PDA

View Full Version : Israeli jew politician proposes that Australia should become Israel's etnic dumpster

General of Darkness
9th July 2011, 12:54 PM
I'm not really a hateful person, but I think I pretty much hate these pieces of shit that use the lie of the holohoax and hide behind their mafia religion called Judaism.

Danny Danon: Send African migrants to Australia
By LAHAV HARKOV
06/30/2011 16:35

Likud MK and Australian MP discuss "humane solution" for thousands of 'Muslim infiltrators' in Israel: Send them to live down under.
Talkbacks (17)

MK Danny Danon (Likud) asked Australian MP Michael Danby on Wednesday to propose, in parliament in Canberra, sending African migrants from Israel to Australia.

Danon and Danby discussed the issue during the Australian politician’s visit to Israel for the World Jewish Congress’s International Conference of Jewish Parliamentarians.

RELATED:
African migrants, activists hold World Refugee Day rally
Gov’t: Number of African migrants reaches high for 2011

“The arrival of thousands of Muslim infiltrators to Israeli territory is a clear threat to the state’s Jewish identity,” Danon told The Jerusalem Post.

“The refugees’ place is not among us, and the initiative to transfer them to Australia is the right and just solution.

“On the one hand, it treats the refugees and migrants in a humane way. On the other hand, it does not threaten Israel’s future and our goal to maintain a clear and solid Jewish majority,” he explained.

Danon said Danby enthusiastically agreed to present the idea to the Australian Parliament.

Danby was not available for comment, however, as he was in-flight on his way back to Australia.

According to the Knesset’s Research and Information Center, there were 35,638 migrants in Israel as of May.

Fewer than 1 percent are recognized by the UN as refugees.

Some 61% of the migrants – 21,748 people – are Eritrean, however, and categorized as members of a “temporary humanitarian protection group” by the UN, because they cannot be returned safely to their home country due to internal strife.

“Since Australia has a policy of accepting refugees and groups under protection, I would appreciate it if you could promote a solution in which Australia would accept those who seeking refuge,” Danon wrote in a letter to the MP from Melbourne following their meeting.

http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=227332

Horn
9th July 2011, 01:04 PM
I'm not really a hateful person

The only real solution/savior here is a Judea/Christian conversion of all Muslim refugees.

chad
9th July 2011, 01:15 PM
you can't make this shit up.

Neuro
9th July 2011, 01:27 PM
The only real solution/savior here is a Judea/Christian conversion of all Muslim refugees.

Ironically these people are practising Jews, but they are black, so they are labeled muslim infiltrators...

Book
9th July 2011, 02:42 PM
you can't make this shit up.

http://www.adl.org/combating_hate/

Somebody should report this hate to the ADL.

:D oy vey

Horn
9th July 2011, 03:09 PM
Ironically these people are practising Jews.

Really, Where'd that info. come from?

Can't they be utilized in some tenant farmer position?

drafter
9th July 2011, 03:44 PM
Replace with "muslim" with Jew and then replace "Jew" with German, change the dates to sometime around 1940 and I wonder what the ADL would have to say. Talk about hypocrites!!!!
I love the whole "State's Jewish Identity" bit. They've got no problem fucking over every other culture in the world.

Down1
9th July 2011, 04:24 PM
Michael David Danby: In February 2008 he and his longtime partner, barrister Amanda Mendes da Costa, were married at Parliament House, Canberra (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_House,_Canberra), the first Jewish wedding held in the buildinghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Danby

Twisted Titan
9th July 2011, 11:26 PM
“The refugees’ place is not among us, and the initiative to transfer them to Australia is the right and just solution.

Except when it is your zionist parasitic @$$ sucking the lifeblood out anybody that foolish enough to give you respid or quarter.....then it is antisemite

Neuro
10th July 2011, 04:15 PM
Really, Where'd that info. come from?
Actually, it seems I am wrong. I just remembered a couple of years ago, reading about East African Jews immigrating to Israel, and Israel not wanting to accept them, treating them badly compared to white Jew immigrants. This seems to be a different case. I think most recent East African immigrant Jews comes from Ethiopia, not Eritrea...

steyr_m
11th July 2011, 07:34 AM
Not to worry, if the Aussies turn the offer down; Canada will be asked next, and we will take them. We let everyone else in, why turn that offer down?

