PDA

View Full Version : Flash Mobs: Intelligence PSYOP?

learn2swim
28th June 2011, 05:39 PM
I don't think these flash mobs are organic. I think the social networks (facebook, twitter, others) have been used to organize these events. But who is really behind them?

http://www.edge.org/3rd_culture/rheingold/rheingold_print.html

chad
28th June 2011, 05:42 PM
criminals. animals. pieces of shit. whatever you want to call them.

midnight rambler
28th June 2011, 05:52 PM
Charlie Manson graduates from Tavistock.

learn2swim
28th June 2011, 06:04 PM
To have all these flash mobs in all those cities at the same time, I call BS. The ole' problem reaction solution is in action to crank up the police state and challenge our gun rights. Next, they probably pull a black op by shooting at these mobs and blaming white people. Of course, they'll being wearing masks, and they get away. Then the riots start....

mrnhtbr2232
28th June 2011, 06:23 PM
Smart mobs - brilliant, actually. Zombie deployment is officially here.

General of Darkness
28th June 2011, 06:35 PM
Organized negros? That's like saying the Federal Reserve works in our interest.

osoab
28th June 2011, 07:07 PM
Organized negros? That's like saying the Federal Reserve works in our interest.

A good percentage know how to game the system to a T. I doubt that they all figured it out on their own.

midnight rambler
28th June 2011, 07:11 PM
Smart mobs - brilliant, actually. Zombie deployment is officially here.

No shit. The Centers for Disease Control even came out with a 'Zombie Guide' for how to deal with Zombies, seriously. It's called 'Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse'

http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthmatters/2011/05/preparedness-101-zombie-apocalypse/

Quad66
28th June 2011, 08:09 PM
Possible psy-op, but seeds only germinate in fertile conditions.

The African American community is a powder keg.

It’s common to see white nationalists talking about “Black Run America,” and whatnot, but the reality is that many blacks feel completely ignored and utterly betrayed by Obama. (As I knew they would.)

I suspect many blacks, possibly including a few prominent "leaders," are subconsciously reaching the conclusion that violence may be the only way of getting his attention—before he leaves office.

I think this Summer is only a prelude, and not the main event.

This time next year? If the Republicans are running an aggressive campaign? And Obama is trailing in the polls?

Look out.

mrnhtbr2232
28th June 2011, 08:53 PM
No shit. The Centers for Disease Control even came out with a 'Zombie Guide' for how to deal with Zombies, seriously. It's called 'Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse'

http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthmatters/2011/05/preparedness-101-zombie-apocalypse/

Interesting how their zombie apocalypse emergency preparedness list does not include a gun. I suppose you could throw the batteries at them.

Twisted Titan
28th June 2011, 09:31 PM
Interesting how their zombie apocalypse emergency preparedness list does not include a gun. I suppose you could throw the batteries at them.