PDA

View Full Version : Smart Meter Killing Plants Close to it.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
9th July 2011, 11:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsuP_WBBr2c&feature=player_embedded#at=210

Intense Wifi signals are not safe. They weaken biological systems and allow negative influences to take over.

Twisted Titan
9th July 2011, 12:30 PM
I cant insert the link

But look up a product called Q link it s a pendent with a coppper coil tight wound around a core of circuts and it blocks EMF or greatly reduces it .

DYODD

Cebu_4_2
9th July 2011, 12:33 PM
That would suck if someone kept stealing these things... :-)

Neuro
9th July 2011, 03:17 PM
I cant insert the link

But look up a product called Q link it s a pendent with a coppper coil tight wound around a core of circuts and it blocks EMF or greatly reduces it .

DYODD I think the company that makes it has admitted that the coil and the circuit is only a design feature, and that the power in it is from a chrystal or a hologram or something. I read that somewhere, but DYODD!

Dogman
9th July 2011, 03:41 PM
I cant insert the link

DYODD
http://www.emf-protection.co.uk/

gunDriller
9th July 2011, 05:07 PM
Darn ! i thought this was about plants that could kill Smart-meters.

Serpo
9th July 2011, 05:46 PM
Smart meters sound like a dumb idea

” The Burns family was watching TV when the fire started around 10:00 a.m. Monday morning. Family members say sparks started flying from the TV and power box. Around the same time, down the street, another homeowner’s TV reportedly started sparking and smoking. A daughter says their electrical problems started after Georgia Power installed new meters. Angela Dent, Appling, GA: “That’s when we noticed the changes. It also happened at my brother’s house…his TV’s have been acting strange…popping and surging in and out…her lights have been dimming also.”

http://emfsafetynetwork.org/?page_id=1280

After a Smart Meter was installed in this Florida woman’s home she said the meter “caught fire and fried my beautiful new kitchen” – over $31,000 in damages to many of her home appliances. The Florida power company refuses to take the blame. See this video: Help Me Howard, FPL Smartmeter

Fire Tears Through Cutlet Bay Home A family in Florida suspects a Smart Meter was the cause of their house fire. According to the article, ” Fire investigators have not released the cause of the blaze. A relative told Local 10 the family believes a recently installed Smart Meter may have started the fire. Florida Power and Light says the company will investigate the allegation…”

Texas Consumer Complaint: Three months ago, Centerpoint installed a smart meter at my home. Since then, I have been experiencing very frequest power outages in different parts of my home. I cannot even turn on my air condition since the power flow is not reliable. I am 64 years old and retired, living on a fixed income. I have called centerpoint numerous times and they have not admitted responsibility and tell me that I am responsible to fix the this issue which is a fire hazard as well. I have consulted with two different experienced electricians and they have told me that when a centerpoint technician installed the smart meter, the 4 prong male connection that plugs into the smart meter was not inserted correctly and he must of forced it in which caused one of the prongs to go bad and burn out. So I now know what is causing the so frequent power outages, but Centerpoint Reps will not take responsibilty for the problem that they created. I have been living in my home for 24 years and never have had this occur. This is not a coincidence, How come this problem surfaced once the new smart meter was installed? We all know the truth, I will keep calling centerpoint and I am in the process of filing a formal complaint with texas state regulators.

Dogman
9th July 2011, 05:58 PM
Smart meters sound like a dumb idea

” The Burns family was watching TV when the fire started around 10:00 a.m. Monday morning. Family members say sparks started flying from the TV and power box. Around the same time, down the street, another homeowner’s TV reportedly started sparking and smoking. A daughter says their electrical problems started after Georgia Power installed new meters. Angela Dent, Appling, GA: “That’s when we noticed the changes. It also happened at my brother’s house…his TV’s have been acting strange…popping and surging in and out…her lights have been dimming also.”

http://emfsafetynetwork.org/?page_id=1280

After a Smart Meter was installed in this Florida woman’s home she said the meter “caught fire and fried my beautiful new kitchen” – over $31,000 in damages to many of her home appliances. The Florida power company refuses to take the blame. See this video: Help Me Howard, FPL Smartmeter

Fire Tears Through Cutlet Bay Home A family in Florida suspects a Smart Meter was the cause of their house fire. According to the article, ” Fire investigators have not released the cause of the blaze. A relative told Local 10 the family believes a recently installed Smart Meter may have started the fire. Florida Power and Light says the company will investigate the allegation…”

Texas Consumer Complaint: Three months ago, Centerpoint installed a smart meter at my home. Since then, I have been experiencing very frequest power outages in different parts of my home. I cannot even turn on my air condition since the power flow is not reliable. I am 64 years old and retired, living on a fixed income. I have called centerpoint numerous times and they have not admitted responsibility and tell me that I am responsible to fix the this issue which is a fire hazard as well. I have consulted with two different experienced electricians and they have told me that when a centerpoint technician installed the smart meter, the 4 prong male connection that plugs into the smart meter was not inserted correctly and he must of forced it in which caused one of the prongs to go bad and burn out. So I now know what is causing the so frequent power outages, but Centerpoint Reps will not take responsibilty for the problem that they created. I have been living in my home for 24 years and never have had this occur. This is not a coincidence, How come this problem surfaced once the new smart meter was installed? We all know the truth, I will keep calling centerpoint and I am in the process of filing a formal complaint with texas state regulators.

Here is a working link, to the video non link above in red!

http://www.wsvn.com/features/articles/helpmehoward/MI92249/