PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Police Sniper Shoots Woman in Face During Standoff

Ares
16th June 2011, 11:42 AM
A four-hour standoff with cops ended last night when a Phoenix police sniper shot a woman in the face.

Details of shooting are sketchy, but the woman survived -- for now -- and another woman was taken into custody.

Phoenix police were contacted about 7:30 p.m. yesterday by a bail bondsman who told them he'd spotted a woman who'd skipped bail in connection with a burglary and car theft.

When police arrived, the woman darted into a house where another woman was inside.

The suspect tried to run out the back door, but was met by police. That's when she pointed a gun at the officers.

During the standoff, shots were fired inside the house, and at the officers outside.

After about four hours, some curtains inside the home were opened and snipers got a look at the two women inside.

The sniper fired, hitting one woman in the face. The other woman then surrendered to police.

The bad news: the woman shot in the face is not the woman police were initially seeking. She was taken to the hospital in serious condition.

The other woman was arrested.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2011/06/phoenix_sniper_shoots_woman_in.php

Santa
16th June 2011, 11:46 AM
Are those the same women who were caught eating donuts on a park bench?

Dogman
16th June 2011, 11:48 AM
Is it just me or does it seem that the Arizona kops are amping up the ape shit? Seems that these walking donuts are making the news more often about their misdeeds. ???

madfranks
16th June 2011, 12:06 PM
Forgoing the fact that they shot the wrong woman for a minute, let me see if I have this straight. A woman who makes a living taking things that don't belong to her deserves to be shot in the head? Last time this happened in Arizona the shooter was arrested for attempted murder and the woman was heralded as a heroic victim.

po boy
16th June 2011, 12:35 PM
Shooting the wrong woman in the face= paid vacation.

iOWNme
16th June 2011, 01:13 PM
Forgoing the fact that they shot the wrong woman for a minute, let me see if I have this straight. A woman who makes a living taking things that don't belong to her deserves to be shot in the head? Last time this happened in Arizona the shooter was arrested for attempted murder and the woman was heralded as a heroic victim.

Quoted for TRUTH.

SLV^GLD
16th June 2011, 02:02 PM

No, you didn't quite get it straight. If you are not dressed in blue when you are in the vicinity of anyone who dares to exhibit deadly force towards the boys in blue you deserve to be shot in the face.

Horn
16th June 2011, 03:39 PM
No tears, or tear gas in Phoenix?

iOWNme
16th June 2011, 03:45 PM
No, you didn't quite get it straight. If you are not dressed in blue when you are in the vicinity of anyone who dares to exhibit deadly force towards the boys in blue you deserve to be shot in the face.

The Communist Goons wear BLACK. No Police wear Blue anymore. Government is like a Tropism; the same way a plant bends towards light; Governments ALWAYS bend towards Tyranny, Oppression, Black Boots, Riot Gear, Military Weapons, etc.