PDA

View Full Version : The Next Financial Crisis Will Be Hellish And It’s On Its Way

Ares
6th June 2011, 02:12 PM
“There is definitely going to be another financial crisis around the corner,” says hedge fund legend Mark Mobius, “because we haven’t solved any of the things that caused the previous crisis.”

We’re raising our alert status for the next financial crisis. We already raised it last week after spreads on U.S. credit default swaps started blowing out. We raised it again after seeing the remarks of Mr. Mobius, chief of the $50 billion emerging markets desk at Templeton Asset Management.

Speaking in Tokyo, he pointed to derivatives, the financial hairball of futures, options, and swaps in which nearly all the world’s major banks are tangled up.

Estimates on the amount of derivatives out there worldwide vary. An oft-heard estimate is $600 trillion. That squares with Mobius’ guess of 10 times the world’s annual GDP. “Are the derivatives regulated?” asks Mobius. “No. Are you still getting growth in derivatives? Yes.”

In other words, something along the lines of securitized mortgages is lurking out there, ready to trigger another crisis as in 2007-08.

What could it be? We’ll offer up a good guess, one the market is discounting.

Seldom does a stock index rise so much, for so little reason, as the Dow did on the open Tuesday morning: 115 Dow points on a rumor that Greece is going to get a second bailout.

Let’s step back for a moment: The Greek crisis is first and foremost about the German and French banks that were foolish enough to lend money to Greece in the first place. What sort of derivative contracts tied to Greek debt are they sitting on? What worldwide mayhem would ensue if Greece didn’t pay back 100 centimes on the euro?

That’s a rhetorical question, since the balance sheets of European banks are even more opaque than American ones. Whatever the actual answer, it’s scary enough that the European Central Bank has refused to entertain any talk about the holders of Greek sovereign debt taking a haircut, even in the form of Greece stretching out its payments.

That was the preferred solution among German leaders. But it seems the ECB is about to get its way. Greece will likely get another bailout – 30 billion euros on top of the 110 billion euro bailout it got a year ago.

It will accomplish nothing. Going deeper into hock is never a good way to get out of debt. And at some point, this exercise in kicking the can has to stop. When it does, you get your next financial crisis.

And what of the derivatives sitting on the balance sheet of the Federal Reserve? Here’s another factor behind our heightened state of alert.

“Through quantitative easing efforts alone,” says Euro Pacific Capital’s Michael Pento, “Ben Bernanke has added $1.8 trillion of longer-term GSE debt and mortgage-backed securities (MBS).”

Think about that for a moment. The Fed’s entire balance sheet totaled around $800 billion before the 2008 crash, nearly all of it Treasuries. Now the Fed holds more than double that amount in mortgage derivatives alone, junk that the banks needed to clear off their own balance sheets.

“As the size of the Fed’s balance sheet ballooned,” continues Mr. Pento, “the dollar amount of capital held at the Fed has remained fairly constant. Today, the Fed has $52.5 billion of capital backing a $2.7 trillion balance sheet.

“Prior to the bursting of the credit bubble, the public was shocked to learn that our biggest investment banks were levered 30-to-1. When asset values fell, those banks were quickly wiped out. But now the Fed is holding many of the same types of assets and is levered 51-to-1! If the value of their portfolio were to fall by just 2%, the Fed itself would be wiped out.”

http://blogs.forbes.com/greatspeculations/2011/06/01/the-next-financial-crisis-will-be-hellish-and-its-on-its-way/

Uncle Salty
6th June 2011, 02:50 PM
Bring it on already. This waiting stuff is getting boring. Kicking the can down the road just delays the inevitable and makes it worse when it arrives. I am getting no younger.

Ponce
6th June 2011, 02:55 PM
Only the American people can do something about it but they are to friking chickeship to do so, learn from Greece, Spain, Egypt and many other countries that decided NO TO TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Libertytree
6th June 2011, 03:28 PM
Only the American people can do something about it but they are to friking chickeship to do so, learn from Greece, Spain, Egypt and many other countries that decided NO TO TAKE IT ANYMORE.

You're right...but aren't you an American now? I reckon that means you're too fricking chickenship too. And tell me, how Greece, Spain and Egypt are any different than they were before?

