PDA

View Full Version : Jon Stewart calls out media over Ron Paul

midnight rambler
15th August 2011, 11:22 PM
ETA: Glass posted a video of much better audio quality below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO93P6uz9t8

Glass
15th August 2011, 11:34 PM
I used to watch this guy religiously. Then even though I had been awake for several years.... but then I woke up again.. a bit more. Sure he's a funny guy but Outrage and I mean OUTRAGE seems to peeter out when people are cracking jokes. Unfortunately that's this guys purpose.

I did like the last election campaign.... Indecision 200X when ever that was again.

Audio very poor unfortunately.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-august-15-2011/indecision-2012---corn-polled-edition---ron-paul---the-top-tier

This video might be the same segment. I can't tell because I live in a land where we don't have video apparently. I'm told video is not available in my location. I'm sure I just watched something they call "video".

Serpo
16th August 2011, 02:48 AM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=727&d=1313488131http://

Joe King
16th August 2011, 05:01 AM
I used to watch this guy religiously. Then even though I had been awake for several years.... but then I woke up again.. a bit more. Sure he's a funny guy but Outrage and I mean OUTRAGE seems to peeter out when people are cracking jokes. Unfortunately that's this guys purpose.

Unfortunately, without the jokes and humor in his delivery, his show would have never finished its first season.

At least with the jokes some of it gets through.

MarchHare
16th August 2011, 05:08 AM
Wow that was actually really funny and a bit cathartic after seeing so much blatant (but not wholly unexpected) media suppression of Ron Paul. Stewart is funny but I don't really agree with most of what he speaks about politically, except when it comes to being against the wars. He does come out a few real gems every once in a while though.

TomD
16th August 2011, 05:09 AM
Let me guess, Jon Stewart considers RP to be unelectable in any circumstances and, therefore, his ideal Republican candidate. Obama is his ideal President.

iOWNme
16th August 2011, 06:13 AM
"How did Ron Paul end up the floor 13 in an Apartment building" - John Leibowitz

Ummmm......? Because of Shills like you who carry the water for the Establishment. Who constantly obfuscate the truth, and keep people trapped in a 1 dimensional mindset. Where have you been for the past 12 years John? Oh yeah, you have been on the side of the Establishment, raking in massive profits while your brother continues to destroy this once great Republic that allowed you to do what you do.

All i see here is a SNAKE in the grass.

Making jokes about how our Media is 100% controlled by our ENEMY. Laughing at the fact that there is no independent journalism in this country anymore. Hey John, - THATS YOU!

That ENTIRE skit was mind control, probably written by the Pentagon.

JohnQPublic
16th August 2011, 06:32 AM
These media types are real a-holes (not referring to Stewart). They want Bachman to win because they know they can beat her. Period. They are not expecting her to win, but they are hoping, and they are doing everything they can to give her the chance - just like they did with Sarah palin.

But Ron Paul is taken seriously, and this is back firing on them big time. The more they ignore him, the stronger he gets.

jimswift
16th August 2011, 06:53 AM
That CNN clip at the end of the bit seemed like it was staged, satire or something?

"If you get footage of Palin or a sound bit from her, bring that back to us. You can hold the Ron Paul stuff."

What kind of news anchor talks like that on air?

Awoke
16th August 2011, 07:17 AM
John Steward is another cog in the NWO machine. AFAIC his agenda is to attract young white viewers, and pursuade them that it's OK to be a homosexual. He kept it secret for years, until his handlers decided it was time to stagger the fan-base into acceptance of white-male homosexuality. Same as Kneel patrick Harris.

Same way Brittany Spears and Hana Montana reach stardom, and influence their young fanbase into a lifestyle of debauchery after leading as positive role models for a few years.

Anyways, on topic, I watched the Vid Glass posted and there was no mention of Ron Paul.
I can't see the vid in the OP.

mrnhtbr2232
16th August 2011, 07:24 AM
Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz is a Psy-War operative. Comedy Central is run by MTV. He has been positioned as a convenient self-hating Jew. The Zionists are terrified of Ron Paul and I suggest people dissect why Stewart is promoting him - the altruistic public face is steering it's own course, it's a populist direction, and by leading the opposition he and others like him will make subtle and necessary changes along the way. Expect much more of this, but be careful accepting anything from national television personalities as independent commentary. His show serves to ridicule and therefore shape the debate. Caveat Emptor.

Joe King
16th August 2011, 07:32 AM
Anyways, on topic, I watched the Vid Glass posted and there was no mention of Ron Paul.Then you obviously didn't watch the vid Glass posted.
The whole vid was about RP.

Glass
16th August 2011, 07:45 AM
Then you obviously didn't watch the vid Glass posted.
The whole vid was about RP.

The video is called "Indecision 2012 - Corn Polled Edition - Ron Paul & the Top Tier".
I can neither confirm nor deny that is what the video is about. As per my earlier, I live in a land without video.

