PDA

View Full Version : Burglars hit pizza truck

Dogman
10th August 2011, 08:48 AM
If 1970 art bar ak (outlaw) lived in this area and had less than the shining (silver) personalty he has. He would be suspect. ;D And on a side note, no large thefts of orange juice have been reported!>:D

Sign of the times? People getting hungry.

Burglars hit pizza truck in Kilgore

Posted: Aug 10, 2011 8:35 AM CDT Updated: Aug 10, 2011 8:35 AM CDT

By Kerri Compton

http://kltv.images.worldnow.com/images/15241901_BG1.jpg (http://kltv.images.worldnow.com/images/15241901_BG1.jpg)

Released by Gregg County Crimestoppers:

KILGORE, TX (KLTV) - Gregg County Crime Stoppers is seeking information on the recent theft of Frozen Pizza from a business located on Energy Dr. in Kilgore, TX.

On Monday, August 8th, 2011 around 3:00 am, Kilgore Police responded to a burglary of a vehicle at the Nestle Frozen Pizza Distribution Center located at 1103 Energy Dr., where a Digiorno Pizza Delivery truck was broken into and 16 cases of assorted frozen pizzas were taken.

Suspects entered the truck by breaking the lock off the door and further used the aluminum hand truck to haul the frozen pizzas away. The suspects failed to close the door on the truck causing the remaining frozen pizza cases to ruin and having to be destroyed. The total value of the theft and damage was over $3400.00.

http://www.kltv.com/story/15241901/kilgore-police-investigate

1970 silver art
10th August 2011, 09:23 AM
YUCK!!!!!! Frozen Pizzas?!?!?! I just want to state for the record that, generally speaking, frozen pizzas taste like shit. I would not touch a frozen pizza with a 10-foot pole.

Dogman
10th August 2011, 09:30 AM
YUCK!!!!!! Frozen Pizzas?!?!?! I just want to state for the record that, generally speaking, frozen pizzas taste like shit. I would not touch a frozen pizza with a 10-foot pole.

I had to throw it out , and say that I was fairly sure you were innocent!

Digiorno Pizza are looking hard at all likely suspects. ;D

gunDriller
10th August 2011, 09:34 AM
Shhh !

next thing you know, robbers will be leaving an art bar and an empty orange juice container at the scene of the crime, to mis-lead investigators.

solid
10th August 2011, 11:27 AM

Art, glad to hear the loss was contained to frozen pizzas, and you are handling this bad situation well.

I have some shocking news for you, and ask that you take a knee for a minute...during my fresh baked pizza delivering days during college, I have some insider information that may stun you.

In transit, many a fresh baked pizza is lost in the process. Over time, the casuality numbers can be astounding. This was mostly due to being chased by dogs upon arrival, but trips and falls can happen too, as well as auto incidents that sent fresh baked pizzas to meet their doom impacting on the front windshield.

We did our best to ensure the safe arrival of fresh baked pizzas to their new homes, Art, we did. With a heavy heart I bring you this shocking reality though.

horseshoe3
10th August 2011, 11:49 AM

Methinks he doth protest too much. An innocent man wouldn't be so vociferous in his denials.

Dogman
10th August 2011, 11:56 AM
Methinks he doth protest too much. An innocent man wouldn't be so vociferous in his denials.

Yea, have met some addicts , in my time that would sell their own mother for a fix, and rip anything not nailed down and even then they may try and pry the nails out, to sell their ill gotten goods. And ignore everything else ,because of that great burning desire for their next "fix".

ximmy
10th August 2011, 12:37 PM
Police just found this at the scene...
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5016/5521297579_51397413e1.jpg

mick silver
10th August 2011, 02:19 PM
if he sent to jail how will ponce get his TP

1970 silver art
10th August 2011, 04:39 PM
Art, glad to hear the loss was contained to frozen pizzas, and you are handling this bad situation well.

I have some shocking news for you, and ask that you take a knee for a minute...during my fresh baked pizza delivering days during college, I have some insider information that may stun you.

In transit, many a fresh baked pizza is lost in the process. Over time, the casuality numbers can be astounding. This was mostly due to being chased by dogs upon arrival, but trips and falls can happen too, as well as auto incidents that sent fresh baked pizzas to meet their doom impacting on the front windshield.

We did our best to ensure the safe arrival of fresh baked pizzas to their new homes, Art, we did. With a heavy heart I bring you this shocking reality though.

WHAT!!!!!!!!

I refuse to believe that. It's the pizza delivery man's fault. The freshly baked pizza is the victim of a reckless pizza delivery man. I feel very bad for the fresh baked pizza. :(

;D ;D ;D

1970 silver art
10th August 2011, 04:44 PM
Police just found this at the scene...
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5016/5521297579_51397413e1.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm..........If people are going to go through the trouble of stealing frozen pizzas and leaving behind some oj evidence, then the very least that they can do is drink a top quality brand of orange juice such as Tropicanna orange juice. Geez!!!!!!!! I am glad that I do not live in Texas. :D

1970 silver art
10th August 2011, 04:49 PM
if he sent to jail how will ponce get his TP

WOW!!!!!!! Ponce is in jail? For stealing some frozen pizzas? If Ponce wanted a pepperoni pizza, then it would have been better for him to drive to Tennessee and I would be more than happy to treat him out for a freshly baked pepperoni pizza dinner and a glass of Tropicanna orange juice. Hmmm...............Hey Mick, I have an idea. I will drive all the way to the Oregon jail and collect my 3 rolls of tp from him. :D :D ;D