I hear the latino's calling out the gringo's all the time as if they have no dog in the fight...that's because they don't, they'd only be saddened because the Western Union transfers might get interrupted and $ can't get sent back to their own hell holes.

chad
6th June 2011, 03:35 PM
greece rioted on the rumor they were going to raid pensions to fund the government. we've been doing it, what 3 weeks now? not a word.

i've said it before and i'll say it again: only making electronics go away will rouse americans. so long as the itunes store, plasma tv, text messaging works, they'll do nothing.

bring on the emp.

palani
6th June 2011, 05:26 PM
If FRNs convey no ownership now and are likely to convey no ownership in the future I see no advantage to holding on to other peoples debt. Whether the FRN fails now or 100 years in the future makes absolutely no difference. I don't possess any now and plan on possessing none anytime in the future.

Financial crisis you say? Exactly what does that look like when you have no irons in the fire?

Libertytree
6th June 2011, 05:35 PM
If FRNs convey no ownership now and are likely to convey no ownership in the future I see no advantage to holding on to other peoples debt. Whether the FRN fails now or 100 years in the future makes absolutely no difference. I don't possess any now and plan on possessing none anytime in the future.

Financial crisis you say? Exactly what does that look like when you have no irons in the fire?

More BS...

So...you live your life not ever transacting with the current fiat dollars issued by the fed? Do you live in the US? Or...Do you hand these words of wisdom down from never, never land?

osoab
6th June 2011, 05:38 PM

The riots in Greece, Spain, Italy, Portugal, and the rest of the Euro countries are a bunch of pissed off pensioners and .gov leaches that are pissed that their bennies are being taken away. These guys would be more akin to the assbags in Wisconsin earlier this year.

Egypt is a whole different ballgame imho. Regime change through puppet people. Still not comparable to a true uprising.

osoab
6th June 2011, 05:40 PM

More BS...

So...you live your life not ever transacting with the current fiat dollars issued by the fed? Do you live in the US? Or...Do you hand these words of wisdom down from never, never land?

I would like to know your response to this as well palani. I thought you had touched base on this before, but I am not going to search for a post that you more than likely already deleted.

palani
6th June 2011, 05:47 PM
More BS...
Anything you presume you buy with them instead has been liened to the hilt by the federal reserve. Is this the way you pay for things?

So...you live your life not ever transacting with the current fiat dollars issued by the fed? I have learned to avoid them. Are you intelligent enough to learn the same?

Do you live in the US? Cartoon characters live in the US. I am not a cartoon character (or fictional).

Or...Do you hand these words of wisdom down from never, never land? True these words come to you from a different plane and a different lawform yet you seem so unhappy with your own lawform and status.

Consider this
Consider this
The hint of the century
Consider this
The slip that brought me
To my knees failed
What if all these fantasies
Come flailing around
Now I've said too much
I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

But that was just a dream
That was just a dream

ximmy
6th June 2011, 05:56 PM
Palani,
Is that the song you were singing when your mom told you to stop banging on your drum?

Consider this
Consider this
The hint of the century
Consider this
The slip that brought me
To my knees failed
Come flailing around
Now I've said too much

That was just a dream

Palani living off his mom... doesn't need FRN's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYOnXaoue-k

http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/a-prolonged-gsus-paradox/msg230962/#msg230962
::) ::) ::)

palani
6th June 2011, 05:57 PM
I would like to know your response to this as well palani. I thought you had touched base on this before, but I am not going to search for a post that you more than likely already deleted.

I like to bring up the fact that there is a remedy still available to anyone interested in taking it. Apparently the remedy is too confusing to most people educated beyond the 8th grade.

As to deleting posts, you ought not to rely upon material while I am still editing it.

palani
6th June 2011, 06:00 PM
Palani,
Is that the song you were singing when your mom told you to stop banging on your drum?

Hang around a couple of years and let me know how your financial crisis has worked out for you.

Me? I have no complaints. My net worth is a $5 gold piece (to avoid vagrancy) and $21 silver dollars to permit me to engage in contracts that are triable by jury of my peers. These items are my "private property" line in the sand against all communists.

Where is your line?

Horn
6th June 2011, 06:05 PM
All paper fiat returns to its intrinsic value, all electronic fiat hasn't even that.

