Serpo
14th July 2011, 12:56 AM
Well thats it then........

Serpo
14th July 2011, 12:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f3mlbrwXjg&feature=related

keehah
14th July 2011, 01:43 AM
That optical enhancement did not at all match the original blurred shape. Poor quality CSI chicanery.
(I am not denying shots from the area)

[Edit: Well yes they are both black and white images of a top half of a person facing the same general direction.]

Joe King
14th July 2011, 02:39 AM
I wouldn't exactly say "not at all", it is the same general shape, but how did they get that detail out of a blur on old, fairly low res film?

I have no doubt that Oswald either did not act alone, or didn't even do it at all.
Anyone who was acting alone and had ever shot a gun before would have in all likelyhood made their shot as the car came up Houston Street towards them. That would have provided a full-frontal view of the President with a choice of target ranging from waist to head as the car came closer. Easy shot.
After the car turned left in front of the book depository, it was headed downhill and away, with only a shoulders and head sticking up above the seat for a target. Harder shot.

If Oswald really did it and acted alone, why wouldn't he take the easier of the two? If he didn't act alone, he obviously had to wait for the President to be in a cross-fire position.
Otherwise, he was a patsey.

Cebu_4_2
14th July 2011, 04:44 AM
Oswald wearing a pink dress:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q91RZko5Gw&feature=related

solid
14th July 2011, 07:14 AM
Ferrie stayed in a hotel with two gay friends, lol. He indeed lived up to his name!

learn2swim
14th July 2011, 07:59 AM
LOL, Jackie did it. You have to be a freaking moron of the 1st order to believe that, or a shill trying to muddy the waters.

7th trump
14th July 2011, 09:10 AM
LOL, Jackie did it. You have to be a freaking moron of the 1st order to believe that, or a shill trying to muddy the waters.

Yeah i dont think Jackie did it...............Johns head doesnt open up like that with a gun that doesnt have any kick (.22) and Jackie (frail) at no time shows any sudden recoil from discharging a gun that powerful.
Anyway I let them think what they want........its their world and I'm just passing through it as quietly as I can.

Dogman
14th July 2011, 09:18 AM
Yeah i dont think Jackie did it...............Johns head doesnt open up like that with a gun that doesnt have any kick (.22) and Jackie (frail) at no time shows any sudden recoil from discharging a gun that powerful.
Anyway I let them think what they want........its their world and I'm just passing through it as quietly as I can.

Ah, but she may have used a miniature shaped C4 charge! Tiny entry hole and blows out the front. Would not take much , and may sound just like a gun shot, with all of the buildings echoing the sound!

Twisted Titan
14th July 2011, 09:49 AM
The gunman or men can be debated till the saints come home

what isn't in debate is that the secret service detail was called off his limo.

Three questions:

who had the authority?
why did they do it?
How come this person(s) never had to give a account for their actions?

iOWNme
14th July 2011, 12:17 PM
The Secret Service was 100% called off. Complete with throwing arms in the air in disbelief. This is what you get when you have 'Yes' men in Government. They will follow any order, including leaving the Commander in Chief's side at one of the most vulnerable times in History, instead of protecting the sworn leader of their own country.

Twisted Titan
14th July 2011, 12:27 PM
That youtube footage is absolutely amazing

and it lays to rest the astounding amount of garbage theories circulating the trash heap.

only treason from within can get a security detail to stand down

it reminds of another famous security standdown as well

Cebu_4_2
14th July 2011, 02:50 PM

Yeah I'm a freaking moron and a shill... your about as sharp as a bludgeoned seals head not to see it.

Neuro
14th July 2011, 03:22 PM
That youtube footage is absolutely amazing

and it lays to rest the astounding amount of garbage theories circulating the trash heap.

only treason from within can get a security detail to stand down

it reminds of another famous security standdown as well
I guess you are referring to 9/11 and Pentagon....

There are a few others as well... Swedens Prime Minister Olof Palme was killed the 28th of February 1986, shot down on an open street in central Stockholm without any security personel, they were called off. He was very outspoken against Israel, and he was negotiating peace between Iran and Iraq... No killer was ever found. Anna Lind his political heir (possibly also his child), with an equally uncompromising attitude towards Israel, was stabbed to death on the 11th September 2002 in a mall in central Stockholm, she was the foreign minister at the time, but predicted to be the next Prime Minister of Sweden, but she was without any security that day. A psychotic killer, probably a mind control victim was convicted for the deed, to a mental institution...

Horn
14th July 2011, 04:06 PM
Jesus Christ...it is known fact that the 85 pound waif whore Jackie pulled the trigger on that dirty mick. A blind man could see it. ;D

I love your signature Cebu!

Apparently she was expected to coddle the hanging meat remains instead of fleeing out the back of the vehicle.

letter_factory
14th July 2011, 04:25 PM
My guess is there were probably several people around. If one didn't get the hit, others were around to finish it, including the grassy knoll and in the car.

Serpo
14th July 2011, 05:08 PM
My guess is there were probably several people around. If one didn't get the hit, others were around to finish it, including the grassy knoll and in the car.

3 I believe

TheNocturnalEgyptian
14th July 2011, 06:49 PM
The Secret Service was 100% called off. Complete with throwing arms in the air in disbelief. This is what you get when you have 'Yes' men in Government. They will follow any order, including leaving the Commander in Chief's side at one of the most vulnerable times in History, instead of protecting the sworn leader of their own country.

Good on you. Here is a video of the secret service standown. When they receive their orders, they throw their hands in the air, "You gotta be fucking with me." but back off anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8&feature=player_embedded

Joe King
14th July 2011, 07:03 PM
Because they'd get fired if they didn't. They'd call it insubordination.