PDA

View Full Version : White Child is Beaten and Has His Hand Broken and Stepped On in China

General of Darkness
19th July 2011, 04:14 PM
Dunno the details, I can only assume he was busted stealing, but I really want to fuck up some slant eyed jews right now.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=06a_1311109590#comment_page=2

Joe King
19th July 2011, 04:22 PM
All races have their bad ones.

If the kid was caught stealing, they should just turn him over to the police and let them deal with him.
...but then he'd have probably been caned or something like it.

MAGNES
19th July 2011, 04:34 PM

If the kid was caught stealing, they should just turn him over to the police and let them deal with him.
...but then he'd have probably been caned or something like it.

How do you know what happened ?

Kid looks white or is mixed and the Chinese don't like that,
they are probably the most racist people on the planet but don't
have power.

He was caught stealing so he deserves his head kicked in.

The crowd seems to be having fun.

Joe King
19th July 2011, 04:40 PM
Where do see that i said I did know what it was about?

I said "if" he was caught stealing, and that was based upon the Generals comment.
ie I responded in the context he used. You do understand what context is, right?

MAGNES
19th July 2011, 04:44 PM
Where do see that i said I did know what it was about?

I said "if" he was caught stealing, and that was based upon the Generals comment.
ie I responded in the context he used. You do understand what context is, right?

So on an " if " you excuse the crowd laughing and cheering as the kid gets kicked in the head.
Chinese have no empathy, the way they skin dogs alive, boil cats alive, other sick stuff.

The kid is lucky they didn't make soup out of him, the Chinese are cannibals,
Chinese doctors eat fetuses on a regular basis and there is a market for this,
the Koreans even printed this in one of their newspapers because they don't
want people to think it is all Asians.

Joe King
19th July 2011, 04:51 PM
Where did I say I "excuse" it? You no read so good, do you?

I said, "if" he was caught stealing, they should turn him over to the police. That's what I would do if I caught a theif.

As far as how the chinese people treat people, well, if you don't like it don't go there in the first place.

solid
19th July 2011, 04:55 PM
As far as how the chinese people treat people, well, if you don't like it don't go there in the first place.

I don't know..personally, I find this video so appalling I want to go over there and kick some Chinese ass.

I would have loved to have been there...to rush in tossing those people around. I know I'd be able to knock out at least a couple of them.

Joe King
19th July 2011, 05:02 PM
Doing so on your own, you'd have been over-run and ended up with your own broken hand.

I don't like it anymore than you do Solid. But different societies have different ways of policing their own.....but I don't support vigilantism anywhere. {as is seen in the video}

ximmy
19th July 2011, 05:04 PM
:-[ I don't think I'll watch it...

MAGNES
19th July 2011, 05:07 PM
Where did I say I "excuse" it?

" just a few bad ones ", seems to me they represent the average chinamen on the street

" caught stealing " , you are justifying him getting kicked in the head and making up excuses
even though you admit you don't know what happened

" the state will cane him anyways " so what if they kick him in the head, that might be better

You want to play games on here troll.
You sound like you enjoy seeing this happen.
You should go to China and you should stay there.

I'd like to know what happened, looks like a total outrage no matter what,
the kid looks like he is 6 .

solid
19th July 2011, 05:08 PM
Doing so on your own, you'd have been over-run and ended up with your own broken hand.

I don't like it anymore than you do Solid. But different societies have different ways of policing their own.....but I don't support vigilantism anywhere. {as is seen in the video}

I gotta disagree with you Joe. I'm sure I'd be over run, but it would be worth it if I only suffered a broken hand. Those little pricks are small guys, and I know I can take a punch at least. I could never stand there while that type of shit is going on.

Hearing that child cry is haunting.

solid
19th July 2011, 05:09 PM
:-[ I don't think I'll watch it...

I honestly wish I didn't watch it.

Joe King
19th July 2011, 05:17 PM
Magnes, I said if he was caught stealing turn him over to police.
"If" means that I don't personally know that he was stealing. Maybe, maybe not. Video doesn't show that part.

Well, caning is what happens to theives in China. I can't control what their society dishes out as punishment. I just know that caning happens to be a favorite of theirs to punish theives.

And yea, those people kicking him are represenative of what I would consider bad people.

So what's your problem? Other than reading comprehension, I mean.

