PDA

View Full Version : Your weekly address.

osoab
12th June 2011, 06:13 PM
Is this crap for real? Seriously?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixe6ldw7aHA&feature=player_embedded#at=58

Horn
12th June 2011, 06:27 PM
Partnering through increased taxation, and mandatory purchasing requirements.

Like a match made in hell.

osoab
12th June 2011, 06:38 PM

I like the part about how private sector jobs are what create the economy and not .gov jobs. What else has been created with the slush fund money?

Ponce
12th June 2011, 06:42 PM
I only heard him for the first 30 seconds to know that he's full of shit.......but it is his job to be full of shit.

osoab
12th June 2011, 06:49 PM
So this "Stamp of Approval" that he speaks of is going to get those 500,000 college students a job where?
McDonald's has hired all they have room for.

What about the tens of millions who lost jobs that will never come back because our so called leaders sold us down the road.

The only clue he has is how to read from the teleprompter.

I wonder if McD's hired the 60,000 to move the rest to part time employees? This way they don't have to conform to the Obummer Care Rules. I don't remember if they got a waiver.

And why in the hell is a government guarantee need to hire somebody? I always thought it was about your own merits.

keehah
12th June 2011, 06:52 PM

Like a Fukishima radiation emitter, a match designed at General Electric?

CFP: Is Obama Resurrecting Nazi Fascist Economics? (http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/32413)

January 24, 2011
Don’t look now, but Obama again sails into uncharted waters by naming Jefferey Immelt, CEO of General Electric, head of his jobs committee...

Of the Immelt appointment, the White House said,

A board to get Americans back to work and strengthen our economy will be chaired by Jeff Immelt, CEO and Chairman of General Electric…The Council will focus on finding new ways to promote growth by investing in American business….

Horn
12th June 2011, 06:56 PM
So this "Stamp of Approval" that he speaks of is going to get those 500,000 college students a job where?
McDonald's has hired all they have room for..

Another badge that will cost everybody a couple cents on the dollar.

mrnhtbr2232
12th June 2011, 09:09 PM
If he was honest and told Americans they are being set up to become the next third world labor force with a diminished standard of living it wouldn't go over very big. Instead we get employment tokens and myth-building the middle class financial security meme. It's hard to watch such productions knowing they were carefully scripted, tested, and designed for maximum influence. I'll bet more work went into the product than the message.