23rd July 2011, 04:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fu6ok5ykyuQ

MNeagle
23rd July 2011, 05:55 PM
I couldn't even finish watching the OP.

midnight rambler
23rd July 2011, 05:57 PM
I couldn't even finish watching the OP.

And many people wonder WTF is wrong with this country.

MNeagle
23rd July 2011, 06:02 PM
That's why I think there'll be more of a class war, than racial...

mightymanx
24th July 2011, 07:42 PM
Right up the road 30 miles in Seattle they made terminal addict housing, where there are no conditions on not being a drink or junkie. They refurbished the housing so that appliances had timers and safety devices to prevent damage when they pass out, and they have staff to check up on them.

This is just one for the reasons Washington State is the highest taxed in the country.

Hillbilly
24th July 2011, 11:47 PM
I don't think I have ever been so pissed off from watching a youtube video. This really hits close to home for me being a Washingtonian. The roads around here Fucking suck and they are wasting all this money on fucking Foreigners! And yes he is right they all drive New or damn near new SUVS I see them all the time they look like they just walked out of the fucking Berry Patch and they are driving a 40 thousand dollar Suv what the fuck is the matter wit this world???? How many others on here are from Washington State and seen shit shit first hand?

mightymanx
24th July 2011, 11:56 PM
How many others on here are from Washington State and seen shit shit first hand?

I have. The western Washington Philosophy is to one up California in all aspects.

I wanted the state of Jefferson then and I still want it.

Hillbilly
25th July 2011, 01:41 AM
I have. The western Washington Philosophy is to one up California in all aspects.

I wanted the state of Jefferson then and I still want it.

I thought Portland was bad but now I think you are right they are one upping Kommiefornia. Man they are just ruining a great state!

muffin
25th July 2011, 02:00 AM
Portland represents best-practices in pan-handling, skimming and getting over on the system. I have never been to a city with so many entitled bums playing their game on the rest of us. The pot smells good though :)

mick silver
25th July 2011, 07:33 AM
this is going on every were . there doing this in ky also . but not as bad as in this vid . this country is not for the workers any longer . this is one of the reason i moved from the big city . for over 30 years i have been buying land , the day the gov bought the house next to mine and moved a taco crew in it was the day i put my place up for sale . i have never look back . but i do get pissed over the shit , when there people that have lived there whole lives here and still get no free ride are ask for one

po boy
25th July 2011, 08:09 AM
And many people wonder WTF is wrong with this country.

communism?

Hillbilly
25th July 2011, 01:18 PM
this is going on every were . there doing this in ky also . but not as bad as in this vid . this country is not for the workers any longer . this is one of the reason i moved from the big city . for over 30 years i have been buying land , the day the gov bought the house next to mine and moved a taco crew in it was the day i put my place up for sale . i have never look back . but i do get pissed over the shit , when there people that have lived there whole lives here and still get no free ride are ask for one

It's crazy, Americans that have been living here their whole lives paying taxes make one mistake and loose their house so the goverment comes in buys it up and gives it to some fucking Mexicans that have never paid a dime in Taxes! It's really fucking crazy!