If I went to China, I'd follow their rulz so as to not get caned.
...and I don't enjoy seeing anyone being subject to "mob rule" no matter where it may occur. Be it in China, Israel, or even in America.

Book
19th July 2011, 06:37 PM

What is the percentage of blacks in our prisons?

:)

Joe King
19th July 2011, 06:46 PM
I really don't care Book. If they get convicted, put 'em in jail. Whether they be white black green red yellow or even blue. ie judge each man {or woman} on his or her own merits.

Isn't that what you want for yourself? If so, you have to extend that concept to all people. If you don't, you don't get that Right either. Or should I start calling you Casey now?

mick silver
19th July 2011, 06:47 PM
that all right joe the china guys did the right thing ... right

Joe King
19th July 2011, 06:55 PM
that all right joe the china guys did the right thing ... rightI never said I thought they did the right thing.

What I said was, if the kid was stealing they should have turned him over to the police.

Would you prefer that the kid learns that it's ok to steal the belongings of others?

Mouse
19th July 2011, 11:18 PM
That's a bullshit propaganda hit piece to make you think chinks are so mean. The kids hand isn't busted and they barely sparred with him. He is like a little kitty that bothered a big kitty. They are putting this crap out all over the place, fake news, to make us want to eat eachother up for dinner. Someone posted about the Gifford thing and a bunch of other big news cop/chimpout shit is contrived, acted and filmed, to instill your fear and hatred and create division and confusion. I am really starting to believe it. The cops/taser incidents, the SF incident the other day. It's probably all play-acted and made into real news that you can use. The three whiteys on the nigger skit. A skit. Hollywood is in control of this shit.

I don't doubt the chinese do extremely cruel things to people, but this is not it. Kid needs to walk it off and find mommy.

MAGNES
20th July 2011, 03:27 PM
That's a bullshit propaganda hit piece to make you think chinks are so mean. The kids hand isn't busted and they barely sparred with him. He is like a little kitty that bothered a big kitty. They are putting this crap out all over the place, fake news, to make us want to eat eachother up for dinner. Someone posted about the Gifford thing and a bunch of other big news cop/chimpout shit is contrived, acted and filmed, to instill your fear and hatred and create division and confusion. I am really starting to believe it. The cops/taser incidents, the SF incident the other day. It's probably all play-acted and made into real news that you can use. The three whiteys on the nigger skit. A skit. Hollywood is in control of this shit.

I don't doubt the chinese do extremely cruel things to people, but this is not it. Kid needs to walk it off and find mommy.

" chinks " lol, whatever you say mouse

You live on your own little planet.

You obviously don't know the " chinks ", they are very tribal, and not all of China
is " chinks ", they mass murdered whitey for one, that child is what's left of their
work and they are stomping him out on the street. And your narrative of what you
see is bull, not the video. How would you like someone to kick your kid in the head
where his whole body moves 3 feet from the force.

I'd love to know what people are saying, especially the women watching.

I looked at the source it was originally posted on 56.com,
seems like a chinese version of of youtube.

You Tube Censorship, but it is still on their server.

" This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content (http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines#tips)."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ddoLqWZjB4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ddoLqWZjB4

Book
20th July 2011, 03:35 PM
I never said...

What I said was...

http://www.solargeneral.com/images/adl/adl-dark-side.jpg

Seems in most every thread recently Mr. King gets called on his bullshit then denies ever saying it.

:D take a vacation. stop hogging the overtime pay and let somebody else at the ADL office work this GSUS account...lol.

MAGNES
20th July 2011, 03:52 PM
Like other Turkic countries in the region, the people are mixed, from
pure european looking to mixes to pure mongol, the Europeans were
the indigenous population of these areas, Mongols changed that,
then later Islam and Arabs.

Chinese don't like these people.
Who knows what Mao did to them ?

Uighur demonstrators 'killed by Chinese police' say activists BEIJING //

An advocacy group claimed yesterday that at least 20 members of the largely Muslim Uighur
ethnic group were killed by police on Monday in China's Xinjiang region while holding a
peaceful demonstration.

http://www.thenational.ae/news/worldwide/asia-pacific/uighur-demonstrators-killed-by-chinese-police-say-activists

Joe King
20th July 2011, 03:54 PM
Give it up already Book. lol

I said, "if" he got caught stealing, they should turn him over to the police instead of mis-treating him.

