PDA

View Full Version : x-ring commentary on Casey Anthony trial

midnight rambler
13th July 2011, 11:52 AM
Dan said (July 13, 2011):

By coincidence I read this article upon returning from my scripture reading meeting at church. The topic of this verdict came up with regard to this week's Missal reading, a parable “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared. The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’‘
An enemy did this,’ he replied.“The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’ “‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn."
It means that the faithful leave this woman's guilt between herself and God. When in doubt, the 'wheat' will be separated from the 'weeds' in God's judgment. The charge was murder and the evidence of murder was only circumstantial.
What was learned and admitted is that the woman is a sociopathic whore and pathological liar and proud of it. But she wasn't on trial for that. More importantly, the show trial media operation wasn't about her - it is about US. Americans have become a bit more de-sensitized. That's the purpose of televising a trial that's none of our business.
I could speculate extensively on this case having been far more than meets the public eye. - because I used to serve the cause Luciferian I know how the 'network' works. I won't, since the purpose of publicizing this show trial is about getting people to buzz and gossip about it, and in the process lower their standards further down the road to beastiality.
Suffice to say media's played this scenario as a paradigm shift in perception of guilty responsibility in America. The whole cast of iniquitous, revolting characters is off the hook. Even made to appear in some way 'heroic'. Martyrs without a cause. I can understand the acquittal based on lack of sufficient evidence to prove she murdered the girl. But this show trial was tailor made to push the envelope of standards of motherly negligence.
Keep in mind for several years very high profile feminists have pushed the notion of extending a woman's right to abort toddlers if the mother decides that motherhood is too much of a burden on her lifestyle.
"The protagonists in this trial were a cast of characters made for a TV soap opera. Casey Anthony the defendant made to look like Hester Prynne awaiting burning at the stake."
Soon as the verdict was in Anthony made a show of letting her hair down. The defense party adjourned to a champagne and pizza celebration at a restaurant across the street from the courthouse. The defense attorney did a photo op flipping the finger at the camera to express the sentiment of *F**CK* YOU, like a true humanist.
That was the most honest moment of the whole show. I can't prove it but I recognize the whole family are either Setians (Aquino/Disney Satanists), or generational Illuminati instruments like Svali. Real Illuminati families are undetectable. They lead outwardly normal lives, many even are church members. All but the most sociopathic ones are DID.
Orlando is Disney, Hollywood connected, Shriners, a Skull and Bones retirement haven, a major underground BDSM enclave - and the county government, judges, lawyers and police are all Freemasons of one kind or another. I mean the case, the trial and no doubt the jury were 'safe hands'.
I hope everyone realizes we were 'had', all the way around?