PDA

View Full Version : Three Silver Dimes

madfranks
6th June 2011, 03:56 PM
Now here's a story that only a true GSUSer will tell. My stunningly beautiful wife, who works retail, always keeps her eyes open for silver and old coins in her drawer. Last night she comes home and tells me she has something for me, and hands over three silver Roosevelt dimes! She said some customer paid her with them so she exchanged some clad dimes for the silver to bring home. She joked with me that all of her co-workers thought she was crazy when she told them they were worth a buck a piece, then I told her that right now they're worth over $2.50 a piece. Anyway, $0.30 for $7.50 in silver is a good deal, and it definitely made my night! To say thank you, I made passionate love to her all night long. ;D

Gaillo
6th June 2011, 04:01 PM
Wow!
Silver and Sex in the same day? You da man! ;D

Libertytree
6th June 2011, 04:03 PM
You ol' whore you ;D I can hardly imagine what might have been involved if were to have been an entire roll of dimes? Working retail myself I love it when I find or am given silver coins at face, it makes my entire week!

madfranks
6th June 2011, 04:04 PM
Wow!

I'm not going to tell you what I did when she brought me home a peace dollar last year. You wouldn't believe me. ;)

Spectrism
6th June 2011, 04:04 PM
LOL.... he said love, not sex.... all night long.

I think they sat and listened to Lionel Richie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiLziusKW4s

MAGNES
6th June 2011, 04:06 PM
Now here's a story that only a true GSUSer will tell. My stunningly beautiful wife :o

Anyway, $0.30 for $7.50 in silver is a good deal, and it definitely made my night! To say thank you, I made passionate love to her all night long. ;D

You guys are a riot , seriously .

Forget the silver man, has your wife seen this post ?

osoab
6th June 2011, 04:10 PM
Wow!

I'm not going to tell you what I did when she brought me home a peace dollar last year. You wouldn't believe me. ;)

You did the dishes? :dunno

madfranks
6th June 2011, 04:13 PM
Now here's a story that only a true GSUSer will tell. My stunningly beautiful wife :o

Anyway, $0.30 for $7.50 in silver is a good deal, and it definitely made my night! To say thank you, I made passionate love to her all night long. ;D

You guys are a riot , seriously .

Forget the silver man, has your wife seen this post ?

Truth be told, I think she got more than three silver dimes, but she's saving some for the next time she wants me to go crazy in the bedroom. ;)

MAGNES
6th June 2011, 04:19 PM
I'd say you are a lucky man, silver or not, just having some fun with you,
best I can do is save some copper pennies, it's cool you got your wife into
this. It's a successful treasure hunt, I got a metal detector, when I find something
it's a good feeling, don't find much though. A stunningly beautiful wife prospecting
for you is cool. ;) :bow down smiley:

po boy
6th June 2011, 04:22 PM
Wow!

Handcuffs and bowl of jello? Just kidding ;D

iOWNme
6th June 2011, 04:24 PM
To say thank you, I made passionate love to her all night long for a full 3 minutes. ;D

Sorry, had to!

Shami-Amourae
6th June 2011, 05:51 PM
My mother is a grocery checker and it happens all the time. One time she brought home a 1878 Morgan Silver dollar that was in almost uncirculated condition. She told her manager, and he dumbly allowed her to buy it off the store owner for $1.

Ponce
6th June 2011, 05:58 PM
Her mistake was to tell her coworkers what they are worth....she should have told them that she would give them .50 for each one that they had found for her.........in the other hand, what do you expect of a beutifull woman? heheheheheheeheheheh...........by the way Franks? did you pay her back with the three dimes?.........I mean, sex is worth something......no?

madfranks
6th June 2011, 06:08 PM
Her mistake was to tell her coworkers what they are worth....she should have told them that she would give them .50 for each one that they had found for her.........in the other hand, what do you expect of a beutifull woman? heheheheheheeheheheh...........by the way Franks? did you pay her back with the three dimes?.........I mean, sex is worth something......no?

Ha ha, no she just gives me any silver she finds and we simply add it to the stash. I just have to give her a little incentive to do her best, you know what I mean? ;)

Ponce
6th June 2011, 06:13 PM
I am surprise that she doesn't ask for her three dimes back hahahaahahahahahah.

ximmy
6th June 2011, 06:13 PM
Wow!

http://gossip.whyfame.com/files/2011/01/octomom_whipping_baby_man.jpg

MNeagle
6th June 2011, 06:22 PM
ewww ximmy, is that the Octo-Mom??? ewwww!!

osoab
6th June 2011, 06:23 PM
ewww ximmy, is that the Octo-Mom??? ewwww!!

And Saddam Hussein?