Or if it were up to you, would you just let him go and have him learn it's ok to steal?

If you read the linked sites you'd realize that what the General assumed is most likely correct.
So I guess that means you support theives, right? You say you don't like what the people did to him, and neither do I, but when I suggest he be turned over to the police for due process, you attack me for it.
So it appears that you do in fact support theivery, yes?

NOOB
20th July 2011, 04:13 PM
Anyone asked where his fucking parents were at during all this?

BillBoard
20th July 2011, 05:41 PM
FucK, FUCK FUCK!!!!

IT IS A KID!!!!!!!!!

MAN, FUCKING CHINKS!!!!!

BillBoard
20th July 2011, 05:47 PM
Anyone asked where his fucking parents were at during all this?

Dead? Killed?

Joe King
20th July 2011, 07:01 PM
Supposedly they put him up to stealing.

vacuum
20th July 2011, 07:09 PM
This seemed like a community event.

Joe King
20th July 2011, 07:11 PM
It was an isolated incident involving what? Maybe there was a dozen people crowded around the boy? Hardly a whole society by anyones measure.

Book
20th July 2011, 07:45 PM
It was an isolated incident involving what? Maybe there was a dozen people crowded around the boy? Hardly a whole society by anyones measure.

Not what you keep say and saying and saying over and over again about those three Canadian youths who gave the black guy a hard time.

::)

Joe King
20th July 2011, 07:58 PM
So you're saying that I should blame all Canadians for what those three idiots did? C'mon Book! There are good people in Canada too. But if you want to blame all of them for that, well you go right ahead with your group labeling.

I blame those kicking the boy for not just giving him over to the police. But I don't blame the entire Chinese population for what those dozen {at most} did. Because that would be unfair to them.

zap
20th July 2011, 08:10 PM
How very sad, all those useless people just standing around watching, doesn't anyone have any compassion anymore?

He is a child......

Dogman
20th July 2011, 08:21 PM
How very sad, all those useless people just standing around watching, doesn't anyone have any compassion anymore?

He is a child......

They do not view life as the west does, and also if the kid was not Han, and part of another ethnic group they probably looked at him as being less than equal to them. And also their laws are way more harsh, than ours. If you are not Han Chinese and were of one of the other ethnic Chinese groups, you were looked down on, or even hated.

Joe King
20th July 2011, 08:29 PM
They do not view life as the west does, and also if the kid was not Han, and part of another ethnic group they probably looked at him as being less than equal to them. Oh...you mean like some people here in America do to certain groups different than themselves? Ok. I totally understand now.
Isn't there a word for that? I'm pretty sure there is, but I'm having trouble thinking of it.....little help anyone?

And also their laws are way more harsh, than ours. If you are not Han Chinese and were of one of the other ethnic Chinese groups, you were looked down on, or even hated.So what you are saying is that the kid is fortunate to have not been turned over to the police?

Book
20th July 2011, 08:34 PM
Oh...you mean like some people here in America do to certain groups different than themselves? Ok. I totally understand now. Isn't there a word for that? I'm pretty sure there is, but I'm having trouble thinking of it.....little help anyone?

HINT (http://www.zoa.org/)

;)

Dogman
20th July 2011, 08:36 PM
Oh...you mean like some people here in America do to certain groups different than themselves? Ok. I totally understand now.
Isn't there a word for that? I'm pretty sure there is, but I'm having trouble thinking of it.....little help anyone?

So what you are saying is that the kid is fortunate to have not been turned over to the police?

Not sure about turning the kid over to the law, maybe , maybe not. It is sort of a group mind they have over there, where the individual is less than the group. While I was stationed in Asia, I have witnessed group (mob) justice and the police just watched.

Joe King
20th July 2011, 08:39 PM
They might do it too Book, but seeing as you want to help, what's the actual word for people who treat other groups as lessor than themselves?

You should know this Book. Or are you just here to disrupt this thread too?

zap
20th July 2011, 08:40 PM
Ok I'll say it Racism? LOL I don't care what ethnicity you are, the strong should protect the very young and very old, if you saw a little black/white kid getting that kind of treatment, would you just stand around and watch, to many people just stand around to scared to get involved.

