PDA

View Full Version : The directory of Australian coin & bullion dealers

ozcopper
6th July 2011, 05:12 AM
Just though I'd let you guys know of a great resource for Australian coin and bullion dealers: http://www.australiancoindealers.com/ .Just like many of us Aussies buy from US dealers, some of you guys and gals may be interested in our dealers.

Congrats on the move to vbulletin... I think it was the right move :)

TomD
6th July 2011, 12:05 PM
Fancy meeting you here!

Got any recommendations on how to be assured of getting some Dragons? You guys on the Aussie site were doing presales a week or two ago.

horseshoe3
6th July 2011, 12:22 PM
Ozcopper, are you the guy that was making the copper bars and ingots? I remember that from GIM1, but I don't remember the name.

The way silver and gold prices are going, copper might become an investment metal.

TomD
6th July 2011, 12:28 PM
Yeah, that's him. Would allow him to answer for himself but he may not be about for a while because it's early tomorrow morning in Australia right now. I ran across him a little while back on an Australian PM site called Silver Stackers; those guys are serious about their gold and silver!

horseshoe3
6th July 2011, 01:07 PM
Thanks Tom, I'll check that place out.

I'm usually bad with names and worse with forum handles, but his is pretty self-descriptive.

ozcopper
6th July 2011, 05:42 PM
Fancy meeting you here!

Got any recommendations on how to be assured of getting some Dragons? You guys on the Aussie site were doing presales a week or two ago.

Hey Tom, nice to see you. You may recognize a bit of your handy work on the new site too ;) I'd contact Aurora Et Luna. I think he has some pretty good connections with the Perth Mint.

TomD
6th July 2011, 07:21 PM
Hey Tom, nice to see you. You may recognize a bit of your handy work on the new site too ;) I'd contact Aurora Et Luna. I think he has some pretty good connections with the Perth Mint.

Yeah, I saw that, glad to help! Thanks for the tip, I'll do that, I would be truly pissed to get frozen out of what I suspect will turn into a feeding frenzy. We've got, what? 6-7 weeks or so?