PDA

View Full Version : Will Fukushima be Profitable for the Medical-Industrial Complex ?

gunDriller
28th May 2011, 05:43 PM
I just bought some of that Kossner quart milk, Dollar Tree has it for $1 a carton.

It made me think more about why I'm doing it, and how I would explain it to friends. Then you have to deal with the question, "if the government knows, why aren't they telling anybody ?"

Well, if I was aware of radiation in the food and milk, I wouldn't buy meals at McDonald's (and a million other places), and I wouldn't buy 95% of the food in the supermarket.

In other words, if the US gov. admitted there was a problem it would partially crush an economy that is in a very delicate state.

Also, I think there may be some "cancer-is-profitable" motivation, in the category of, "who benefits ?"

Normally, you would expect Doctors to lead the charge in protecting the public health. But most American doctors insist that vaccines are safe.

In any case, the American medical profession will be dealing with Fukushima for generations, and I think they'll make a lot of money off of it.