Awoke
11th July 2011, 11:59 AM
Yeah Styer, we have our ass up in the air with our frikkin immigration policy.

mick silver
11th July 2011, 04:55 PM
The refugees’ place is not among us ......... but it alright to move them every were else

steyr_m
11th July 2011, 09:15 PM
Yeah Styer, we have our ass up in the air with our frikkin immigration policy.

Makes me want to vomit. I see once nice neighbourhoods going to shit. They weren't like that a short decade ago. I'm actually looking forward to SHTF in a way.....

Awoke
12th July 2011, 07:53 AM
Last night my wife had City TV news on by accident. (She was dabbling with her I-pad, not watching the TV)
I sat down and watched about a half hour of it. When it was all said and done, I made an observation out loud:

There was not a single news anchor or reporter that was white. If you closed your eyes, they all sounded white, but none of them were.

The identity of the white race is being eradicated slowly. Not that I am a rasicst. Not that I have a problem with people of other races. Just saying, I like the idea of preserving the white race as well.

Canadian-guerilla
12th July 2011, 08:17 AM
The identity of the white race is being eradicated slowly.

all part of the " master race " plan

and another addition to my GSUS quotes file

ShortJohnSilver
12th July 2011, 03:28 PM
Some guy in Israel needs a copy of a poem by Emma Lazarus, fellow Jew ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Colossus

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

gunDriller
12th July 2011, 05:46 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/blow_against_in_weiner_race_PJ8lsm6djIS7PIheUuhgPI

Israeli Jew politicians are all over the place !

"Koch: Vote for GOPer a vote for Israel"

"In "a shot across President Obama's bow," Democratic former Mayor Ed Koch yesterday urged voters in Queens and Brooklyn to make "history" by voting for the Republican candidate to replace randy ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner in the Sept. 13 special election -- as a protest against the White House's policy on Israel.

Koch -- a staunch ally of Israel -- said he would "vote for Bob Turner" if the Republican-Conservative candidate backs Israel and opposes cutbacks to Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security."

ShortJohnSilver
12th July 2011, 06:55 PM
Koch -- a staunch ally of Israel -- said he would "vote for Bob Turner" if the Republican-Conservative candidate backs Israel and opposes cutbacks to Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security."

Heads the Jew wins, tails the goy loses ...

Canadian-guerilla
18th July 2011, 09:59 AM
whether the Australian PM actually said this or not, doesn't matter
the sedimene it true

Australia's PM tells it to Muslims like it is . . .

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

A day after a group of mainstream Muslim leaders pledged loyalty to Australia and her Queen at a special meeting with Prime Minister John Howard, he and his Ministers made it clear that extremists would face a crackdown. Treasurer Peter Costello, seen as heir apparent to Howard, hinted that some radical clerics could be asked to leave the country if they did not accept that Australia was a secular state, and its laws were made by parliament. 'If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia law or a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you', he said on National Television.

'I'd be saying to clerics who are teaching that there are two laws governing people in Australia : one the Australian law and another Islamic law that is false. If you can't agree with parliamentary law, independent courts, democracy, and would prefer Sharia law and have the opportunity to go to another country, which practices it, perhaps, then, that's a better option', Costello said.

Asked whether he meant radical clerics would be forced to leave, he said those with dual citizenship could possibly be asked to move to the other country. Education Minister Brendan Nelson later told reporters that Muslims who did not want to accept local values should clear off. 'Basically people who don't want to be Australians, and who don't want to live by Australian values and understand them, well then, they can basically clear off', he said.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the 'politically correct' crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism was offending others. I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to Australia . However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand. This idea of Australia being a multi-cultural community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity. And as Australians, we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle.

This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.

We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!

Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.

We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.

If the Southern Cross offends you, or you don't like 'A Fair Go', then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet. We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from. By all means, keep your culture, but do not force it on others.

This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.

If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU chose.'