PDA

View Full Version : New Andrew Maguire interview!!!!

Large Sarge
11th July 2011, 03:54 AM
http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2011/7/11_Andrew_Maguire_files/Andrew%20Maguire%207%3A11%3A2011.mp3

(Very Bullish on silver!!)

Excellent interview

mamboni
11th July 2011, 12:29 PM
Bump! "This is so bloody bullish for silver! Bullie! Bullie!"

osoab
11th July 2011, 12:54 PM
Bump! "This is so bloody bullish for silver! Bullie! Bullie!"

Haven't we thought the same during the entire sovereign debt crisis?

The dog should be trading over $1,000/oz by now. ;D

mamboni
11th July 2011, 12:57 PM
Haven't we thought the same during the entire sovereign debt crisis?

The dog should be trading over $1,000/oz by now. ;D

Blimey sir!!!! You're riiight by jove!!!!

chad
11th July 2011, 01:28 PM
my wife has been playing along patiently since 1997, but my "we'll be able to pay off the hobby farm/house once it hits $100" act is beginning to wear thin.

mamboni
11th July 2011, 01:52 PM
my wife has been playing along patiently since 1997, but my "we'll be able to pay off the hobby farm/house once it hits $100" act is beginning to wear thin.

Jeez! You're up 600% if you got in in 1997. You wife is very demanding. Apparently, silver's gains are not BIG enough for her!;D Or, is silver getting the rap for someone else?>:D;D::)

chad
11th July 2011, 01:57 PM
for someone else :D

she doesn't hound me to sell it or anything, it's just when i talk about $100 silver, it's like i'm talking santa or the tooth fairy. she doesn't believe my silver stories anymore. :(

one day however, i hope to have the biggest "i-told-you-so-who-is-the-fucking-man" party in history.

mamboni
11th July 2011, 02:05 PM
one day however, i hope to have the biggest "i-told-you-so-who-is-the-fucking-man" party in history.

Yeah! On that day, she will pant breathlessly: "Oooh baby! Let me fondle your eagles!! Ooh, they're so round and full and heavy baby! Ooh!"

Serpo
11th July 2011, 02:56 PM
Well one hundred dollars dosnt sound as unrealistic as it did a little while ago.

JohnQPublic
11th July 2011, 03:03 PM
Double it's peak this year is far from unreasonable.

ximmy
11th July 2011, 03:37 PM
the day will come to pass when 130.00 silver will seem a bargain...

Joe King
11th July 2011, 03:50 PM
Let's not get too greedy now. Although double the peak would be pretty cool.

I think most people here would be ecstatic just to see a doubling of this years low. lol

mick silver
11th July 2011, 05:32 PM
dam i thought all you guys were all in the paper market . i just wish i had me some of that silver you guys talk about

gunDriller
12th July 2011, 06:16 AM
dam i thought all you guys were all in the paper market . i just wish i had me some of that silver you guys talk about

******* boating addiction is trouble.

Andrew Maguire has a great voice - he speaks with great authority on the silver market.

i believe the stuff he says, but when he says it, you get the feeling its' GONNA HAPPEN TOMORROW.

but JPMorgue and TPTB have a lot of tricks up their sleeve, there is a Delay/Lag effect.

can't build solar photovoltaics with gold. the reason the ratio is so high is because central banks have focussed on gold.

i think in the LONG run (20 years), the GS ratio will more closely mimick production (8:1), although in 20 years energy shortages will affect production.

if a mine wants to go solar powered, using reflectors - they need silver, not gold.

if a mine wants to use solar photovoltaics - they need silver, not gold.

as far as the thing about gold is recycled and silver isn't, that's DUMB. silver isn't recycled because, AT CURRENT PRICES, it's not worth it.

if silver was $200 an ounce, there'd be a lot more silver recycling going on !

Awoke
12th July 2011, 08:21 AM
Good post, GunDriller.

Horn
12th July 2011, 08:39 AM
Down 3 dimes & one more valuable nickel, in today's recent trading.