PDA

View Full Version : Deputy shoots woman; thought it was a cougar.

Ponce
28th July 2011, 12:55 PM
Never play a joke on someone with a gun.......don't even smile at them.
============================================

WI - Vilas County deputy shoots woman; thought it was a cougar.

An off-duty Vilas County Sheriff’s deputy shot a woman Monday after mistaking her for a cougar, according to the Sheriff’s Department.
Ty Peterson shot a 20-year-old female family member shortly after 9 p.m. Monday at his home in the town of Arbor Vitae, according to a Sheriff’s Department news release. She was taken to a hospital with a non-life threatening injury, police said.

An initial investigation showed that the woman was playing a prank on Peterson, according to the news release. Peterson thought he was being attacked by a cougar, which was seen in the deputy’s yard earlier in the day, and shot the victim as a result of the prank, police said.

http://knucklz.com/2011/07/27/ws---vilas-county-deputy-shoots-woman-thought-it-was-a-cougar.aspx

ximmy
28th July 2011, 01:00 PM
"An off-duty Vilas County Sheriff’s deputy shot a woman Monday after mistaking her for a cougar"

Cougar:
An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her shit together.

Joe King
28th July 2011, 01:03 PM
Good one, Ximmy. lol

osoab
28th July 2011, 02:20 PM
I am reminded of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG88MsMOjJ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG88MsMOjJ0

Spectrism
28th July 2011, 02:35 PM
There really was only two things, until recent years,
that made cops and sheriff deputies happy:
donuts and making bang-bang noises with their guns.

There is nothing more dangerous than a cop who is afraid or one who encounters a closed donut shop.

mick silver
28th July 2011, 04:01 PM
what the hell , was she wearing a cougar fur are something . running around in his yard making cat noises

solid
28th July 2011, 04:19 PM
what the hell , was she wearing a cougar fur are something . running around in his yard making cat noises

Maybe she's trying to take the 'cougar' culture a little too far....those cougars do love a man in uniform though!;D

She was on the prowl...literally!

Joe King
28th July 2011, 04:38 PM
I always thought that the police were trained to "know their target" same as anyone would be taught when learning to use a gun.

solid
28th July 2011, 05:50 PM
I always thought that the police were trained to "know their target" same as anyone would be taught when learning to use a gun.

Well, they should know their target. We all know that cougars know their target, their gun is their sexuality.

I guess this is one situation where both cougar and cop incompetence came to a bad ending.