PDA

View Full Version : Almost got killed by a flat flying beer can.

Ponce
19th July 2011, 09:42 AM
Comming back from my mechanic a while back a truck hit a flat beer can ( a Bud) lying on the road and the danm thing came at me, I was able to see it coming in like a frisby and just in time I was able to move my head out of the way, it came thrue my open window and hit the passenger window, it dented the window but didn't break it.

The luck of the Irish Cuban.......tune in tomorrow for another episode in the life of the tp king hahahahah.

By the way.....tomorrow at 8 pm E time or 5 pm P time I'll be on GIM radio show.......

Awoke
19th July 2011, 09:45 AM
You should get on a competitive dodge-ball team!

undgrd
19th July 2011, 09:51 AM
Was it wearing a yamaka?

JohnQPublic
19th July 2011, 09:55 AM
Ponce- I was going to advise you to stay home where it is safe, but based on your last inicdent with a saw, I am not sure that makes sense! :D

Dogman
19th July 2011, 10:03 AM
Ponce I do hope you do not live under any air craft flight paths. With your luck you may need to watch the sky's for falling blue ice!

http://thumbnails.truveo.com/0001/AF/B2/AFB2526D7DA7CB5E7B65B7_Large.jpg

;D

Glad you dogged that ninja beer can.

Buddha
19th July 2011, 10:35 AM
Was it wearing a yamaka?

LOL ^ this! The Jews have been on to you for awhile Ponce and they will strike from the side. Excellent reflexes BTW.

Dogman
19th July 2011, 10:50 AM
LOL ^ this! The Jews have been on to you for awhile Ponce and they will strike from the side. Excellent reflexes BTW. My post #5 should warn him to watch all sides , plus UP!

solid
19th July 2011, 10:59 AM
Ponce, you should take some of your TP stash, and make a TP helmet. TP is soft and would provide you with some protection. If you start wearing a TP helmet you will not need to worry about flying beer cans anymore.;D

Ponce
19th July 2011, 12:18 PM
And I don't even drink........the can is now nailed to the wall by my back door......that puppy ain't going nowhere.

Dogman
19th July 2011, 12:23 PM
And I don't even drink........the can is now nailed to the wall by my back door......that puppy ain't going nowhere. If you get enough of them , you can cover your house. Plus side, will not rot, last almost forever, and can be concedered part of your metals stash!

http://inspirationgreen.com/assets/images/Blog-Building/Cans/Richard_Van_Os_Keuls.jpg

gunDriller
19th July 2011, 12:45 PM
Was it wearing a yamaka?

Yarmulke.

aren't most canned beverages stamped with a Kosher thing ?

sliced by a Kosher beer can.

what a way to go.

JohnQPublic
19th July 2011, 01:17 PM
If you get enough of them , you can cover your house. Plus side, will not rot, last almost forever, and can be concedered part of your metals stash!

http://inspirationgreen.com/assets/images/Blog-Building/Cans/Richard_Van_Os_Keuls.jpg

Wow! Redneck aluminum siding!

Buddha
19th July 2011, 01:58 PM
And I don't even drink........the can is now nailed to the wall by my back door......that puppy ain't going nowhere.

I Would not have accepted anything less.

Spectrism
19th July 2011, 02:18 PM
I heard it on Alex Jones- so it must be true- that TPTB have put out a suicide order for Puerto Ricans in your area Ponce. Are you wearing a sign that says: "I AM NOT PUERTO RICAN!!!"? If not, they must be homing in on your vibes... toilet paper helmut sounds like a good idea. Don't be cheap and use the used TP.

You can even spray paint it black to look cool.

Dogman
19th July 2011, 02:41 PM
Wow! Redneck aluminum siding! Yep and they take on a wonderful silver patina as they age. ;D