PDA

View Full Version : Would you trust anyone with the nickname "Chicken Lips?"

Dogman
13th July 2011, 10:48 AM
For the record, I do not like Sex offenders and down right hate, child molesters. Feel most should be shot on sight. And the rest , need to be placed in a hole, then pour a foundation over it and then build a prison.

Our latest scumbag that is on the loose.

Van Zandt Co. man on Most Wanted Sex Offenders list
(Real winner here!)
http://kltv.images.worldnow.com/images/15075066_BG1.jpg

WILLS POINT, TX - Ronald Dee House, 41, has been added to the Texas 10 Most Wanted Sex Offenders list and authorities are offering a $1,000 cash reward for information leading to his arrest.

House is a high-risk sex offender who was last seen in Wills Point in Van Zandt County. He is wanted for failure to register as a sex offender and parole violations. His criminal history includes convictions for sexual assault, burglary of a habitation, assault, possession of marijuana and failure to appear.

House goes by the nickname "Chicken Lips." He has several tattoos, including a cross on his upper left arm, a rose and heart on his upper back, moon and stars on his upper left chest and a dagger and the words "ERIC RONNIE" on his upper right chest.

In the past, House has worked in metal fabrication. He has family in Van Zandt and Lubbock counties.

http://www.kltv.com/story/15075066/van-zandt-co-man-on-most

horseshoe3
13th July 2011, 11:14 AM
Boy, Texas is serious about catching these guys. Offering a whole $1000 for one of the top 10 criminals in the state.

Dogman
13th July 2011, 11:19 AM
Boy, Texas is serious about catching these guys. Offering a whole $1000 for one of the top 10 criminals in the state.

LoL, yea they do. The reward does tend to go up in time. But most in the gov tend to squeak when they walk, and it is not their boots/shoes. :D

willie pete
13th July 2011, 11:31 AM
he has some "wild-looking" eyes......if he ever came near any of mine, I'd put a window in his head

hoarder
13th July 2011, 11:51 AM
Am I missing something? If he dated a 17 year old gal when he was 18 he's technically a "rapist". What has the guy done that puts him higher on the most wanted list than Ben Bernanke?

Joe King
13th July 2011, 11:57 AM
Am I missing something? If he dated a 17 year old gal when he was 18 he's technically a "rapist". What has the guy done that puts him higher on the most wanted list than Ben Bernanke?

That would depend upon the State in question. In mine, 17yo women are permitted to choose for themselves who they doink.

As far as Bernanke, I'd say that name is right up there with chicken lips too.

Dogman
13th July 2011, 12:04 PM

Here is his listing, sorry too large to cut/paste.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/wanted/sexoffenders/topTenSexOffenders.htm#;view=Individual%20Details/fugitive=8