Ponce
6th June 2011, 06:11 PM
Liberty? I AM A CUBAN, and only an American by accident.......and as you well know we in Cuba did something about the dictator that we used to have and the country has been free for the past fifty years, what's happening in Cuba might be poison............but it is OUR poison.

After Castro dies the US will be running in offering all kind of help that will bring Cuba to the same conditions that the US find themselves in now..........anything that the US touches sooner or later turns to crap.......just look at Iraq and Afgha, do you really thing that those people are thanking the US for killing so many of their people?

Something that Castro did when he took power was to get rid of 3,000 "Jews" from the 5,000 that we had.

osoab
6th June 2011, 06:19 PM
Liberty? I AM A CUBAN, and only an American by accident.......and as you well know we in Cuba did something about the dictator that we used to have and the country has been free for the past fifty years, what's happening in Cuba might be poison............but it is OUR poison.

After Castro dies the US will be running in offering all kind of help that will bring Cuba to the same conditions that the US find themselves in now..........anything that the US touches sooner or later turns to crap.......just look at Iraq and Afgha, do you really thing that those people are thanking the US for killing so many of their people?

Something that Castro did when he took power was to get rid of 3,000 "Jews" from the 5,000 that we had.

Start looking at ground swell riots for the triggering point of Castro and his brother leaving. Look at Egypt for the plan book with different characters and a slightly different time line/plan.

I would expect that the intelligence agencies already have the means to start the uprising in place.

Libertytree
6th June 2011, 06:35 PM
More BS...
Anything you presume you buy with them instead has been liened to the hilt by the federal reserve. Is this the way you pay for things?

So...you live your life not ever transacting with the current fiat dollars issued by the fed? I have learned to avoid them. Are you intelligent enough to learn the same?

Do you live in the US? Cartoon characters live in the US. I am not a cartoon character (or fictional).

Or...Do you hand these words of wisdom down from never, never land? True these words come to you from a different plane and a different lawform yet you seem so unhappy with your own lawform and status.

Consider this
Consider this
The hint of the century
Consider this
The slip that brought me
To my knees failed
Come flailing around
Now I've said too much

That was just a dream

Answer the questions in English in a straightforward manner or own up to the fact that you're talking out of your ass. I like poetry too and that's a good one but it does NOT bolster your case.

Riddles and fucking bullshit!

According to you I'm NOT intelligent enough to understand it all, so....please simplify for us underlings and daft in the crowd. I've got an SAE that says you'll come up with more poetry and bullshit before addressing the questions that have been presented to you in the past and the present.

Libertytree
6th June 2011, 06:39 PM

You're either a Cuban or an American, which is it? You take $ from the US (us) but declare yourself a Cuban and mock us in the process...FUCK YOU!

I know I stepped out of bounds..ban me, it's ok. but I still meant it ;D

palani
6th June 2011, 06:42 PM
Answer the questions in English in a straightforward manner or own up to the fact that you're talking out of your ass. I like poetry too and that's a good one but it does NOT bolster your case.
R.E.M. Losing My Religion

You might take a peek at Ponzi vs Fessenden to see how planes USED to be organized.

According to you I'm NOT intelligent enough to understand it all, so....please simplify for us underlings and daft in the crowd. I've got an SAE that says you'll come up with more poetry and bullshit before addressing the questions that have been presented to you in the past and the present. Questions asked have been answered. Not surprising that one who cannot comprehend remedy also cannot comprehend English. I have no duty to suggest any more than I have suggested.

palani
6th June 2011, 06:47 PM
[You're either a Cuban or an American, which is it?
American is a nationality attached to cartoon characters who live in the US. There are fourty eight nationalities one can be and be recognized by the U.S. constitution.

If Ponce is Cuban it is because he was born there. Unless you write your birth country to have your nationality changed then it never does change.

Libertytree
6th June 2011, 06:48 PM

You might take a peek at Ponzi vs Fessenden to see how planes USED to be organized.

According to you I'm NOT intelligent enough to understand it all, so....please simplify for us underlings and daft in the crowd. I've got an SAE that says you'll come up with more poetry and bullshit before addressing the questions that have been presented to you in the past and the present. Questions asked have been answered. Not surprising that one who cannot comprehend remedy also cannot comprehend English. I have no duty to suggest any more than I have suggested.

