PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Japan for their womens team winning the World Cup

General of Darkness
17th July 2011, 02:28 PM
I know, I know it's sports, but I hope to GOD that this might lift the hearts of the Japanese people. They've been going though heart ache on top of heart ache. Their government is lying to them about Fukushima, and they know it. Some people might know that it was the USA against for Japan.

For some reason, I really didn't want the USA to win, not because I'm anti-USA, but I could have seen it now, USA womens win World Cup broadcasting none fucking stop, versus ok Amerikwa, the economy is fucked, and here's the truth.

I know I'm a dreamer, but less distraction the jew media can use, the more likely the truth will slip by.

Dogman
17th July 2011, 02:33 PM
I know, I know it's sports, but I hope to GOD that this might lift the hearts of the Japanese people. They've been going though heart ache on top of heart ache. Their government is lying to them about Fukushima, and they know it. Some people might know that it was the USA against for Japan.

For some reason, I really didn't want the USA to win, not because I'm anti-USA, but I could have seen it now, USA womens win World Cup broadcasting none fucking stop, versus ok Amerikwa, the economy is fucked, and here's the truth.

I know I'm a dreamer, but less distraction the jew media can use, the more likely the truth will slip by.

It was a good game, both sides did not give an inch, and yes GoD I agree Japan needed the win, so much shit has hit their country.

I was rooting for the us team, they both played a great game.