PDA

View Full Version : Who here listens to PANDORA.COM?

BillBoard
16th July 2011, 05:18 PM
Man, I am not much about raving about something, but I really like the Radio feature of Pandora One.

I created a station by selecting american pie by don mclean, phenomenal songs being played!

Bigjon
16th July 2011, 06:01 PM
I like it for classical music and 60's rock.

BillBoard
16th July 2011, 07:02 PM
I like it for classical music and 60's rock.

Yep, excellent selection of tunes. You know, I didn't know I loved music this much.

drafter
16th July 2011, 08:50 PM
Best thing ever when it comes to music. I went ahead and paid for the year and would have paid more. I've probably created 10 different channels that play completely different kinds of music and I absolutely love them all. John Williams movie tunes, 40's big band, 70's, 80's, Surfer music, you name it. Amazing selection of tunes without all the useless crap you get from other music services.

Puts Sirius/XM to total shame. Sirius/XM has gone the way of "MTV" in that like MTV doesn't play videos, Sirius is full of way to much talk and crappy music these days. Yeah they might not play "commercials" but they talk so much it's just as bad now. I don't need an idiot "DJ" to tell me that I'm listening to music.

cortez
16th July 2011, 09:31 PM
its awesome and its led me to new music, thats what i like best.

Twisted Titan
17th July 2011, 06:39 AM
Do you have it on your andriod phone????

Dont they have commercial that scroll at the top or bottom of the screen???

drafter
17th July 2011, 06:06 PM
Do you have it on your andriod phone????

Dont they have commercial that scroll at the top or bottom of the screen???

I listen on both my Droid Phone and on the internet. If you pay a yearly fee (I think it was somewhere around $30) the advertising goes away and there is no commercials. I thought it was well worth the money when compared to other music services.