As we All expected. Thank you for your crystal clear retort. I never suggested you have a duty to do anything, you're doing nothing quite well on your own.

ximmy
6th June 2011, 06:49 PM

palani: he takes off the drum and slides down (choosing instead to be anti-semantic)

http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/a-prolonged-gsus-paradox/msg231048/#msg231048

Horn
6th June 2011, 06:50 PM
You take $ from the US (us) but declare yourself a Cuban and mock us in the process...FUCK YOU!

The entire planet is forced to accept dollars at gunpoint.

Mocking is healthy when kept to a minimum.

palani
6th June 2011, 06:58 PM
palani: he takes off the drum and slides down (choosing instead to be anti-semantic)
Do you perceive an increase in entropy through repetition?

palani
6th June 2011, 06:59 PM
As we All expected.

You must have large britches to speak for All

ximmy
6th June 2011, 07:02 PM
Do you perceive an increase in entropy through repetition?

by your drumming? ::)

palani
6th June 2011, 07:04 PM
by your drumming? ::)
When book went on vacation he left you his supply of photos?

7th trump
6th June 2011, 07:29 PM

More BS...

You've never been to Iowa have you Libertytree?
Some people in these parts go about their lives on a day to day bases without ever transacting. Some very seldom ever venture out of the backwoods. The scarey "I'm not sure about this guy" ones anyway!
The heartland is truely the heartland. I can go down the road just 8 miles from here and get fresh milk (pastuerized right at the farm), beef, chicken and eggs without ever stepping in any grocery store or ever handing over FRN's.
Does a tree falling in the forest make any sound if theres nobody around ???

If you get around the river bottom areas of some serious backwoods it really is a bit of "Deliverence", but without the squeal.
I can go fishing all day and by the end of the day I can bring home a chicken or two or a tank of gas or a couple of good used tires.
Iowa really is a cool place to live contrary to some...............lots to offer in the way of bartering.
A wagon of hay can fetch a calf that can multiply into more calfs that can trade for many different things.

Winters can be a real cold blowing below zero bitch in Iowa but then again you dont mow grass in winter!

Libertytree
6th June 2011, 07:41 PM

More BS...

Some people in these parts go about their lives on a day to day bases without ever transacting. Some very seldom ever venture out of the backwoods.
The heartland is truely the heartland. I can go down the road just 8 miles from here and get fresh milk, beef, chicken and eggs without ever stepping in any grocery store or ever handing over FRN's.

If you get around the river bottom areas of some serious backwoods it really is a bit of "Deliverence", but without the squeal.
I can go fishing all day and by the end of the day I can bring home a chicken or two and tank of gas.

Good food for thought 7th, thank you. I have been to Iowa but I was on a river boat at the time and it was dawn or night everytime I was there... and cold as hell.

Well, I'm searchin for something along those lines and maybe I'll get lucky?

7th trump
6th June 2011, 07:43 PM
So guys, clue me in, which internet provider will barter for service?

All the ones in this area require payment in U.S. Dollars payable by check, Money Order, Credit Card, Bill Pay, or cash

Mcdonalds and the book store are free as well as some rest area's along I80.
Why?
My neighbor lets me use his access under his account as long as I cut his grass and supply his firewood for the year.

7th trump
6th June 2011, 07:50 PM

More BS...

Some people in these parts go about their lives on a day to day bases without ever transacting. Some very seldom ever venture out of the backwoods.
The heartland is truely the heartland. I can go down the road just 8 miles from here and get fresh milk, beef, chicken and eggs without ever stepping in any grocery store or ever handing over FRN's.

I can go fishing all day and by the end of the day I can bring home a chicken or two and tank of gas.

Good food for thought 7th, thank you. I have been to Iowa but I was on a river boat at the time and it was dawn or night everytime I was there... and cold as hell.

Well, I'm searchin for something along those lines and maybe I'll get lucky?

What part of Iowa Lib if you dont mind me asking?

ximmy
6th June 2011, 07:53 PM

More BS...

I can go fishing all day and by the end of the day I can bring home a chicken or two or a tank of gas or a couple of good used tires.
Iowa really is a cool place to live contrary to some...............lots to offer in the way of bartering.
A wagon of hay can fetch a calf that can multiply into more calfs that can trade for many different things.

