PDA

View Full Version : Humpback whale thank you

Dogman
30th July 2011, 03:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6pKX3whms8

solid
30th July 2011, 04:11 PM
Dogman, thanks for posting that wonderful story, warms the heart. It was great to see that whale leaping out of the water like that, enjoying being free and alive.

I've come across many whales at sea, and it is indeed just an incredible experience. Whales are amazing animals.

Dogman
30th July 2011, 04:25 PM
Dogman, thanks for posting that wonderful story, warms the heart. It was great to see that whale leaping out of the water like that, enjoying being free and alive.

I've come across many whales at sea, and it is indeed just an incredible experience. Whales are amazing animals. I do believe that was one hell of a happy whale.

ximmy
30th July 2011, 04:34 PM
fake... :p

J/K dogman... it was a good show

solid
30th July 2011, 04:44 PM
I do believe that was one hell of a happy whale.

I took my father on one of those whale watching trips for father's day, a few years back. We weren't expecting much actually, just to enjoy our time together.

We had a 110 foot blue whale surface right next to the boat. Right next to the boat, as in 5 feet or so away. The boat was only 45 feet. The whale was curious about us, and just wanted to check us out. I don't think my father and I will ever forget seeing that.

The captain of that boat told us a story about how he saw a blue whale surface and lift a kayaker completely out of the water, then set the kayaker down gently back in the water. I really think whales also have a great sense of humor. That kayaker must have pissed himself.