PDA

View Full Version : fema to shut off all media for minutes on wednesday, november 9, 2011?

chad
29th June 2011, 06:56 AM
can't find a verifiable link yet, lots of references to this on google.

supposedly, fema will conduct the first ever media wide test of their new emergency alert system. everything is to be shut off for 3 1/2 minutes. supposedly.

what happens when it comes back on?

comet hit the earth?

dow went to 1,000?

false flag attack?

trying to find more info on this...

chad
29th June 2011, 07:01 AM
it is true, right from the horse's mouth:

http://www.fema.gov/emergency/ipaws/eas_info.shtm

well, i guess i now know to sell the dip right before 2 pm on november 9.

Awoke
29th June 2011, 07:03 AM
Wouldn't you rather buy on the dip?

chad
29th June 2011, 07:04 AM
i'm thinking new york won't exist anymore when they turn it back on.

Canadian-guerilla
29th June 2011, 07:05 AM
Nov 9th is definitely on my Doom & Gloom calendar

but there's too many variables going on right now
that may start the dominos falling before Nov ( Greece )

Canadian-guerilla
29th June 2011, 07:06 AM

i'd be watching the elites in Washington and NYC
to see if any are going on vacation before Nov 9th

Awoke
29th June 2011, 07:10 AM
Fuck that. Nov 9th is right in the middle of deer hunting.

chad
29th June 2011, 07:13 AM
hmmm.

comet YU55 is supposed to pass right next to earth on that date. also, we are supposed to enter comet elenin's route on that date. if you google it, some astronomers are predicting elenin's tail might cause YU55 to go off orbit and hit the earth.

sirgonzo420
29th June 2011, 07:15 AM
11/9/11, eh?

I'll mark my calendar!

midnight rambler
29th June 2011, 07:20 AM
The Death Cult loves their numerology shit.

chad
29th June 2011, 07:22 AM
yep. it's a 9/11 palindrome almost.

Buddha
29th June 2011, 07:58 AM
It keeps getting better doesn't it...

Hatha Sunahara
29th June 2011, 09:06 AM
All media? Including the internet? They would be doing us all a great service if they shut down the Mainstream Media for much longer, say forever.

Hatha

midnight rambler
29th June 2011, 09:10 AM
All media? Including the internet? They would be doing us all a great service if they shut down the Mainstream Media for much longer, say forever.

Hatha

You're such a dreamer. The money powers would NEVER do that - it's their principle means of catapulting the propaganda, without it the masses would wake up.

chad
29th June 2011, 09:12 AM
no internet shutdown as of now, but i was just reading on some law site that the fcc is petitioning for the power to impose the test for all ISPs as well.

cortez
29th June 2011, 09:19 AM
2005 yu55 passing between nov. 5th - 8th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bML29gjUAHA&feature=related

flooding at local climbing area. has still been rising. this flows into powder river which flows into missouri

Son-of-Liberty
29th June 2011, 09:45 AM
I think some people are really stretching trying to connect the dots on this one. Like the meteor thing. What would be the point of cutting communications for 3.5 minutes if the earth was going to get struck by meteor? Even if you had communications it wouldn't matter there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do about it in that short period of time. Might be a concern if they cut communications and media for days beforehand but not for minutes.

This likely is just a test. They want to make sure if TSHTF for real they can take over all media and communications.

Neuro
29th June 2011, 10:16 AM

Or they might not turn it back on!

Canadian-guerilla
29th June 2011, 10:29 AM
Or they might not turn it back on!

if there's a BIG MSM push telling Americans about this weeks before Nov 9th

then i'd worry about the power not coming back on

TheNocturnalEgyptian
29th June 2011, 11:15 AM
I fail to glean the perceived tactical advantage to turning off "everything" as it is stated. I can't think of a single situation where this would "save" anybody. Are the televisions going to get a virus, and we need a media killswitch to save people? What is the point? I can't think of one!

The only purposes I can think of are nefarious.

chad
29th June 2011, 11:16 AM
like son of liberty said, probably a test to see if they can turn it all off. a dry run.

vacuum
29th June 2011, 11:26 AM
11/9/11, eh?

I'll mark my calendar!

What symbol will you be using to mark it? Swastika? star of david? inverted pyramid?

Buddha
29th June 2011, 01:52 PM
What symbol will you be using to mark it? Swastika? star of david? inverted pyramid?

I for one will be using this for various reasons.

http://flipthatbird.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/stone-cold-steve-austin-flipping-bird.jpg

collector
29th June 2011, 03:08 PM
The ministry of luv flexing it's muscle. This test should be used by patriots to see if ham radios operate or any other means of communications function. I would assume smoke signals would work although homing pidgeons might be messed up since the poles are shifting

Awoke
30th June 2011, 07:19 AM
So what shortwave stations are you guys and gals going to be listening to if they pull the plug on the net?

Canadian-guerilla
30th June 2011, 07:37 AM
So what shortwave stations are you guys and gals going to be listening to if they pull the plug on the net?

i have two of those hand crank radios in caches
i just have to remember which caches
i figure half of what's on the radio then will be propaganda
and if there's no radio, i'll get my local information/intell the old fashioned way

i'll recon it ( and maybe a little social engineering / bribery )