Winters can be a real cold blowing below zero bitch in Iowa but then again you dont mow grass in winter!

I've never seen that in Iowa, but I have witnessed it in TN... however.. those people work their asses off during the day and party just as hard when the work is done... it is an acceptable alternate lifestyle, far different though, than being on the internet all day living off mom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3wrEZjC1sc&feature=related

Libertytree
6th June 2011, 07:54 PM
Davenport and the countryside on the river.

7th trump
6th June 2011, 07:59 PM
Davenport and the countryside on the river.

I live in Davenport, but didnt know if you were talking about the Dubuque riverboat or the Burlington boat or the two we have in the quad cities.
You have family here?

7th trump
6th June 2011, 08:02 PM

More BS...

I've never seen that in Iowa, but I have witnessed it in TN... however.. those people work their asses off during the day and party just as hard when the work is done... it is an acceptable alternate lifestyle, far different though, than being on the internet all day living off mom...

I can take you to some remote area's on the Wapsi and Maquoketa Rivers that you'd swear you went back in time 50 years.
Some real cool places to open a retro bar and grill....................if you like to eat a lot of cat fish and some other shit I wouldnt put in my mouth.

ximmy
6th June 2011, 08:05 PM

More BS...

I can take you to some remote area's on the Wapsi and Maquoketa Rivers that you'd swear you went back in time 50 years.
Some real cool places to open a retro bar and grill....................if you like cat fich

I've been to a few backward spots in IA.. just not as extreme... eek!!!

Oakville, Lester, Burlington, etc...

7th trump
6th June 2011, 08:06 PM
I- idiots
O- out
W- wondering
A-around

7th trump
6th June 2011, 08:09 PM

More BS...

Some real cool places to open a retro bar and grill....................if you like cat fich

I've been to a few backward spots in IA.. just not as extreme... eek!!!

Oakville, Lester, Burlington, etc...

I had a class mate that looked just like the kid on the porch who played the Banjo on "Deliverence".
We called him "Bump" from football practice.......you couldnt knock him over!
I shit you not the guy had a tongue that could touch the top of his nose. And red hair.
Been to Burlington, but not the other towns, the further south and west you go the more Deliverence it gets.

BrewTech
6th June 2011, 08:22 PM
greece rioted on the rumor they were going to raid pensions to fund the government. we've been doing it, what 3 weeks now? not a word.

i've said it before and i'll say it again: only making electronics go away will rouse americans. so long as the itunes store, plasma tv, text messaging works, they'll do nothing.

bring on the emp.

Your average American doesn't even realize there's a problem to "not take" anymore. Not only will he keep taking it, he will tell you how happy he is doing it.

The American public has no problem with oligarchical collectivism, that much is becoming very clear.

FunnyMoney
6th June 2011, 08:59 PM
from the article...

"If the value of their portfolio were to fall by just 2%, the Fed itself would be wiped out.”

When you print the world's reserve currency, a currency backed by bonds denominated in said currency, essentially a loop backed by nothing - becoming "wiped out" takes quite a lot more than 2%.

Bullion_Bob
6th June 2011, 10:01 PM

All the ones in this area require payment in U.S. Dollars payable by check, Money Order, Credit Card, Bill Pay, or cash

Mine often takes a wagon of hay as payment. Other times a few bottles of moonshine.

Other times I hack into the telephone pole down by the river, so I can post here on a laptop I traded for a bucket of catfish.

uh-huh..

FunnyMoney
6th June 2011, 10:32 PM

Mine often takes a wagon of hay as payment. Other times a few bottles of moonshine.

Other times I hack into the telephone pole down by the river, so I can post here on a laptop I traded for a bucket of catfish.

uh-huh..

Likely in our future, definately our past. Just not presently.

7th trump
7th June 2011, 04:48 AM

uh-huh..

Make fun of it all you like.
But theres a lot of horse trading going on in rural farm country.....................lots!
The nicest people I've ever met are midwesteners. To bad the blacks here arent like the southern blacks.

I think gave away something like 13 volunteer tomatoe plants out of the garden for nothing this year.
I lost count of the trees I gave away that come up in the garden.

palani
7th June 2011, 04:49 AM
Your average American doesn't even realize there's a problem to "not take" anymore. Not only will he keep taking it, he will tell you how happy he is doing it.
Use of FRNs is a huge benefit ... the right to pretend to purchase something with the blessings of congress.

