PDA

View Full Version : Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Andy9999
11th July 2011, 07:47 PM
fw: Hmmmmmm...... Like I always say,I believe this guy right up until the time his lips start moving.

"Thefact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure.
It is a sign that the US Government can not pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on
ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies.
Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘the
buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs
of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans
deserve better.” -- then Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

nunaem
11th July 2011, 07:50 PM
"Americans deserve better.”

But instead we got you.

ximmy
11th July 2011, 08:22 PM
http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/swear_dees.jpg

Mouse
11th July 2011, 09:23 PM
It's time for you cracker taxpayers to eat your peas. At least two trillion of them. Now if you will excuse me, I have some nice arugala salad and a bottle of coirvoisseur waiting. No pea's left behind, I want to see clean plates.

Joe King
11th July 2011, 09:53 PM
Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs
of our children and grandchildren.

What would help the most is to get the bad choices of the previous generations off of this generations backs.

letter_factory
11th July 2011, 09:58 PM
It's time for you cracker taxpayers to eat your peas. At least two trillion of them. Now if you will excuse me, I have some nice arugala salad and a bottle of coirvoisseur waiting. No pea's left behind, I want to see clean plates.

Mmmm! *******, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice right, but he springs this serious GOURMET shit on us! What flavor is this?

ximmy
11th July 2011, 10:05 PM
Mmmm! *******, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice right, but he springs this serious GOURMET shit on us! What flavor is this?

"Knock it off, Julie"...

Awoke
12th July 2011, 08:12 AM
That's a far cry from what he's saying these days, Andy9999.