Joe King
20th July 2011, 08:40 PM
Not sure about turning the kid over to the law, maybe , maybe not. It is sort of a group mind they have over there, where the individual is less than the group. While I was stationed in Asia, I have witnessed group (mob) justice and the police just watched.
So what you are saying is that their society, for better or worse, polices itself in many respects?

Dogman
20th July 2011, 08:46 PM
So what you are saying is that their society, for better or worse, polices itself in many respects?

Yes it does, But there are extremism's both directions. In the name of profit you get poisoned food and products, but when the ones that did it are caught, bullet in the back of the head fixes it. Over there as here money talks, up to a point.

Joe King
20th July 2011, 08:47 PM
Ok I'll say it Racism? LOL Yep! That's the one. Thanks a million Zap. You're awesome! If I could still give multiple thanks I would. ;D

I don't care what ethnicity you are, the strong should protect the very young and very old, if you saw a little black/white kid getting that kind of treatment, would you just stand around and watch, to many people just stand around to scared to get involved.It doesn't make me "happy" to watch that, but I'd say that if he was caught stealing something would have to be done. To catch even a kid stealing and let them get away with it does a dis-service to them in that it teaches them there are no consequences for taking other peoples stuff.
...and if the police might do worse, then what do you do? Just let him go? I dunno.

Joe King
20th July 2011, 08:49 PM
Yes it does, But there are extremism's both directions. In the name of profit you get poisoned food and products, but when the ones that did it are caught, bullet in the back of the head fixes it. Over there as here money talks, up to a point.
Maybe it would be better to just make them eat said poison food?

joboo

It's the same deal by and large for pretty much anywhere in the world. Certain towns, groups, states, neighborhoods, tribes etc... have different cultures, and ways. Some are more extreme than others. For example not every (or many) villages in the middle east still cuts off hands sharia style, or still stones people to death, but that's not what gets put forward in the media.

China is a bit fucked to say the least. Not too long a go I was reading they bulldozed some old lady's house to put in a govt sanctioned building project. When she protested, the police beat her unconscious, threw her into a pit, and filled it in. Her neighbors decided not to protest, and took the crappy deal $. Not a lot of authority questioning going on in China it seems. If some level of "authority" is authoritatively enacting justice, not too many people go against the grain out of fear.

Book
...what's the actual word for people who treat other groups as lessor than themselves?

What do those people who regard themselves as "GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE" call themselves again? The ones who wave the Old Testament around while stealing all that real estate in Palestine?

::) it'll come to me in a minute...

zap
20th July 2011, 08:55 PM
ummmm could it be jews? lol

Gosh I think I am getting all the questions right tonight ! :)

Joe King
20th July 2011, 08:59 PM
What do those people who regard themselves as "GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE" call themselves again? The ones who wave the Old Testament around while stealing all that real estate in Palestine?

::) it'll come to me in a minute...I dunno. But anyone who thinks they are Gods chosen people are still just people. We won't know for sure who is until all of us find out together.

Joe King
20th July 2011, 09:01 PM
It's the same deal by and large for pretty much anywhere in the world. Certain towns, groups, states, neighborhoods, tribes etc... have different cultures, and ways. Some are more extreme than others. For example not every (or many) villages in the middle east still cuts off hands sharia style, or still stones people to death, but that's not what gets put forward in the media.

China is a bit fucked to say the least. Not too long a go I was reading they bulldozed some old lady's house to put in a govt sanctioned building project. When she protested, the police beat her unconscious, threw her into a pit, and filled it in. Her neighbors decided not to protest, and took the crappy deal $. Not a lot of authority questioning going on in China it seems. If some level of "authority" is authoritatively enacting justice, not too many people go against the grain out of fear.
A bit fucked up? Heck, they can't even exercise in a group without gov suspicion.

Book
20th July 2011, 10:23 PM
I dunno. But anyone who thinks they are Gods chosen people are still just people.

Oh. God is the racist for "choosing" the jews as his favorites.

::) God be hatin' on us goyim. Not the jew's fault. They ain't racist. God is...

Joe King
20th July 2011, 10:38 PM
Feel free to call your God a racist all you want. I sure that'll go over real well for you. lol

Awoke
21st July 2011, 06:54 AM
Let's not forget that most of us here are constantly fighting for just due process.
A mob beating a person is not just due process, no matter what race or country.

po boy
21st July 2011, 08:23 AM

::) it'll come to me in a minute...