It really comes down to law. You have your own personal moral code called law that you have to compare with what congress considers public law. If you have no personal moral code then congress provides a substitute and everything they say is legal actually is law. Same sex can marry... Babies can be aborted... Prisoners can be tortured and detained indefinitely without trial ... Corporations actually exist ... Sovereign nations can have war imposed upon them without requiring congress to enact it ... Paper money can purchase things... These things are legal... They are not lawful... The reason they are not lawful is that my law forbids them yet they are legal because they follow the form of the law yet are not law.

palani
7th June 2011, 05:20 AM
I've been to a few backward spots in IA.

I- idiots
O- out
W- wondering
A-around

Iowa .... Indian for "Beautiful Land"
IA ... Unconstitutional federal zone

ximmy, if your intention is to use English to communicate you might consider that it is a very specific language. Should you have spent time in IA then you found no beautiful land because you brought your chains with you.

chad
7th June 2011, 05:53 AM
i grew up in rural iowa on a farm. half of my family still lives in rural iowa, and i visit them many times a year. i have never seen the iowa being presented in this thread. i must have lived & still be visiting the wrong part of the state.

palani
7th June 2011, 06:14 AM
i grew up in rural iowa on a farm. half of my family still lives in rural iowa, and i visit them many times a year. i have never seen the iowa being presented in this thread. i must have lived & still be visiting the wrong part of the state.

Unfortunately farmers are the most commercial beings on the planet (only possible exception being bankers). They frequently bend their own internal code in order to make the farm cashflow.

If you were born Iowan and have done nothing to correct your nationality then you are still Iowan. It doesn't matter where you live. You have to make some affirmative actions to change your nationality.

There was a case reported a month or so ago of a 90 year old man who was born of Iowan parentage in British Columbia. He fought with the U.S. during WWII, paid taxes, always lived in Washington state. When he applied for some special form of drivers license so he could visit relatives in Canada he was told he was not a U.S. citizen and could not be given the license. He was Canadian by birth. Neither was he Iowan (if he were he could possibly claim U.S. citizenship).

7th trump
7th June 2011, 06:41 AM

Growing up on a farm by a small town of 400 not to far from a river you tend to understand the old way of life is still around. Not as present as it was in the 70's and 80's but I still can get fresh eggs and meat any day of the week. My sister lives in davenport and she has a neighbor who gives her 2 or 3 dozen eggs off the farm every week.
I dont eat pork, but a 120-150lb hog with a rupture goes for about $30.00-$50.00. Farmers will get docked big time if one ruptured hog is detected at sale. Same goes for beef but for different reasons. Farmers would rather sell a small defect livestock privately for personal butchering rather than go to market and take a chance. Sometimes the farmer sell the good ones at a better price privately.
Wish I could afford a good bull for stud services..................serious lucrativity with minimal effort.
The whole damn lot of hogs get docked for one ruptured hog which the meat isnt any different than a nonruptured hog.
You can find these all day long being its graduation time with hog roast just about everywhere for the next three weeks.
The last hog roast I had I paid 20.00 for a 110lb boar. Granted I butchered it. Plinked it right on the trailer it delivered in, but I worked for the guy who I bought it from.
Chad anything south of I80 is pretty much "the good ole boy" attitude. Anything north except way north is big farming with lots of money and attitude.
Also depends on who you are talking to in Iowa.
Big farmers with lots of money tend to flock with other big farmers who think they are above everyone else.
The nicest people you'll find are the ones who work the farm and not farm the work.

madfranks
7th June 2011, 08:01 AM

You're either a Cuban or an American, which is it? You take $ from the US (us) but declare yourself a Cuban and mock us in the process...FUCK YOU!

I know I stepped out of bounds..ban me, it's ok. but I still meant it ;D

Sorry Liberty, that was definitely out of line, see you in a couple days.

dys
7th June 2011, 08:09 AM
As we All expected.

You must have large britches to speak for All

He speaks for me, too.

dys

Spectrism
7th June 2011, 08:16 AM
Foreigners who do not understand the history of America are prone to misunderstandings of how and why things are. Especially Puerto Ricans.

