PDA

View Full Version : Back from the dead: Astonishing pictures show how Japan is recovering just three mont

Serpo
11th June 2011, 05:25 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2001984/Japan-tsunami-earthquake-Pictures-recovery-3-months-later.html

Ponce
11th June 2011, 05:49 PM
And now you know why I say that the three people that I most admire are the Cuban, Japan and the Zionist.......Cuba for what has been happening for the past 50 years, Japan for the way that they recoverd from WWII and the Zionist for sticking to their plan of world conquest.........by the way, how bad they are (Zionist) is a different issue.

Shami-Amourae
11th June 2011, 06:04 PM
10 years later:
http://www.papatodd.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Ground_Zero-1024x773.jpg

Guess which one is the communist country?

Dogman
11th June 2011, 06:19 PM
You have to hand it to the Japanese , they do not let any moss grow on them. With their national identity and culture they will pull together. There is a lesson to be learned from them, watching how they pull together.

Book
11th June 2011, 06:28 PM
Not one FEMA trailer demanded.

Santa
11th June 2011, 06:44 PM
Japan's economy slipped into recession following the devastation and new data shows it shrank 0.9 percent in the first quarter of this financial year but experts say a recovery later this year as industry kicks into action.

Industry? WTF is industry? ::)

osoab
11th June 2011, 06:45 PM
I'm not seeing much earthquake damage in those photos. Just tsunami destruction.

Dogman
11th June 2011, 06:51 PM
I'm not seeing much earthquake damage in those photos. Just tsunami destruction.

In general they build for earthquakes and are very good at it, it is the 30+ foot walls of water they have problems with.

mrnhtbr2232
11th June 2011, 07:06 PM
Not one FEMA trailer demanded.

Exactly. Pride and ethic accomplish great things, one of which is not putting the burden of survival on others. Too bad they'll all glow in the dark.

osoab
11th June 2011, 07:12 PM
In general they build for earthquakes and are very good at it, it is the 30+ foot walls of water they have problems with.

Not in that area. It is normally quiet in the seismic sense. For a 9.0 there are a lot of buildings still standing. Looks better than the Kobe quake, if you discount for the effects of the tsunami. Serpo has a few threads posted on the subject. One in the Japan quake forum, one in Conspiracy, and the other is buried in GD.

Serpo
11th June 2011, 11:59 PM

funny that..........

slvrbugjim
12th June 2011, 12:06 AM
Not seeing much info about the fallout zone that will be unlivable for thousands of years. Water and Earthquakes are nothing to plutonium fallout that extends for thousands of miles and lasts for millions of years.... Ohhh ok the BBC, that explains it.

Serpo
12th June 2011, 12:15 AM
Best site to keep track of news......

http://enenews.com/

ie Japan Times: No one yet wants to think about potential effects of radiation on babies born around this autumn — Zoology prof. says earless bunny may have been caused by Fukushima
June 11th, 2011 at 10:29 PM

Trinity
12th June 2011, 06:54 AM
Those people know how to clean up! You have to respect that.