PDA

View Full Version : Regional War or World War?

EE_
8th June 2011, 12:04 PM
It has been my opinion that a great world war has been planned and is in place to start soon.
Israel will start this great war!
I figured out a while ago, for the Fox newsies, that Glen Beck's game is to prepare Americans to support Israel with our young men's lives in this war. Glen is a spokesperson for the elite and has been preparing his followers for a couple years now. Lately, he has been pushing hard to gain sympathy and support for Zionist Israel. We must be getting close?
The final plan for a new NWO is at hand.

Regional War or World War?
Wednesday, June 08, 2011 – by Staff Report

The Elite, the 'Great Game' and World War III ... The control of the US, and of global politics, by the wealthiest families of the planet is exercised in a powerful, profound and clandestine manner. This control began in Europe and has a continuity that can be traced back to the time when the bankers discovered it was more profitable to give loans to governments than to needy individuals. These banking families and their subservient beneficiaries have come to own most major businesses over the two centuries during which they have secretly and increasingly organised themselves as controllers of governments worldwide and as arbiters of war and peace. Unless we understand this we will be unable to understand the real reasons for the two world wars and the impending Third World War, a war that is almost certain to begin as a consequence of the US attempt to seize and control Central Asia. The only way out is for the US to back off – something the people of the US and the world want, but the elite does not. Mujahid Kamran/New Dawn/Global Research

Dominant Social Theme: The great game is afoot and may end in a global war and nuclear winter.

More: http://www.thedailybell.com/2474/Regional-War-or-World-War.html

Ponce
8th June 2011, 12:12 PM
Yep, the only way to stop the invasion (liberation?) by the US of other countries is to have a WWIII, otherwise like an ant eating a mountain of sugar the US (by order of the state of Israel) will aventually eat the whole world..........by the way, in the past five years the US has given 500.000 permits for Israelis to move to the US with another 250.000 pending, they know that something is coming their way.

Book
8th June 2011, 03:45 PM
It has been my opinion that a great world war has been planned and is in place to start soon. Israel will start this great war! I figured out a while ago, for the Fox newsies, that Glen Beck's game is to prepare Americans to support Israel with our young men's lives in this war. Glen is a spokesperson for the elite and has been preparing his followers for a couple years now. Lately, he has been pushing hard to gain sympathy and support for Zionist Israel. We must be getting close? The final plan for a new NWO is at hand.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gwiXbQ4HapM/TTXBztX3CqI/AAAAAAAABus/cZGNnYUR-DU/s1600/beck_crying.jpg

Netanyahu aims to prevent UN vote on Palestine (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20065749-503544.html)

I agree.

:) they will go Sampson Option after September when the UN votes...they are clinically insane. So is Beck.

steyr_m
8th June 2011, 05:52 PM
It has been my opinion that a great world war has been planned and is in place to start soon.
Israel will start this great war!
I figured out a while ago, for the Fox newsies, that Glen Beck's game is to prepare Americans to support Israel with our young men's lives in this war. Glen is a spokesperson for the elite and has been preparing his followers for a couple years now. Lately, he has been pushing hard to gain sympathy and support for Zionist Israel. We must be getting close?
The final plan for a new NWO is at hand.

Beck is always a mystery for me.

1. He got my on the road I'm on now. After listening to him for a bit [I can't remember the details now why] he got me on the road to GIM1

2. I think he's been saying things of late that I think his masters gave him the push [I don't get Fox TV here in Canada, but catch a bit when in the US]. i.e. interviewing G. Edward Griffin among others....

At the same time he fully supports his allegiance to Israel [ I think his religion is getting in the way]. I don't know what to think of him

Shami-Amourae
8th June 2011, 06:30 PM
At the same time he fully supports his allegiance to Israel [ I think his religion is getting in the way]. I don't know what to think of him

We'll know for sure once he's got his Internet TV show going.

cthulu
9th June 2011, 05:26 AM
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionWe shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

http://www.rense.com/general80/pike.htm

just something I thought was interesting.