America was corrupted in order for the nation to be controlled. When the nation was good, in that it was composed of God-fearing (respecting) people and institutions, the nation was blessed. Everything it touched was pretty good.

Those who think Cuba is a land of liberty and that Castro is a good guy are just plain delusional. The good ole days are fond in the memories of any old crotchet, no matter what hell-hole they were born in. I am puzzling something.... what is worse, 10 puerto ricans or 100 mexicans?

palani
7th June 2011, 08:18 AM
He speaks for me, too.

Then why aren't YOU banned?

Bigjon
7th June 2011, 08:34 AM
http://proliberty.com/observer/20010312.htm

You can download "The Errant Soveriegn" from here (http://www.supremilated.com/Recon/ErrantSovereignHandbook.pdf)
It is a PDF link so if you are on a dialup you've been warned, it is 1.645MB, not that big.

From the March 2001 Idaho Observer:

Washington man successfully removes his land from tax rolls

[This document and the details of this property are on file in the office of The I.O.]

Following is the story of how I successfully withdrew my land from taxation in Washington State. For three years the county prosecutor threatened to foreclose on my property for non-payment of taxes. However, my property was finally dropped from the tax roll last year, and the county treasurer ceased sending the annual tax (rent) statement. I have enclosed an affidavit from a disinterested person who walked into the county treasurer's office and inquired into the tax status of my land. He ascertained not only that the property was not being taxed, but that the county had dropped the prior three years of back taxes and penalties.

As county officials took an adversarial position towards me, it was a rather complex and lengthy process walking through their defacto government minefield. Up to now I have been pretty quiet about my success, but I am now considering writing a book to detail exactly how I withdrew my property from county, state and federal jurisdiction. Given the complexity of this subject I can only give a "cocktail napkin" sketch here of my successful actions.

The secret of my success is contained in a book entitled The Errant Sovereign's Handbook by Augustus Blackstone (aka "Uncle Gus"). Without the fundamentals given in this book, I would not have gotten to first base nor would I have built my case on a solid foundation.

So here is an abridged version of what I did:

1. I read the above book cover to cover and followed the procedures to become a sovereign Elector.

2. I then followed Uncle Gus's procedure in Chapter 11 to attempt to extinguish all tax debt attached to my property.

3. I withdrew my property from registration.

4. I perfected a land patent on my property.

5. I complied with the Uniform Commercial Code whenever I received a "tax statement" in the mail.

6. As the treasurer and her "attorney" were totally uncooperative, I had to finally play my trump card: Article I, Section 10, united States Constitution - "No state shall.make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts." Uncle Gus knows how to play this card effectively.

After many unfulfilled requests for information and documents, I began to take steps to (potentially) place liens on certain county officials. In the process three lawfully recorded affidavits (which enumerated public disclosure violations) and $33 in recording fees were unlawfully removed from the county auditor's office without my consent and without a warrant (a felony in Washington.)

I subsequently sought a Declaratory Judgment against a prosecutor. However, my suit was dismissed.

You probably won't be surprised to learn that the judge never read my paperwork. I then began to press criminal charges and continue to do so.

When I reported the "theft under false pretenses" of my affidavits, a prosecutor, named in one of the stolen affidavits, threatened me (in writing) with undisclosed prosecution. Isn't it rather ironic that it is a felony in the state of Washington to threaten a civil "servant", but the "servants" can, with immunity, threaten a citizen for reporting a crime of a "servant?” Under these conditions I had to be careful in wording my communications so as not to threaten to sue a county "servant." Therefore, I simply made it clear that I "will defend my right to private property to the highest court in the land," which is not a threat but the assertion of a right.

Unfortunately, in today's world no one has any rights unless he or she is willing to defend them. I believe my success in defending my private property rights rests in the fact that 1) I used Uncle Gus's technology to build an airtight case, 2) I am willing to publicly expose abuse of power of civil servants, despite their intimidation tactics, 3) I made clear resolve to take my case to the united States' supreme court if necessary, and 4) it would cost "the county" far more to usurp my private property rights than it would ever collect through Marxist "taxation" or "foreclosure."

There are no guarantees, though. I believe the evidence that I have accumulated thus far reveals not only abuse of power by county officials but the fact that the Washington state governor and attorney general do not support the supreme law of the land but, instead, knowingly support the abuse of power by county officials. Frankly, I do not find this encouraging. However, last fall I perfected a land patent on a second parcel of land and the county has never challenged it.

