PDA

View Full Version : Judge issues Subpoena for Barry's original typewritten Birth certificate

Ares
25th May 2011, 05:38 AM
Breaking News: Attorney Orly Taitz is reporting a subpoena was issued for Loretta Fuddy, the Director of Hawaii Health Department. The purported subpoena embedded below states Health Director Fuddy is to bring for inspection the original 1961 typewritten birth certificate for Barack Hussein Obama, II, on June 27th, 2011 at 10 am. *Please see comment section for updates...

This is related to the Taitz v. Astrue lawsuit in regards to Obama's Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants. (http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/05/obama-guilty-of-at-least-one-felony.html)

Copy of Subpoena can be read here (http://www.scribd.com/doc/56173216/Subpoena-for-Loretta-Fuddy-Director-of-Hawaii-Health-Department-5-24-2011)

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/05/subpoena-issued-for-loretta-fuddy.html

Neuro
25th May 2011, 06:06 AM
This will speed up the war...

sirgonzo420
25th May 2011, 06:07 AM
I wonder if they find/kill/dump-at-sea bin Laden again.

lol

Dogman
25th May 2011, 06:15 AM
I wonder if they find/kill/dump-at-sea bin Laden again.

lol

I have always wondered if before they dumped him, when they were wrapping the body they anointed the body with lard and bacon strips! ;D You know to help him along to where he belongs!

mamboni
25th May 2011, 06:21 AM
Since there is no physical BC extant the Obama team will not show and will be in contempt of court. Then what?

sirgonzo420
25th May 2011, 06:22 AM
Since there is no physical BC extant the Obama team will not show and will be in contempt of court. Then what?

Nothin'

General of Darkness
25th May 2011, 06:34 AM
And with the whole SS# issue things are heating up.

Ares
25th May 2011, 06:37 AM
And with the whole SS# issue things are heating up.

It's my understanding that Ms. Taitz is using the SS# as the basis to prove that Barry has committed a felony.

mick silver
25th May 2011, 06:43 AM
wake me when this gos some were

midnight rambler
25th May 2011, 07:50 AM

The usg will declare a No-Fly Zone in, around, and over Orly Taitz.

Eyebone
25th May 2011, 07:54 AM
I believe this ..is somewhere June 27,2011 at 10:00 am.

JDRock
25th May 2011, 07:54 AM

like bush, he will invoke "executive priveledge" and jet off to some conference in some far away place.

this is ALL about corsis book folks....i dont agree with jerome corsi half of the time, but we need to circle the wagons and get this thing out. i mean has a book EVER EVER EVER been # 1 BEFORE its release??

obama bit his masters hand ( israel) and he will either be scared back into complete submission or removed.

Plastic
25th May 2011, 08:10 AM
obama bit his masters hand ( israel) and he will either be scared back into complete submission or removed.

Or.....

He could come clean live on national television and spill the beans on everything he knows which would make this criminal look like a hero. This would enrage the population and give him a chance to destroy his masters at the same time.

It is just about the only tactical option he has, besides tac nukes of course.

Eyebone
25th May 2011, 08:29 AM
Where would he find this moral courage?

he couldn't have inherited any.

midnight rambler
25th May 2011, 08:30 AM

Exactly, since he was a result of what would be statutory rape in many jurisdictions.

mamboni
25th May 2011, 08:49 AM

The guy is as arrogant as he is lacking any class or decorum. Here he is turning a miscue into a royal screwup and insult on epic proportions. After the band began playing the British national anthem prematurely, Obama kept talking, over the band and ignoring that all except him were standing at reverent attention to honor the national anthem. And Obama keeps talking when anyone else would stop and know it to simply be a major faux pas. The Queen was visably embarressed. This is like a awkard moment from a Fletch movie, with shock and embaressment replacing humor:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2011/05/awkward-moment-during-obama-toast-to-queen-.html

sirgonzo420
25th May 2011, 09:00 AM
Does Obama have NOBODY tutoring him on protocol and decorum?

It fuckin' hurt to watch that video.

Book
25th May 2011, 09:14 AM
Does Obama have NOBODY tutoring him on protocol and decorum?

http://www.therightperspective.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Obama_sharpton_chicken.jpg
Remember not to talk with your mouth full around The Queen buddy...

Horn
25th May 2011, 09:18 AM
The Queen would have ended up with wine on her face if it were me toasting... ;D