PDA

View Full Version : Facebook privacy

EE_
17th June 2011, 08:04 PM
His handlers should send him to Jew lying school...he's not very good at it.
Not hard to read between the lines...CIA front.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o3hu3iG8B2g#at=139

willie pete
17th June 2011, 08:11 PM
the first thing that struck me the first time I ever saw the "zuck", were those cold dead eyes.....

Serpo
17th June 2011, 11:18 PM
http://adventofdeception.com/facebook-ciacover-nwo-agenda/

Facebook’s first round of venture capital funding ($500,000) came from former Paypal CEO Peter Thiel. Author of anti-multicultural tome ‘The Diversity Myth’, he is also on the board of radical conservative group VanguardPAC. The second round of funding into Facebook ($12.7 million) came from venture capital firm Accel Partners. Its manager James Breyer was formerly chairman of the National Venture Capital Association, and served on the board with Gilman Louie, CEO of In-Q-Tel, a venture capital firm established by the Central Intelligence Agency in 1999. One of the company’s key areas of expertise are in “data mining technologies”.

Breyer also served on the board of R&D firm BBN Technologies, which was one of those companies responsible for the rise of the internet. Dr Anita Jones joined the firm, which included Gilman Louie. She had also served on the In-Q-Tel’s board, and had been director of Defense Research and Engineering for the US Department of Defense. She was also an adviser to the Secretary of Defense and overseeing the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), which is responsible for high-tech, high-end development.

SLV^GLD
18th June 2011, 08:35 AM
"Facebook Privacy" is an oxymoron.

Hatha Sunahara
18th June 2011, 11:00 AM
I've studiously avoided Facebook and all other social media primarily because of the privacy issues. I doubt that I am missing any opportunities.

I also read a tale about how the human limit for social relationships with other people is at about 150. Beyond that, the brain is incapable of processing additional information to keep those relationships going. I also believe that the social contacts you need to be successful will come to you. Joining social media schemes betrays your inclination toward conformity and obedience. I wouldn't want to join a club where I have nothing in common with the other members.

Hatha

TheNocturnalEgyptian
18th June 2011, 11:45 AM
"And this weird symbol in the middle that is probably for the illuminati" Audience laughs.

EE_
18th June 2011, 12:19 PM
I guess this documentary can be found on Facebook...I'm not sure why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T_vV7Ijlk8g#at=21

lapis
18th June 2011, 12:23 PM
I have my doubts about FB, but I do like the fact that it's a great place to meet like-minded people. My real-life friends don't want to hear about or respond to posts about farm raids, DOOOOM!, or the Federal Reserve, but the ones I've made by commenting on group pages do.

However, FB seems to be circumventing these connections by hiding some of the more controversial posts...a friend of mine surprisingly posted about the Greater Depression and its effects on her small town, and I received ZERO notification of the 20-odd posts. I only happened to see it because I went on her page to look up her email address.

Buddha
18th June 2011, 01:56 PM
One can never delete a FB account, only "deactivate" it. What ever you have posted is there for eternity. This is why it is good never to get too personal, the CIA now knows what bands I like, and that's it. I find every facet of FB immensely disgusting. The data minning, the attention whoring, the way everyone has it on there phones etc. I feel like i live in a lovecraft story.

Gaillo
18th June 2011, 02:22 PM
http://adventofdeception.com/facebook-ciacover-nwo-agenda/
...The second round of funding into Facebook ($12.7 million) came from venture capital firm Accel Partners. Its manager James Breyer was formerly chairman of the National Venture Capital Association, and served on the board with Gilman Louie, CEO of In-Q-Tel, a venture capital firm established by the Central Intelligence Agency in 1999. One of the company’s key areas of expertise are in “data mining technologies”....

I'd say the CIA definitely got its money's worth from that investment! ;D