PDA

View Full Version : Hello from new GSUS member

Katmandu
27th August 2011, 09:29 PM
Hello everyone. New member here, checking in. I am a fairly new PM owner and recently stumbled across this forum.

I have enjoyed reading the forum and hope to contribute some also.

Gaillo
27th August 2011, 09:31 PM
Greets!
Thank you for joining the madness... and for not being a spammer! ;D

PatColo
27th August 2011, 09:34 PM
welcome back Percival! ;D

j/k, old-timer's joke there, ;) couldn't resist.

welcome katmandu, may PM ownership deliver us all through the storm... :)

vacuum
27th August 2011, 09:40 PM
Welcome. Lots of interesting reading here. If it appears there isn't much here for "beginners" in terms of basic metals discussion threads, its because a lot of those threads were lost in a forum transition a few years ago. So if anything confuses you, just post a thread either here or in the precious metals subforum.

zap
27th August 2011, 09:41 PM
Welcome, the water is fine , come on in! ;)

sirgonzo420
27th August 2011, 09:45 PM
Fred?

Katmandu
27th August 2011, 09:45 PM
welcome back Percival! ;D

j/k, old-timer's joke there, ;) couldn't resist.

welcome katmandu, may PM ownership deliver us all through the storm... :)

Patcolo, old-timer's jokes are the best; I'd love to hear the story behind this joke some day!

Katmandu
27th August 2011, 09:48 PM
Fred?

Another old-timer's joke? ;)

MNeagle
27th August 2011, 09:52 PM
Be brave, you may need it.

1970 silver art
27th August 2011, 09:53 PM
Welcome to GSUS Katmandu. :)

One word of warning: Make sure that you have a very strong flame suit and make sure that you wear that flame suit when you log on GSUS because it can get very hot on this board at times.

Gaillo
27th August 2011, 09:53 PM
Chill, folks...

Preliminary IP search indicates he's most likely not Fred or Percy, although there's a SLIM chance he's the wiley, wiley Mayhem...
Let's give him the benefit, at least until post #5 or so! ;D

My, what a (rightfully) paranoid bunch we are! ;)

zap
27th August 2011, 09:56 PM
Oh Gaillo, let him play .

solid
27th August 2011, 09:57 PM
Preliminary IP search indicates he's most likely not Fred or Percy, although there's a SLIM chance he's the wiley, wiley Mayhem...

Uh oh...where's Magnes?

Katmandu, if you can get past a Magnes investigation, best of luck.

Thick skin always helps around here too....Cheers! Welcome to the forum.

Gaillo
27th August 2011, 09:58 PM
Oh Gaillo, let him play .

Who am I to do otherwise? ???

I'm just dust that hasn't yet returned to its source - like all the rest of you! ;D

zap
27th August 2011, 09:59 PM
Uh oh...where's Magnes?

Yep Solid ! Magnes the best troll hunter we have !

Katmandu
27th August 2011, 10:04 PM
Be brave, you may need it.

Thanks for the warning.

If you are talking about the forum, I love an adventure, and it sounds like there is lots of fun and adventure to be had here!

The skin is thick like a old piece of leather and the flame suit is in the closet to worn as needed!

Looking forward to this ride.....

Katmandu
27th August 2011, 10:07 PM
Chill, folks...

Don't blame you a bit. I am quite the skeptical one by nature also. Sounds like Fred, Percy and Mayhem reaked quite a ruckus around here.

zap
27th August 2011, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the warning.

If you are talking about the forum, I love an adventure, and it sounds like there is lots of fun and adventure to be had here!

The skin is thick like a old piece of leather and the flame suit is in the closet to worn as needed!

Looking forward to this ride.....

Again welcome to the factory ! Glad you have thick skin. ( Ride Sally Ride.)

solid
27th August 2011, 10:22 PM
Yep Solid ! Magnes the best troll hunter we have !

