Dogman
23rd June 2011, 01:06 PM
There is a cool video on the link, can not paste it

Sparks Fly After Fireworks Stand Fight

Police Arrest Man In Firecracker Feud

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/news2011/fireworks-0621.JPG

POSTED: 6:03 am EDT June 21, 2011
UPDATED: 11:44 pm EDT June 21, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An argument at a fireworks stand ended with the arrest of a man who police said pointed lighted fireworks at people -- including a pregnant woman.

Police arrested Guy Fowlkes, 33, after he argued with a woman over missing keys at the fireworks stand on West Colonial Drive and Maguire Road."The first thing I thought was, 'Oh, they're setting off some fireworks,' passerby Jason Engstrom said. "Then once I realized they were inside the tent, I was like, 'What's going on?' So I pulled out my camera and started filming."According to officers, Fowlkes began igniting fireworks and then shot them at people."Once I saw him knock over the tables, I said 'Wow. This guy's crazy,'" Engstrom said.Fowlkes is also accused of putting a firecracker in the gas tank of a car. Police said the firecracker did not cause an explosion."This was a full-blown argument that ... could have been a lot more serious," Sgt. Mike Alexander said.An officer said Fowlkes appeared to be having some sort of seizure, and even when he began feeling better, he said he didn't remember anything.Fowlkes is on probation for domestic violence and faces arson and aggravated battery charges, police said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/28304182/detail.html#ixzz1Q8DaSQfc

iOWNme
23rd June 2011, 01:09 PM
F for FIREWORKS!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes

big country
23rd June 2011, 01:18 PM
What and unusual coincidence in names...

Guy Fawkes...Guy Fowlkes?

nope, not from The Onion...Not April 1st...WTF is going on?!!

Dogman
23rd June 2011, 01:20 PM
What and unusual coincidence in names...

Guy Fawkes...Guy Fowlkes?

nope, not from The Onion...Not April 1st...WTF is going on?!!

Pure unadulterated for real coincidence! Strange for sure!

Fight over keys sparks fireworks feud involving pregnant woman

OCOEE -- When fireworks lit up the night sky over Ocoee, pizza delivery driver Jason Engstrom thought it might just be an early display of patriotism.

But when he got closer to the Galaxy authorized dealer at Maguire Road and Colonial Drive, he saw fireworks were erupting inside the tent, literally and figuratively.
"About halfway through the video, I notice he starts knocking over tables and I thought this guy is crazy," Engstrom said.

"This wasn't someone who bought fireworks and decided to set them off at the stand. This was a full blown argument," said Sgt. Mike Alexander from the Ocoee Police Department.

Engstrom kept rolling, capturing every dangerous explosion until police arrived.
When they started talking to employees inside, they found it was even more dramatic.
Police said Guy Fowlkes was aiming the fireworks at them and his pregnant girlfriend. They said Fowlkes even went as far as to try to take a lit firecracker and put it in someone's gas tank. It exploded, but the car did not.

Police said he was arguing with the stand's operator about missing keys.
Fowlkes was charged with arson, aggravated domestic battery and battery on a pregnant female. It's his 39th arrest this decade.

"This is between a subcontractor and an acquaintance of hers. This gentleman is not an employee of the company," Galaxy representative Robin Kremer said.
The company worked Tuesday to repair damage to the tent with plans to reopen for business.
No one was injured.

Fowlkes' name is ironically similar to that of Guy Fawkes. More than 400 years ago, Fawkes devised a gunpowder plot to blow up British Parliament. It failed, but his efforts are still celebrated with a national holiday each Nov. 5 as people light bonfires in the British traitor's honor.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/266581/Fight-over-keys-sparks-fireworks-feud-involving-pregnant-woman

Horn
23rd June 2011, 01:26 PM
Looks like he added an L at Ellis.