They can wave the OT all they want hell even you could to but following it is a different story.

shakinginmyshoes
21st July 2011, 12:09 PM
What was Emmitt Till? Two people? Hardly a whole society by anyone except an "antiracist's" measure.

To an anti-racist:
When some White guys go off the rails, it's proof the whole society is corrupt to the core and should be race-replaced out of existence.

But when non-Whites go off the rails, it's "just an isolated incident" and not proof of anything.

Double standard, much?

"Anti-racist" is just a code word for "anti-White."

Joe King
21st July 2011, 12:34 PM
Let's not forget that most of us here are constantly fighting for just due process.
A mob beating a person is not just due process, no matter what race or country.
Which is why I said that if he had in fact been caught stealing, to just turn him over to the police. That way he gets his due process.
Well, at least to the degree that his country acknowledges it to exist anyways.

Joe King
21st July 2011, 12:37 PM
What was Emmitt Till? Two people? Hardly a whole society by anyone except an "antiracist's" measure.

To an anti-racist:
When some White guys go off the rails, it's proof the whole society is corrupt to the core and should be race-replaced out of existence.

But when non-Whites go off the rails, it's "just an isolated incident" and not proof of anything.

Double standard, much?

"Anti-racist" is just a code word for "anti-White."
I didn't see anyone here say that about anyone.
...but I have seen the reverse of your premise applied a few times.
Just sayin'.

Book
21st July 2011, 12:54 PM
Just sayin'.

http://caveviews.blogs.com/.a/6a00d8341bffd953ef011570104035970b-800wi

Yesterday you actually posted "never" seeing a non-white mother kill her kid.

::) We posted a 1000-to-1 ratio of black-on-white attacks here and you still keep returning to that one Canada story about three teens giving the black guy a hard time...lol.

General of Darkness
21st July 2011, 12:55 PM
Just sayin'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9kpTvm6CYA&NR=1

Joe King
21st July 2011, 01:16 PM
Yesterday you actually posted "never" seeing a non-white mother kill her kid.
I said I hadn't heard of any killing their own kids. You know, in the manner Casey is suspected of having done.
You really do have problems with context, don't you?

::) We posted a 1000-to-1 ratio of black-on-white attacks here and you still keep returning to that one Canada story about three teens giving the black guy a hard time...lol.Again, treat the bad ones for what they are and leave the rest alone.

I'm starting to think that you just want to be able to be the r word and to also be able to justify it in some twisted way of looking at things. I feel sad for you Book. So who is it that taught you?

ximmy
21st July 2011, 01:18 PM
Here Joe... This is for you...

http://itsjustpicturs.webs.com/troll%20food.png

Joe King
21st July 2011, 01:19 PM
stupid and out of context video

Are you really saying that the three white guy thing was not referred to as "an isolated incident"? If so, go look in that other thread. The term was used a number of times to describe them white boys violent actions.

Joe King
21st July 2011, 01:23 PM
Ximmy, you be bein' the troll lately. All I'm doing is responding to those who've addressed me and have put forth an argument regarding the topic at hand.
It would be impolite of me to not acknowledge them. Do you want me to be impolite?

You, on the other hand, are merely trying to disrupt.

ximmy
21st July 2011, 01:29 PM
Ximmy, you be bein' the troll lately. All I'm doing is responding to those who've addressed me and have put forth an argument regarding the topic at hand.
It would be impolite of me to not acknowledge them. Do you want me to be impolite?

You, on the other hand, are merely trying to disrupt.

http://winace.courageunfettered.com/pics/temper_tantrum.jpg

Book
21st July 2011, 01:30 PM
I said I hadn't heard of any killing their own kids.

http://viciousbabushka.typepad.com/.a/6a010536b72a74970b0134868a1438970c-800wi

Selective hearing seems to be a common medical problem in one tribe. Must be genetic...

:)

Joe King
21st July 2011, 01:34 PM
If you'd have noticed, I thanked DMac for posting up about some non-white parents killing their already born children.
...and Awoke did too and I gave him thanks for that, too.

You don't really read everything others post, do you Book?

General of Darkness
21st July 2011, 02:37 PM
If you'd have noticed, I thanked DMac for posting up about some non-white parents killing their already born children.
...and Awoke did too and I gave him thanks for that, too.

