PDA

View Full Version : Silver Shield is taking on 9/11

Large Sarge
30th August 2011, 08:25 AM
got his latest missive, from the academy....

"This past Sunday I announced that I will no longer be doing Strategy Sessions after this week. I am going to devote more time to much bigger projects like The Greatest Truth Never Told documentary and my soon to be released definitive expose' on 9/11. "

I think that is great, and sadly it is needed, even at this very late stage there are a lot of folks that are not awake.....

so will silver shield finger Israel? or will it be an alex jones nebulous "new world order"? group doing it all?

chad
30th August 2011, 08:27 AM
new world order sells more copies.

General of Darkness
30th August 2011, 08:28 AM
It's Nazi death cults I tell ya.

AndreaGail
30th August 2011, 08:35 AM
hopefully its as good or better than missing links

Large Sarge
30th August 2011, 08:40 AM
I think Bollyn has the best research on 9/11 (just my own opinion), I like delaney's stuff also, but bollyn is a bit more thorough in his research.....

and my guess is that he does not touch "israel" at all, I doubt zionism even comes up.

reasons for 9/11
it will be "war", "resource control" , "loss of civil liberties", surveillance, etc

midnight rambler
30th August 2011, 09:09 AM
reasons for 9/11
it will be "war", "resource control" , "loss of civil liberties", surveillance, etc

Those are the branches, not the root. The root is: "choose this day whom ye shall serve..."

Hatha Sunahara
30th August 2011, 09:43 AM
Those are the branches, not the root. The root is: "choose this day whom ye shall serve..."

Evil always gives you a choice.

I'm looking forward to SS's piece on 911. I'd like to hear how aluminum planes can disappear into steel buildings without crumpling and compressing on the outside of the building.

Hatha

gunDriller
30th August 2011, 01:36 PM
for some people, fingering Israel up front, as i might do ... it makes them freak out - they won't listen any more.

if SS uses the term NWO and describes the other organizations besides Israeli government & culture (Bilderberg, CFR, Petroleum Club in Houston - all the conclaves where the politics of privilege get hashed out) that comprise the NWO - that is educational.

incremental progress - which is good.

if SS, having got the reader/ audience for example 3 hours into the presentation, ends it by disclosing, "oh, and by the way, the best evidence we have is that Israel did the demolition AND handled numerous logistics & technical tasks of 9-11" ... besides those that were taken care of by the US gov, e.g. coordination of the war-games ... that's good, people get educated. REAL progress.

Canadian-guerilla
30th August 2011, 01:55 PM
The Greatest Truth Never Told

i like that . . .

Horn
30th August 2011, 02:20 PM
so will silver shield finger Israel? or will it be an alex jones nebulous "new world order"? group doing it all?

Israel has far too many tentacles to be fingered.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uPzsiWdvLoQ/R7L8ktjUKWI/AAAAAAAAAQ0/YBWHpZNT85Y/s400/octopus.jpg

sirgonzo420
30th August 2011, 02:24 PM
Israel has far too many tentacles to be fingered.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uPzsiWdvLoQ/R7L8ktjUKWI/AAAAAAAAAQ0/YBWHpZNT85Y/s400/octopus.jpg

Thanks for the pic, book.

Oh wait...

nunaem
30th August 2011, 03:37 PM
for some people, fingering Israel up front, as i might do ... it makes them freak out - they won't listen any more.

if SS uses the term NWO and describes the other organizations besides Israeli government & culture (Bilderberg, CFR, Petroleum Club in Houston - all the conclaves where the politics of privilege get hashed out) that comprise the NWO - that is educational.

incremental progress - which is good.

He should focus on the neocons, they are implicitly but not explicitly Jewish so that gives him plausible deniability. But is SS interested in exposing the Jewish role in 9/11?

Horn
30th August 2011, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the pic, book.

Oh wait...

So Joe's gun worked?

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?52141-Hey-Joe-King&p=440529&viewfull=1#post440529

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPbEXzQPYAc

LuckyStrike
30th August 2011, 08:57 PM
hopefully its as good or better than missing links

That is the best 911 film I have ever seen by such a wide margin it's hard to even compare it to others.

If you aren't going to name the jew, you will never truly understand what went on.

midnight rambler
31st August 2011, 12:29 AM
If you aren't going to name the Zionists and other Death Cult types, you will never truly understand what went on.

You cannot simply say it's 'the jew' as that's not accurate. Lots of very misguided 'Christian' fundies support IsraHELL.

gunDriller
31st August 2011, 05:50 AM
on the subject of 9-11 itself - i watched NCIS-LA for the first time last night, via Netflix.

the first show - is about a Mossad agent in LA, fueled by Holocaust fervor, killing Scary Muslims.

why would NCIS feel a need to paint a Mossad character as "one of the good guys" ?

i suppose because it's all Israeli-loyal Jews producing and directing.

LuckyStrike
31st August 2011, 06:44 AM
You cannot simply say it's 'the jew' as that's not accurate. Lots of very misguided 'Christian' fundies support IsraHELL.

I'm not saying everyone involved was jewish, but the majority of them were.

po boy
31st August 2011, 07:23 AM

Who Is Esau-Edom?

http://www.seek-info.com/israel.htm