Gaillo, your custom title thread...perhaps Magnes ought to be recognized for his troll hunting achievements!

zap
27th August 2011, 10:31 PM
Good nite GSUS

beefsteak
27th August 2011, 10:37 PM
G'nite, John Girl ;D

freespirit
28th August 2011, 05:43 AM

...it's not being paranoid when they're really out to get you!!!
;D

lapis
28th August 2011, 06:17 AM
Greets!
Thank you for joining the madness... and for not being a spammer! ;D

Ha! I was actually hoping it was a spammer, as they have (unintentionally) created some entertaining threads.

Dogman
28th August 2011, 06:21 AM
Welcome to the forum! Say with a name like you have , You wouldn't by chance have a Thai girl friend would you? ;D

And maybe like projects to bring water in big pipelines from the pacific into the desert?

Something about that name,

Again welcome!

cortez
28th August 2011, 06:24 AM
welcome. now F You!

Large Sarge
28th August 2011, 06:25 AM
welcome

Katmandu
28th August 2011, 07:31 AM
welcome. Now f you!

lol !!!

po boy
28th August 2011, 07:36 AM
Uh oh...where's Magnes?

The easiest way to avoid one is to blame the JEW for all the worlds ills and be indifferent when a little 8 year old JEW is killed and dismembered.
You might just be a fourm legend!

Katmandu
28th August 2011, 07:40 AM
Welcome to the forum! Say with a name like you have , You wouldn't by chance have a Thai girl friend would you? ;D

And maybe like projects to bring water in big pipelines from the pacific into the desert?

Again welcome!

Dogman, catchy name yeah, it makes me think of that Bob Seger song, "I think I'm going to Katmandu".

platinumdude
28th August 2011, 07:44 AM
I hope you know that most of sold our gold and silver at the peak and now have purchased mutual funds.

Katmandu
28th August 2011, 08:04 AM
I hope you know that most of sold our gold and silver at the peak and now have purchased mutual funds.

No, no, no, you are supposed to buy HIGH and sell LOW. Sheesh, for crying out loud, it's a good thing I joined to keep you guys from self-destructing!:D

Hatha Sunahara
28th August 2011, 09:00 AM
Welcome Katmandu.

Hatha

solid
28th August 2011, 09:14 AM
No, no, no, you are supposed to buy HIGH and sell LOW.

OK, Katmandu proves he's not a troll, shill, or gov operative here...but a genuine new guy on the forum.

Katmandu, you are supposed to buy HIGH, and then lose it all in a boating accident. If you have scuba dive gear, you can make a lot of friends around here as well. :)

Buddha
28th August 2011, 10:31 AM
OK, Katmandu proves he's not a troll, shill, or gov operative here...but a genuine new guy on the forum.

Katmandu, you are supposed to buy HIGH, and then lose it all in a boating accident. If you have scuba dive gear, you can make a lot of friends around here as well. :)

If he does that the hammerheads will devour everything. That's what happened to me. I even got a good pic of the one that ate my stash.

osoab
28th August 2011, 12:07 PM

mrnhtbr2232
28th August 2011, 01:12 PM

...posting as a new friendly average Joe is all it takes now to certify non-troll or not a government agent? Have we gotten that loose? Of course I welcome you Katmandu (as you spell it) but as a parallel stream of consciousness Solid I'm surprised you made the assertion he proves anything as an otherwise unknown commodity. Due dilligence should never take a back seat to cronyism. Again Katmandu you get the benefit of the doubt and I look forward to reading your posts. Jaded and suspicious can still yield to trust over time. Treachery and subterfuge cannot. Welcome aboard.

k-os
28th August 2011, 01:49 PM
Welcome, Katmandu. You will be accused of being somebody else for . . . ever maybe. I personally welcome anyone who has anything to contribute, even if it's an old sock. We do have troll hunters here (sock hunters?) who will analyze your writing style to make sure that you are or are not someone else we have read before. You'll either be worn down by them, or stick it out.