You don't really read everything others post, do you Book?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljkgqr05po1qahkas.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll0ozeA0MF1qbdzeqo1_500.gif

http://hockeyindependent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/1720animated_gif_hockey_idiot_1_.gif

Joe King
21st July 2011, 02:59 PM
General, are you saying I shouldn't have thanked them for posting the info they did?

I acknowledged them and accept that non-whites also sometimes kill their already born children. It would have been impolite not to.

Remember I did not say that non-whites never do so, just that all the ones I'd heard of myself had been women like Casey.

Book
21st July 2011, 03:20 PM
I acknowledged them and accept that non-whites also sometimes kill their already born children. It would have been impolite not to.

http://www.adl.org/NR/rdonlyres/e3lok4nqg62jg7pghzyrlh264nqdcqhxnuixnqsypicox5bi3r 64y3wmwqzzg7chdjhfpz4nlsy5xxexzbgug4wo7na/foxmanmurdoch.jpg

"STOP AUTHORIZING OVERTIME PAY FOR THAT JOE GUY AND CLOSE DOWN YOUR GSUS OPERATION. OBVIOUSLY THOSE GOYIM ARE ON TO HIM AND HIS ADL COVER HAS BEEN BLOWN.

YOU NEED TO START SPENDING THIS WASTED MONEY YOU PAY JOE ON COVERING MY YID ASS!"

:o OH NOOOOOOOO...

General of Darkness
21st July 2011, 03:21 PM
General, are you saying I shouldn't have thanked them for posting the info they did?

Remember I did not say that non-whites never do so, just that all the ones I'd heard of myself had been women like Casey.

I'm busting your matza balls.

mick silver
21st July 2011, 04:03 PM
i have never call a person a troll . but you stand out like a sore thumb . hell the blind can see this . the ones who cant hear , hear you . troll troll

po boy
21st July 2011, 04:13 PM
i have never call a person a troll . but you stand out like a sore thumb . hell the blind can see this . the ones who cant hear , hear you . troll troll

and yet no shortage of customers

MAGNES
17th January 2012, 04:47 PM

What a thread, deserves a bump, original video has been totally spiked.

21st July 2011 07:03 PM

18th September 2010

What a post, nailed it years ago, lol .

He will NEVER mouth of to you thats his schtick, like I said kiss ass and give you the puppy eyes, meanwhile disrupting a thread.

Take this thread as a prime example, it was started so that we could bid farewell to a great poster that was like by many. It was well known that wildcard hated jooking and was the primary reason for his departure, so then joe waltzs in here and starts asking pointless retarded questions about wildcard, trying to play ignorance and derail the thread.

Now in one thread this is no problem, but when it's every damn thread out there it wreaks of troll.

I understand wanting to give the benefit of the doubt and not wanting to crucify an innocent who gives you the puppy eyes and says "who me?"

but I tell you this from someone who has been on GIM and now here and known many of you for years.

BE ON YOUR GUARD WITH JOE KING

http://files.myopera.com/danieltowsey/blog/TrollSpray.jpg

gunDriller
17th January 2012, 05:14 PM
not to de-rail a troll-bashing, but ...

http://www.adl.org/NR/rdonlyres/e3lok4nqg62jg7pghzyrlh264nqdcqhxnuixnqsypicox5bi3r 64y3wmwqzzg7chdjhfpz4nlsy5xxexzbgug4wo7na/foxmanmurdoch.jpg

Foxman is a serious chunk of dog food !

he could keep a German shepherd fed for at least 6 months.

MAGNES
17th January 2012, 05:24 PM
not to de-rail a troll-bashing, but ...

Foxman is a serious chunk of dog food !

he could keep a German shepherd fed for at least 6 months.

As far as the German Sheppard, the poor thing would most
likely be inflicted with mad cow disease from eating Fuxman. lol

This thread deserved a bump for many reasons, the troll derailed it.

I wasn't kidding when I posted this.

So on an " if " you excuse the crowd laughing and cheering as the kid gets kicked in the head. Chinese have no empathy, the way they skin dogs alive, boil cats alive, other sick stuff.