Joe King
16th August 2011, 07:56 AM
The video is called "Indecision 2012 - Corn Polled Edition - Ron Paul & the Top Tier".
I can neither confirm nor deny that is what the video is about. As per my earlier, I live in a land without video.

Right. But Awoke claimed the vid you posted wasn't about RP at all.

In my comment, I assumed that he could and did, watch the vid. Which made me wonder what he actually watched, as it couldn't have been the vid you posted if the one he saw made "no mention of Ron Paul".

Awoke
16th August 2011, 07:58 AM

I did watch the wrong one. For some reason it will not load that particular video. My screen freezes, so I hat refresh and it loads whatever video is rostered next.

Still can't get it to work for some reason.

Joe King
16th August 2011, 08:24 AM
I did watch the wrong one. For some reason it will not load that particular video. My screen freezes, so I hat refresh and it loads whatever video is rostered next.

Still can't get it to work for some reason.

Here, try this one. It's a link to video prior to the RP one. http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-august-15-2011/indecision-2012---corn-polled-edition---rick-perry-announces-his-candidacy

That way if it does the same thing for you again, it'll show you the RP vid.

Oh wait, you can't see this post, can you? lol

Libertytree
16th August 2011, 08:36 AM
It's an absolute disgrace that not even one of the major outlets has picked up on this story, let alone covered RP fairly, and unfortunately I think we all knew this would be SOP with all of the MSM networks. Lots of people do watch Stewart, or so I hear, so it's a small victory and that's better than nothing. Some folks are seeing through this charade and maybe the blackout will blow up in their faces? One can hope but I'm not holding my breath.

osoab
16th August 2011, 01:41 PM
Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz is a Psy-War operative. Comedy Central is owned by VIACOM. He has been positioned as a convenient self-hating Jew. The Zionists are terrified of Ron Paul and I suggest people dissect why Stewart is promoting him - the altruistic public face is steering it's own course, it's a populist direction, and by leading the opposition he and others like him will make subtle and necessary changes along the way. Expect much more of this, but be careful accepting anything from national television personalities as independent commentary. His show serves to ridicule and therefore shape the debate. Caveat Emptor.

Small correction.

osoab
16th August 2011, 01:42 PM
John Steward is another cog in the NWO machine. AFAIC his agenda is to attract young white viewers, and pursuade them that it's OK to be a homosexual. He kept it secret for years, until his handlers decided it was time to stagger the fan-base into acceptance of white-male homosexuality. Same as Kneel patrick Harris.

Same way Brittany Spears and Hana Montana reach stardom, and influence their young fanbase into a lifestyle of debauchery after leading as positive role models for a few years.

Anyways, on topic, I watched the Vid Glass posted and there was no mention of Ron Paul.
I can't see the vid in the OP.

When did Stewart come out of the closest? ASFAIK he is married with a kid. Granted that really means jack-squat.

iOWNme
16th August 2011, 04:36 PM
Found this...Over a year old:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1kJ7B3WHwM&playnext=1&list=PLEDE5866B9F2B7A2D

Found this one too, almost 2 years old:

Is Ron Paul STUCK in the Left/Right paradigm?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-YZueRAOR0&playnext=1&list=PLEDE5866B9F2B7A2D

Libertytree
16th August 2011, 04:42 PM
I remember that, it was one of my last times watching the idiot box as a subscriber. I came a hair of throwing that chinese POS tv out in the street, hell, that still pisses me off to no end.

Awoke
16th August 2011, 07:13 PM
Osoab
It was a couple years ago, but the info has dried up. Think I posted it on GIM. I will keep looking, but can't promise results. I did a search for "Jon Stewart gay" and a million hits came up. That could be a tactic to keep the info hard to find. His wiki page has the word "gay" on it about 20 times.

I'll try to find the original and post it for you.

Joe King
17th August 2011, 12:52 AM
His wiki page has the word "gay" on it about 20 times.

No, it doesn't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Stewart

Awoke
17th August 2011, 05:05 AM
Still looking osoab.

I stumbled across this in my search, and I am too curious to not post it. (Can't see youtube here, so I don't know what it is exactly, so MODs remove it if required please)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2SGKs_eSu8

EDIT -

osoab - Well either google has scrubbed their search results, or I was remembering incorrectly.
I can't find the original article anywhere. But wow! Jon is a total gay activist and champion trumpeter for the gay lifestyle, my search has shown me that much.

DMac
17th August 2011, 07:03 AM
Small correction.

When GIM went kablooie, so did my posts/thread on Sumner Redstone aka Sumner Rothstein. Another Jewish name changer - shocking!! Rothstein is the power broker behind National Amusements, which owns CBS, Viacom, Paramount and many other media orgs.

Horn
17th August 2011, 07:30 AM
If Ron Paul is mentioned as top tier, the rest of the field may start acting like him.

Libertytree
17th August 2011, 09:12 AM
If Ron Paul is mentioned as top tier, the rest of the field may start acting like him.

The rest of the field has already been parroting what RP has been saying for the last 30 years!

Libertytree
17th August 2011, 09:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oULpsuoEY7c&feature=player_embedded