Best of luck to you!

Large Sarge
28th August 2011, 02:16 PM
Welcome, Katmandu. You will be accused of being somebody else for . . . ever maybe. I personally welcome anyone who has anything to contribute, even if it's an old sock. We do have troll hunters here (sock hunters?) who will analyze your writing style to make sure that you are or are not someone else we have read before. You'll either be worn down by them, or stick it out.

Best of luck to you!

Best Advice I heard way back, and I cannot remember from whom, "take what you want from this place, and leave the rest"

after awhile this place will really start to grow on you, I have had the honor, to meet a couple members in person, outside of here, and after literally years of chatting online, when you meet in person its kind of surreal, you know them, but you don't know them...

anyway, I know of no better site on the web, this is where I come to get the real info..

Best of luck to you....

madfranks
28th August 2011, 02:29 PM

Best of luck to you!

I agree. Kat, I wish you the best and am glad you decided to join the forum. This is about as far out a place as you can get, as I'm sure you've gathered from reading the posts on this thread, but it is also the one place on the web that I know of where you can find the unabashed, unbiased truth that is censored everywhere else. Personally, I look forward to reading your contributions to this forum and welcome your opinions and comments. Welcome!

Serpo
28th August 2011, 02:42 PM

JJ.G0ldD0t
28th August 2011, 02:52 PM
Katmandu-

Welcome. Thick skin is pretty much mandatory here on this board but for all the strong opinions and righteous indignation you'll find here, everyone are pretty much pussycats.

Katmandu
28th August 2011, 04:37 PM
This sounds like a tough group to crack, but welcoming at the same time, but I kind of like that......

So let's get a few things on the table up front. I am a new fairly PM owner (more about that in future posts). I stumbled across the "other" gold forum [an unspecified] time ago before stumbling on this forum a few days ago. And I saw the subforum here at GSUS about the other forum. Very eye opening, and I appreciated the candor in that subforum.

I do have to say when I read the subforum, I kind of wanted to puke, because if it is true about how things are run behind the scenes at the other forum, then I feel somewhat betrayed.

Especially about the masons part and the govt data mining operation, because I posted some fairly controversial stuff over there. But obviously nothing too controversial to get me banned. I kind of wondered why a few of my posts with probing questions had very few replies.

So though this forum looks quite legit, the skeptical part of me is dipping my foot in with a bit of caution. I trust you will understand that, just as this forum is understandably cautious of new members too.

It sounds like there is lots of history here (especially in the March 2010 era) that I would love to here more about in due time, and until then I am going to scrub through the subforum to learn more about it.

So I don't blame you for wanting to check me out. Hopefully you will get to know more about me during future posts.

In brief about me: New PM owner, prepper, anti-banksters, understand about the Fed. Reserve/Rothschild/IMF cabal, etc, etc, and want to learn a lot more about gold and silver.

Katmandu
28th August 2011, 05:15 PM

I never was a boat owner until recently, and I should have known not to take all of my valuables out on the ocean during Irene! What a shame of an accident it was.

1970 silver art
28th August 2011, 05:18 PM
I never was a boat owner until recently, and I should have known not to take all of my valuables out on the ocean during Irene! What a shame of an accident it was.

You live and learn. Boats and PM's do not mix. :) Besides the gov't also has scuba gear to recover PM's from boating accdents. I am glad that I do not own a boat. Boating is dangerous for your real wealth. :)

MAGNES
28th August 2011, 05:46 PM
Hello everyone. New member here, checking in. I am a fairly new PM owner and recently stumbled across this forum.

I have enjoyed reading the forum and hope to contribute some also.

Hello and welcome, don't listen to all these crazeee people. ;D

If you want to know what someone is about go to threads opened.