The kid is lucky they didn't make soup out of him, the Chinese are cannibals,
Chinese doctors eat fetuses on a regular basis and there is a market for this, the Koreans even printed this in one of their newspapers because they don't
want people to think it is all Asians.

I just posted a related thread.
Chinese Selling Pills Made from ‘Dead Babies’ (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?58229-Chinese-Selling-Pills-Made-from-%E2%80%98Dead-Babies%E2%80%99)

Trolls want to have fun with us on here, looking back, the gems,
they are hard not to miss and credit given where it is due, just
last couple of days bumping a couple of related threads ran into
some stuff, no thread went unharmed by that clown posting 24/7.

ORIGINAL POST, still works, youtube takes it down.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=06a_1311109590#comment_page=2

You Tube, how do you embed this, log in required.
figured it out, do search, copy link location, don't click it, paste it,
link [/video@], remove @.
one
http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3De2vCW-D-24U

[video=youtube;e2vCW-D-24U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2vCW-D-24U

two
http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3DDoLI-LIrp20

child slaves in china
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUsfTYwKfbs

this was big recently, life is cheap in china, robots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUsfTYwKfbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgBdQKtmHdc

JDRock
17th January 2012, 06:50 PM

"STOP AUTHORIZING OVERTIME PAY FOR THAT JOE GUY AND CLOSE DOWN YOUR GSUS OPERATION. OBVIOUSLY THOSE GOYIM ARE ON TO HIM AND HIS ADL COVER HAS BEEN BLOWN.

YOU NEED TO START SPENDING THIS WASTED MONEY YOU PAY JOE ON COVERING MY YID ASS!"

:o OH NOOOOOOOO...
one for the record books, Book.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
18th January 2012, 01:04 PM
The Confucian ideal in Chinese is very different from this. He imagined a society where the concepts of respect/honor were like currency in a society, and by doing many good deeds, a man could acquire more respect/honor from those around him.

In the ancient chinese system of medicine you paid a doctor to keep you healthy. As long as you were healthy you kept paying, he would give you protocols and exercises to live your life. If you got sick, you STOPPED PAYING, thereby providing his incentive to make you healthy again.

The strong are supposed to protect the weak. The smart are supposed to protect the dumb. At one time the chinese encouraged this type of thinking, there was an entire class of people who became educated with the express purpose of making everyone's station better. Over the last 150 years they have gone astray from their traditional ideals just as much as the west has done in the same timeframe.

DMac
18th January 2012, 01:15 PM
There's enough China bashing going on in this thread so let me add that I've administered with great success Chinese sports medicine. Ointments that helped rebuild a friend's ankles (2) after tearing 7 ligaments/tendons in 1 and 9 in the other.

Modern medicine was failing him and after talking with some acupuncture doctors downtown I discovered some ointment recipes.

They worked.

With over 1 billion people in China, and the culture of the world as a whole going down the toilet it should be no surprise some sadistic and terrible things go on there. Don't write a whole people off because of this.

Grad
18th January 2012, 01:25 PM
The Confucian ideal in Chinese is very different from this. He imagined a society where the concepts of respect/honor were like currency in a society, and by doing many good deeds, a man could acquire more respect/honor from those around him.

In the ancient chinese system of medicine you paid a doctor to keep you healthy. As long as you were healthy you kept paying, he would give you protocols and exercises to live your life. If you got sick, you STOPPED PAYING, thereby providing his incentive to make you healthy again.

The strong are supposed to protect the weak. The smart are supposed to protect the dumb. At one time the chinese encouraged this type of thinking, there was an entire class of people who became educated with the express purpose of making everyone's station better. Over the last 150 years they have gone astray from their traditional ideals just as much as the west has done in the same timeframe.

Few, who call themselves "educated" and "enlightened" would make every "dumb"'s life better in exchange for their freedom.

Confucian ideals are similar to those of Marx.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
18th January 2012, 02:28 PM
First of all, Grad, it is great to see you back posting here again.

I agree with you that Confucian ideals are communistic in some ways, and they definitely support the idea of a feudalistic society where a king has a "right" to rule over others. I have simply always believed that the ancient chinese attempt to make society better was very interesting, whether or not it succeeded. At the time it was revolutionary to have an entire caste of individuals whose job it was to better the people as a whole.

Of course over time this gave way to an oppressive bureaucratic class, but the initial thought, the philosophy behind it, has always captivated me.