PDA

View Full Version : Police Beat Man After He Finds Out His Son Committed Suicide.

Ponce
25th July 2011, 04:00 PM
http://knucklz.com/2011/07/25/police-beat-man-after-he-finds-out-his-son-committed-suicide.aspx

hoarder
25th July 2011, 05:08 PM
Same pattern as usual. Citizen questions cop's authority. Citizen gets stomped.

It's purely a personality disorder with cops. That's why they seek the badge. They could easily be screened and weeded out but that's not what the rulers want.

Don't question a cop's authority and you'll have no problem with them. I know I know. It shouldn't be that way.

Hatha Sunahara
25th July 2011, 05:18 PM
Another good reason not to call the police when you can avoid it. If the police are around, not to engage them. The only reason they are around is to beat people up or kill them, or make a living hell of their lives by throwing them into the criminal justice system. They show up to make an arrest. Matters not if you're guilty or innocent. The cops are not accountable to anyone. That's why they do these things--because they can get away with it.

Hatha

General of Darkness
25th July 2011, 05:20 PM
Another good reason not to call the police when you can avoid it. If the police are around, not to engage them. The only reason they are around is to beat people up or kill them, or make a living hell of their lives by throwing them into the criminal justice system. They show up to make an arrest. Matters not if you're guilty or innocent. The cops are not accountable to anyone. That's why they do these things--because they can get away with it.

Hatha

Agreed. Only call the cops if you want to be suicided.

Ponce
25th July 2011, 05:27 PM
What is their number?

mrnhtbr2232
25th July 2011, 05:38 PM
Once the cops fucked with him he would have had a perfect heat of passion defense - too bad he wasted not using it. From the video I'd bet the neighbors would look the other way too. Oh well - light duty until it blows over. S.O.P.

midnight rambler
25th July 2011, 05:47 PM
Same pattern as usual. Citizen questions cop's authority. Citizen gets stomped.

It's purely a personality disorder with cops. That's why they seek the badge. They could easily be screened and weeded out but that's not what the rulers want.

Don't question a cop's authority and you'll have no problem with them. I know I know. It shouldn't be that way.

Being a LEO is the perfect career for sociopaths who are unable to earn an honest living. Rather than weed out the sociopaths (now called the more innocuous 'anti-social personality disorder') the LEO admin actually seeks out and recruits sociopaths since they are most suited for the job of 'modern policy-man'.

midnight rambler
25th July 2011, 05:53 PM
"Police leaders tell us there's a lot more to this story."

The standard line to stall while they are getting all their lies to converge into one seamless, plausible story to make the innocent come out looking dirty.

willie pete
25th July 2011, 06:14 PM
Reminds me of this case where a woman called the police and ended up being arrested and completely stripped naked in a cell....the last thing that came off were her panties, pulled off by some bald-headed thug...::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvr3dWU4no8

horseshoe3
25th July 2011, 08:13 PM
I said it the last time this story was posted and I'll say it again: It's not smart to piss off a man who thinks he has nothing left to lose.

Gaillo
25th July 2011, 08:16 PM
What is their number?

1-800-FALSE-FLAG... either that, or 9-11 - I find it so hard to remember the "difference". ::)

Joe King
25th July 2011, 08:17 PM
I said it the last time this story was posted and I'll say it again: It's not smart to piss off a man who thinks he has nothing left to lose.

Because it becomes a fight to the death that one of them may not quite be ready for? Is that why?

horseshoe3
26th July 2011, 06:00 AM
Because a man that humiliated and that broken has a good chance of taking the law into his own hands. He could decide to rid the world of the thugs who betrayed the public trust and did that to him and might do it to someone else. He could easily convince himself that he is doing the world a service by exterminating those rabid dogs and I think a good share of the world would agree. I know I would not want to be the one who provoked him.

Serpo
26th July 2011, 01:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fWmr0TnEuo&feature=youtu.be

Ponce
26th July 2011, 01:56 PM
A day late and a pound short...http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?52259-Police-Beat-Man-After-He-Finds-Out-His-Son-Committed-Suicide.

joboo
26th July 2011, 03:37 PM
"So uhhh...what are doing for lunch...."

"I dunno I gotta take a dump first"

"...uhhhh ok...burgers..."

-Investigation concluded-