PDA

View Full Version : I am now fighting the Zionist in TB2000...

Ponce
1st August 2011, 09:49 PM
If you are a member and not afraid of being kicked out you are more than welcome to join me..... I might go down but I'll go down fighting......that place is a nest of vipers.

AndreaGail
1st August 2011, 09:53 PM
the mod dennis has to be one of the biggest flag waving christian judeotards i've seen on the 'net

but yeah theres plenty of them there like you said ponce

still some decent info there though minus the aforementioned problem

BabushkaLady
1st August 2011, 10:00 PM
Seems you can only join TB2K with a isp-based email. No Yahoo, Gmail or anything else.

Several times I wished I had an account there to tell off Dennis; he's a Royal Ass!! There's an alt TB2K site that is all about the ragging on Dennis :).

keehah
1st August 2011, 10:09 PM
Just popped over for a look. This was the first comment of D's I came across: L (http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showthread.php?387778-Xbox-Gamer-Dies-of-Blood-Clot-After-Marathon-Session&)

And the gene pool is a little cleaner today.

Darwin would be proud, and this idiot cannot reproduce.

Ponce
1st August 2011, 10:13 PM
I now have two more on my side.........here....... Israel Willing To Negotiate On Borders Of A Palestinian State

BabushkaLady
1st August 2011, 10:46 PM
I now have two more on my side.........here....... Israel Willing To Negotiate On Borders Of A Palestinian State
Thanks for the link. That's pretty good reading . . . You look like you're holding your own. ;D

(Bet you get kicked out!) :o

DMac
2nd August 2011, 06:36 AM
Thread seems to have been moved (or deleted?) someplace outside of public viewing.

Spectrism
2nd August 2011, 06:47 AM
Thread seems to have been moved (or deleted?) someplace outside of public viewing.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?142-The-Janitor-s-Closet

Ponce
2nd August 2011, 09:43 AM
They make it into something that is not to be able to removed to where less people will see it.......the same way that I am willing to give my life for my property is the same way that I am willing to give up that site for what I believe in...if I get kicked out it would do nothing more than to prove the truth of what I am saying.