This is my best thread here.
Capping Silver, Massive Volume Price Drops (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?48305-Capping-Silver-Massive-Volume-Price-Drops)

And it takes a team, Gaillo is the number one troll hunter here.
The mods and admin on here have earned everyones respect,
John , Madfranks. This forum has a history, we ended up on
here and lucked out as another forum was closing on one days
notice.

Watch this video, Madfranks made it. ;D
HITLER RESPONDS TO THE DESTRUCTION OF GIM AND THE CREATION OF GSUS!!!!! (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?25399-HITLER-RESPONDS-TO-THE-DESTRUCTION-OF-GIM-AND-THE-CREATION-OF-GSUS%21%21%21%21%21)

New direct link works.
http://www.viddler.com/explore/wtfdetecting/videos/1/

Buddha
28th August 2011, 08:06 PM
It's the Jews

BrewTech
28th August 2011, 08:25 PM
it's the jews

SPOILER ALERT!!!

:p

Korbin Dallas
28th August 2011, 08:51 PM
It's the Jews

I thought it was the Juice :) http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc487/KorbenDallas1/OJ_SIM1.jpg

PatColo
28th August 2011, 08:54 PM
This sounds like a tough group to crack, but welcoming at the same time, but I kind of like that......

So let's get a few things on the table up front. I am a new fairly PM owner (more about that in future posts). I stumbled across the "other" gold forum [an unspecified] time ago before stumbling on this forum a few days ago. And I saw the subforum here at GSUS about the other forum. Very eye opening, and I appreciated the candor in that subforum.

I do have to say when I read the subforum, I kind of wanted to puke, because if it is true about how things are run behind the scenes at the other forum, then I feel somewhat betrayed.

Especially about the masons part and the govt data mining operation, because I posted some fairly controversial stuff over there. But obviously nothing too controversial to get me banned. I kind of wondered why a few of my posts with probing questions had very few replies.

So though this forum looks quite legit, the skeptical part of me is dipping my foot in with a bit of caution. I trust you will understand that, just as this forum is understandably cautious of new members too.

It sounds like there is lots of history here (especially in the March 2010 era) that I would love to here more about in due time, and until then I am going to scrub through the subforum to learn more about it.

So I don't blame you for wanting to check me out. Hopefully you will get to know more about me during future posts.

In brief about me: New PM owner, prepper, anti-banksters, understand about the Fed. Reserve/Rothschild/IMF cabal, etc, etc, and want to learn a lot more about gold and silver.

wow, fascinating!

now won't you please

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/STFU_NOOB.jpg
;D;)

PatColo
28th August 2011, 09:22 PM
It's the Jews

which reminds me, one of our "deep cover" adl whips sprinkled some telltale GUILT & SHAMEhttp://www.freshdirect.com/media/editorial/kosher/symbols/tablet_k_l.gif black magic back on page one.

the forum varies on dajoo question [fill in the content of hundreds of existing threads here], but for myself I believe David Icke presented some clarity & a good working hypothesis in

Thread: The Zionist Elephant In The Room (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?23047-The-Zionist-Elephant-In-The-Room)

in short, it's the GLOBAL USURY EMPIREhttp://www.freshdirect.com/media/editorial/kosher/symbols/tablet_k_l.gif, stupid! ;)

mamboni
29th August 2011, 07:24 AM
You will be absorbed.....

Until then, welcome aboard.

mick silver
29th August 2011, 07:29 AM
if you really want to be a good member here you have to go to the other forum and get ban . nice to have you here

Large Sarge
29th August 2011, 10:17 AM

Again welcome!

I know who you are hinting about, but cannot remember the name....

Large Sarge
29th August 2011, 10:25 AM
I know who you are hinting about, but cannot remember the name....

was that jedesamine (sp?)

MNeagle
29th August 2011, 10:26 AM
I'm thinking something like kehatsu

Katmandu
29th August 2011, 03:22 PM
wow, fascinating!

Now won't you please

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/stfu_noob.jpg
;d;)

lmfao!!!!!!!!!