PDA

View Full Version : Top Post-Collapse Barter Items And Trade Skills

Antonio
9th June 2011, 02:37 PM
http://www.alt-market.com/articles/146-top-post-collapse-barter-items-and-trade-skills

Ponce
9th June 2011, 02:55 PM
All my bases are full and ready to hit a home run........under skills to have he forgot "machinest" and specially if they have a metal engine lathe like I do..........still working on my home protection and is almost 75% finished, the other 25% will be of booby traps in my inner fence.........I sleep now a lot better with a dog here, nothing can get near my home without him telling me about it.

osoab
9th June 2011, 03:13 PM
I didn't see goldsmith. ;D

woodman
9th June 2011, 03:32 PM
All my bases are full and ready to hit a home run........under skills to have he forgot "machinest" and specially if they have a metal engine lathe like I do..........still working on my home protection and is almost 75% finished, the other 25% will be of booby traps in my inner fence.........I sleep now a lot better with a dog here, nothing can get near my home without him telling me about it.

I'm glad you got a dog Ponce. A dog is well worth the food and attention you pay them. If you are lucky, you get a good one and they will repay your attention a thousand fold with love, security and companionship. I miss my old dog Zipper. He was a mut but he was brave and intelligent.

Ponce
9th June 2011, 04:21 PM
Well Woodman, I am wondering about the history of this dog......for one thing he acts scared when I get near him but then I pet him and he is ok, this guy eats more than a kid and takes two healthy shit twice a day when I take him out....and that's something else, he doesn't crap in the back yard but waits for me to take him out......when ever a tick jumps on him he will look at it and then at me and waits for me to pull it off hahahahaahahahah........yesterday I gave him a tick-flea shampoo bath.....he likes it...........almost forgot, I had a roll of tp outside while working with grease and the dog found it and tore it up in a million pieces.....the tp is still good, but only for micro-people ;D

The cat has made herself at home and she likes to get near the dog and then come running to get under me for protection.

Dogman
9th June 2011, 04:27 PM
Well Woodman, I am wondering about the history of this dog......for one thing he acts scared when I get near him but then I pet him and he is ok, this guy eats more than a kid and takes two healthy shit twice a day when I take him out....and that's something else, he doesn't crap in the back yard but waits for me to take him out......when ever a tick jumps on him he will look at it and then at me and waits for me to pull it off hahahahaahahahah........yesterday I gave him a tick-flea shampoo bath.....he likes it...........almost forgot, I had a roll of tp outside while working with grease and the dog found it and tore it up in a million pieces.....the tp is still good, but only for micro-people ;D

The cat has made herself at home and she likes to get near the dog and then come running to get under me for protection.

I can see your dogs eyes if he can get to your tp stash, Blink, Blink--Eyes light up and thinks--Goldmine!! Starts making happy GRRR sounds!

;D

Ponce
9th June 2011, 06:40 PM
If that were to happen you all would be invited for hot dog night........ >:(

freespirit
9th June 2011, 07:01 PM
i was able to check off about half that skill list so i should be alright...lol
;D

zap
9th June 2011, 07:35 PM
I don't have body armor or tasers/pepper spray, I better get some.

Antonio
9th June 2011, 08:57 PM
I got an old kevlar bomb jacket which I got in a trade for an old hunting knife, I hear kevlar degrades over time but it`s probably still better than a Tshirt. As for pepper sprays, you can load a water pistol with ammonia and it`ll do the job.