you have Jewish blood, it cost $750.00 and it takes a month and half.

Happy to say that my blood came out clean....... ;D.......the only reason that I had it done is because about 6 years ago my last name was among the Spanish name that are supposed to be Jewish.

bellevuebully
19th May 2011, 02:41 PM
There are Jews and there are those that call themselves Jews, one group is and the other is the synagogue of satan ............ but hate it's current occupiers as I view them to be children of the devil and the enemy of all mankind.

Care to elaborate on this part? I'd be interested in your viewpoint as well as your method of sorting the wheat from the chaff, so-to-speak.

Not looking for a heated debate (and not implying that's where you will take it), just interested in some discussion.

Plastic
19th May 2011, 03:49 PM
Simply my personal views bellevue, there is a reason the most expensive street in Tel Aviv is named Rothschild boulevard. The current nation of Israel was aquired through lies, deception, usury, and murder.

Obadiah 1 concerning Esau

15For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

16For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been.

17But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

18And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

Helping these "people" has done nothing but caused problems for us.

2 chronicles 19

Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

By their fruits you shall know them...
Esau said he would posess the land and rebuild the high places, the high places (hill tops) of ancient palestine were groves of trees used for the worship of baal and sacrifice (creatures and humans) to him. The current occupiers have and continue to replant groves on the hilltops.
http://www.treesfortheholyland.com/index.html
Personally I view the slaughter of the Palestinians as a sort of sacrifice to baal.

It will be worse when these people attempt to rebuild the temple of God, because once they lay that first cornerstone (of stone) they will nullify Christs sacrifice with their own hands as he is the rejected cornerstone they should have chosen.

Book
19th May 2011, 04:11 PM
...the only reason that I had it done is because about 6 years ago my last name was among the Spanish name that are supposed to be Jewish.

I remember you "coming out" at GIM. Explains why you take such pains here to keep making the distinction that "good" jews exist.

:D

sirgonzo420
19th May 2011, 04:19 PM
...the only reason that I had it done is because about 6 years ago my last name was among the Spanish name that are supposed to be Jewish.

I remember you "coming out" at GIM. Explains why you take such pains here to keep making the distinction that "good" jews exist.

Yeah but he said his test came back clean.

po boy
19th May 2011, 04:45 PM
The American people became lazy and the communists slipped in and stole America.

".......a Republic if you can keep it."

gunDriller
19th May 2011, 06:09 PM
Simply my personal views bellevue, there is a reason the most expensive street in Tel Aviv is named Rothschild boulevard. The current nation of Israel was aquired through lies, deception, usury, and murder.

That would be a street sign worth stealing.

and replacing with another sign that says, "Israel Did 9-11 Way".

mick silver
20th May 2011, 06:48 AM
you said it po boy and in a few words nobody said it was going to be easy ...............".......a Republic if you can keep it."

Large Sarge
20th May 2011, 06:55 AM
the best plan is the ottomn ermpire plan

Esutace Mullins covered how they lived peacefully with them, and th eottoman empire was/is the longest lived empire in the known history of man.

he has an old article on the laws for the ottoman empire

thats the only system I have seen that worked.

if you kick them out, they take over another nation, build it up, and come back and destroy you....

ShortJohnSilver
20th May 2011, 07:22 AM
the best plan is the ottomn ermpire plan

Esutace Mullins covered how they lived peacefully with them, and th eottoman empire was/is the longest lived empire in the known history of man.

he has an old article on the laws for the ottoman empire

thats the only system I have seen that worked.

if you kick them out, they take over another nation, build it up, and come back and destroy you....

Are you talking about the Ottoman Turks or the earlier Byzantium empire?

MAGNES
20th May 2011, 07:36 AM
Are you talking about the Ottoman Turks or the earlier Byzantium empire?

How about the Ancients in general, the Europeans, Jews hid and pretended to convert for a reason.

Justinian is the key person here that I have sourced myself but it goes way before him.

Who is Justinian ?

Ezra Pound was a big fan of Byzantium.

Eustace Mullins: NEW HISTORY OF THE JEWS
http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/eustace-mullins-new-history-of-the-jews/

Large Sarge
20th May 2011, 08:28 AM
yes byzantium, lasted a 1000 years

sorry for the misnomer

Horn
20th May 2011, 11:21 AM
So now all we need to do is build a world empire. 8)

bellevuebully
20th May 2011, 02:49 PM
I think there is a chance that we will see similar empire to byzantium form and take a dominating role in the future.

bellevuebully
20th May 2011, 02:50 PM
Simply my personal views bellevue...

Haven't forgotten about you Plastic.....just poked into the forum for a minute.....not a lot of time on my hands at the moment. Will get back to you. ;)