PDA

View Full Version : Ruger is coming out with a new pistol

Dogman
9th June 2011, 08:08 AM
Ruger is coming out with a new pistol in honor of Senators and Congressmen.
It will be named the “Congressman”.

http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/handguns/usa/2/1287744704.jpg

It doesn't work and you can't fire it.

;D

Gaillo
9th June 2011, 12:28 PM
I thought their newest model was "The President" - nobody knows what country it's made in, it doesn't come with any paperwork unless you request it for several years in a row, then you get a faked up manual that's been run through a photocopier and photoshop multiple times. It's sponsored by Diebold, and you have to be a big corporation to buy it. However, it does come with the teleprompter accessory, to tell it when to make noise. It's available only in UN blue or Mao red.

Dogman
9th June 2011, 12:34 PM
I thought their newest model was "The President" - nobody knows what country it's made in, it doesn't come with any paperwork unless you request it for several years in a row, then you get a faked up manual that's been run through a photocopier and photoshop multiple times. It's sponsored by Diebold, and you have to be a big corporation to buy it. However, it does come with the teleprompter accessory, to tell it when to make noise. It's available only in UN blue or Mao red.

Very good,

:ROFL:

solid
9th June 2011, 06:24 PM
I'm going to buy their new model called the "Federal Reserve". It's a great gun because it can make it's own bullets out of thin air. Of course, the bullets don't fire and are worthless. Doesn't matter, just make bullets to trade with all your neighbors. What they don't know won't hurt them. Keep making worthless bullets and trading them for stuff, until someone finally wakes up...then the gig is up, and your whole scheme collapses. At that point you should be sitting well off to buy 10 of each of Ruger's other models that actually work when you pull the trigger.

JJ.G0ldD0t
10th June 2011, 07:25 AM
LOL guys...

ok we need a thanks feature