To obtain a copy of The Errant Sovereign's Handbook, send $18.50 ( FRNs or the equivalent in coin only) to:

Augustus Blackstone
c/o postal service address 9986 N. Newport Highway, #221
Spokane, Washington [99218]

I do not receive any remuneration for plugging Uncle Gus's book. I am just very grateful because the information worked for me.

Yours in Liberty,

An American

"Steadfast and True in Washington State"

Note: We made the editorial decision to not publish this man's name due to the nature of his accomplishments. It has been proven to us that this man has indeed been able to obtain a land patent in Washington state. Those who are interested in more information are encouraged to write to him c/o The Idaho Observer. Just indicate “land patent” on the envelope and we will pass it on. Considering the battle this man went through and the victory he won for property rights in this country, we are honored to provide this small service. ~(DWH)

dys
7th June 2011, 08:39 AM
He speaks for me, too.

dys

I'm not going to bite that particular hook.

dys

7th trump
7th June 2011, 09:44 AM
He speaks for me, too.

dys

I'm not going to bite that particular hook.

dys

Talking to yourself there Dys?

Antonio
7th June 2011, 11:17 AM

Khruschev said that America`s support for other countries is similar in nature to the support the rope gives to a hanged man.

ximmy
7th June 2011, 11:20 AM
I've been to a few backward spots in IA.

I- idiots
O- out
W- wondering
A-around

Iowa .... Indian for "Beautiful Land"
IA ... Unconstitutional federal zone

ximmy, if your intention is to use English to communicate you might consider that it is a very specific language. Should you have spent time in IA then you found no beautiful land because you brought your chains with you.

palani, your mom called & said come downstairs, your pizza bagels are ready...

palani
7th June 2011, 01:56 PM
You are really hung up on this "mommy" thing aren't you? Got a bun in the oven?

gunDriller
7th June 2011, 02:12 PM
Highway 405 in Los Angeles will be closed July 16, 17 & 18.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110606/ap_on_re_us/us_calif_car_mageddon;_ylt=ApbyQ4B2Kj1GUxqERjF9r8S s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTFpMm8yMG4yBHBvcwMzNwRzZWMDYWNjb3J kaW9uX21vc3RfcG9wdWxhcgRzbGsDb2ZmaWNpYWxjYXIt

also, those first 3 weeks in July, second quarter financial results will be released, which by itself should be spectacular.

because of how dependent LA is on automobiles, i think it might be good to have some popcorn on hand for that weekend.

overall i read south-central LA or Compton as likely flash points for summer riots. i don't know how much this highway closure will affect South Central. maybe they'll just all laugh at the yuppies stranded in Suburbia & go to the beach. (and riot there ?)

but it will still be like an Impacted Bowel in terms of the effect on traffic.

"LOS ANGELES – Only in Los Angeles could a weekend freeway closure be compared to the end of the world.

Authorities will close Interstate 405 to do road work in July, and they took the step Monday of issuing a dire warning a full month ahead of time because of the potential traffic nightmare it could cause on one of the nation's busiest freeways.

"This doesn't need to be a car-mageddon," county Supervisor Zev Yaroslovsky said at a news conference. "The best alternative route is to totally avoid the 405 area, completely avoid it, don't come anywhere near it, don't even think about coming to it. Stay the heck out of here."

http://www.diabetesmine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/popcorn.jpg

major entertainment ahead ?

Chimp-out ... Cubed ?

last summer, i drove to San Diego, on 405 ... and Caltrans in their wisdom closed 3 lanes Southbound during morning hours.

i got off the 405 in Huntington Beach, then South on Highway 1, down to Newport, then back to 73 South. the whole detour took about 2 hours. since my truck doesn't have AC, i sweated a lot ;D

so that gave me a small taste of what July 16 17 18, 2011 will be like.

ximmy
7th June 2011, 02:20 PM
You are really hung up on this "mommy" thing aren't you? Got a bun in the oven?

palani
7th June 2011, 03:26 PM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=27769.0;attach=774 7

Is that what is bothering you? I'd ask you out on a date but you would have to bring the sandwiches. I got the worms.